QSI Facilities Employee Reviews

2.5
Ratings breakdown
Just a filler job
Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Colwich, KSMarch 14, 2018
I took this job thinking they had a lot to offer. When I started the insurance was paid 100% for me and my family. They also had a great bonus package at first. Then they came and took the bonus and put a cap on it I was bringing in to the company an amazing profit. They cut the bonus down to the bones, and then started charging for insurance. In one years time I witnessed over 30 people let go from their positions. Even top people that had been there from the start up. I would reconsider if they make you an offer.
Pros
Free Food from time to time
Cons
No upward mobility or job security

Comment – May 31, 2018

NICE I have heard a lot about this company. They did call me and I turned the position down. Crappy pay.

a decent place to work
Account Specialist - Pacific/South Central Region (Former Employee) –  Colwich, KSFebruary 10, 2018
The workplace was a very competitive environment. the work given to you was very thought provoking, in other words you definitely had to do a lot of problem solving.
QSI Project Manager
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Colwich, KSJanuary 25, 2018
A good company if one is the right fit for the position. A very stressful environment and at times boiler room mentality. Bonus was determined on obsolete numbers and not ones past performance
Pros
healthcare
Cons
Lack of employee involvement