QSI Facilities Employee Reviews

Discounts/freebies but high turnover
Client Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Colwich, KSAugust 30, 2018
Tons of freebies but stressful job causes high turnover rates. Would definitely recommend, especially if you live in one of the several small towns around here. Training must be asked for but is extensive and helpful!
Pros
Free lunches. Located in small town. Freebies/discounts. Always something to do.
Cons
Turnover. High stress
Nice job
Client Support Specialist I (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSOctober 18, 2018
Not much to say but it was a cool laid back job, come to work and get your job done and you will be fine. I enjoyed going to work for the most part but sometimes managment could be a pain and don’t know when to give credit when it’s due. Y’all can do better as a company.
Pros
Laid back
Cons
Pay and advancement
Just a filler job
Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Colwich, KSMarch 14, 2018
I took this job thinking they had a lot to offer. When I started the insurance was paid 100% for me and my family. They also had a great bonus package at first. Then they came and took the bonus and put a cap on it I was bringing in to the company an amazing profit. They cut the bonus down to the bones, and then started charging for insurance. In one years time I witnessed over 30 people let go from their positions. Even top people that had been there from the start up. I would reconsider if they make you an offer.
Pros
Free Food from time to time
Cons
No upward mobility or job security

Comment – May 31, 2018

NICE I have heard a lot about this company. They did call me and I turned the position down. Crappy pay.

Don't do it!
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Colwich, KSJuly 9, 2018
Save yourself - Do not go to work for these people unless you absolutely have to.
i cannot say anything good about this pathetic place. 150 character minimum
Beware
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Colwich, KSFebruary 13, 2018
Very stressful. If you like a clique type of environment this is for you. Long hours. NO job security. In one year they did 2 lay offs. Within 4-5 months they would post jobs for same positions with lower pay. No training is provided. You are given a few notes and turn out with no one wanting to help. Everyone is too busy trying to keep up with their own work to help you.
Pros
pay
Cons
high school clique mentality
QSI Project Manager
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Colwich, KSJanuary 25, 2018
A good company if one is the right fit for the position. A very stressful environment and at times boiler room mentality. Bonus was determined on obsolete numbers and not ones past performance
Pros
healthcare
Cons
Lack of employee involvement
a decent place to work
Account Specialist - Pacific/South Central Region (Former Employee) –  Colwich, KSFebruary 10, 2018
The workplace was a very competitive environment. the work given to you was very thought provoking, in other words you definitely had to do a lot of problem solving.