QTC Management Inc. - A Leidos Co. Employee Reviews

Great company to work for but can be stressful
Medical Case Specialist 1, QTC (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXOctober 24, 2018
QTC was an excellent company to work for i had no complaints about the people i worked for and with. excellent benefits over time is available if needed. i worked on weekends every month and a half. The hardest part was keeping up with the case load we had to meet our quota of 15 cases a day of making appointments for veterans trying to put in a disability claim. they train and have you with a mentor for 4 months but put you out there about 3 weeks in. so keeping up with calls and trying to complete your cases and trying to find slots for appointments when a whole office is trying to do the same for veterans calling from all areas. it was stressful for me .
Underpaying and selective room for advancement
CASE COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Diamond Bar, CAOctober 20, 2018
Loved one manager and learned so much and was considered one of the best employees yet was denied promotions but with never good reasons and let go due to a technicality by my doctor who operated on me due to being on vacation and not having the paperwork ready in time to extend my leave.0.
Pros
Great co-workers and fun environment
Cons
Unprofessional conduct never corrected
Favoritism and Poor Management
Medical Quality Assurance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAOctober 12, 2018
There is a lot of work, however, everyone chooses to do the bare minimum to collect a check. There is no need to do more than necessary because it is often overlooked. You have to suck up to Management in order to advance up the ladder; it is not about your work ethic at all. Vulgar language throughout the office all the time and inappropriate work conversations. A lot of things need to be fixed because it appears to be an upscale company working with the government, however, once you get in, there is a lot of ractchetness.
Pros
Free lunches sometimes, good pay
Cons
Petty coworkers, Favoritism, Hypocrisy, Childish environment
Very professional Workplace
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 3, 2018
This job environment taught me a lot about meeting deadlines, helping individuals with their future job placement, along with teamwork and weekly goals.
HR sucks
Provider Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Diamond Bar, CAOctober 2, 2018
First, if you want to work for this company who makes millions a year, you have to apply through one of over 3 temp agencies they contact with. Then, after the finger printing and background check, you interview with 3 people from QTC. Once you start, there is No formal training and no training manual. They have you watch a few old training videos that has nothing to do with what you will be doing when you first start. Plus, they don't give you headphones so you will have to try and listen to the tower speaker.

There is so much favoritism and management too scared to reprimand full-time employees.
Pros
nice job
QTC is a difficult company to work with.
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXSeptember 26, 2018
QTC has such a high turn over that it makes it difficult to know who you are actually working for! There are several different doctors and each of them has a different way they want things done regarding their patients care before they even enter the room to see a patient. You must be aware of those needs and make sure they are all met before you take a patient to that doctor and you must do it quickly.
Pros
Great healthcare benefits and PTO benefits
Cons
Working long hours on your feet and rarely having time to sit down and eat your lunch at lunchtime, due to a high volume of patients.
Great Place to work
Provider Utilization Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PASeptember 23, 2018
Honestly, I miss working at QTC. It was by far the best place I worked at in the health care industry. Everyone was so nice, management was top notch. Training was excellent. It was unfortunate I had to move for personal matters that forced me to resign from my position. I can't say enough good things about the company.
Pros
Too many to list
Cons
High turn-over
Lacking in IT Infrastructure
Client Support Technician Sr (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXSeptember 20, 2018
There is no NOC, no Help-desk. The IT team is required to rotate both NOC, Help-desk, and on-call rotation duties. You only receive 1 day PTO for each month. And there is too much overlap.
Pros
Free lunches, great group of guys.
Could be a better
Physician Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Diamond Bar, CASeptember 19, 2018
There is no Culture at QTC, Some good mangers at micro-managing but no leaders. With some changes it could be a great company but right now there is too much stagnation at the top.
Production
Medical Case Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Antonio , TxSeptember 18, 2018
It's ok for a beginner fresh out of school. You can only improve from the experience and skill set. It helps build several skills you can better yourself.
Call Center
Customer Care Rep (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXSeptember 11, 2018
Do Not work here if you want a steady job, they only keep people that they like, lie to your face and make you feel like your doing great and then snatch the rug from right under you
Pros
great working with vets
Cons
Manager, supervisors are lazy and rude liars
fast paced environment but rewarding position
Medical Case Specialist (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PA 19103September 4, 2018
Working directly with the VA and US veterans in order to assist with compensation and pension claims. Assisting with the process of expediting the VA's cases.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
a lot of work for each employee
Quality company to work for.
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Euless, TXAugust 23, 2018
Great company to work for if you believe in helping and assisting our veterans. Family oriented environment with opportunities for growth depending on your current position within the company.
Do not work here!
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAAugust 18, 2018
I worked at QTC for a couple month the manager sucked, not qualify to be a manager! She did favors for her favorite employees because they would buy her coffee and food and have them watch you like watchdogs and listen to everything they say. The manager constantly complained about everything everyday and coworkers were rude and always in a bad mood everyday. You work your behind off but it’s never good enough!
Pros
The veterans
Horrible
Case Technician (Current Employee) –  San Dimas, CAAugust 18, 2018
When new people come the people who been there longer try’s to get the new people in trouble in all kinds of ways! Always feel disrespected and have attitude when you ask for help. They are very unprofessional and act like this is in high school. They don’t even pay good at all but work so hard there and even work overtime and still not appreciate it at all! This job got me anxiety and stressed out completely! I would not recommend anyone to join this company it’s not worth the pay and dealing with drama in that building!
Pros
Boss and employees
Cons
Health issues, drama, not worth pay
a joy to work for QTC
Provider Network Developer (Current Employee) –  San Dimas, CAAugust 13, 2018
i really enjoyed my time here at QTC. i learned a lot and grew internally. just ready to move on.. looking to expand my checking account. there really is nothing bad i can say about this company
comfortable work place to a extent
Logistics / Sr. Warehouse Technician (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 3, 2018
At QTC and my Role on the RSD team I was not watched and chased around by the higher up supervisors. I was able to come up with my own ideas and make choices that i felt would better the team and put our team in a better situation! It made me to feel comfortable knowing that my better judgement was acknowledged by the superior.
Pros
Everythingi wanted to do in a Career
Cons
I wasnt able to make the cut to stay apart of such a great oppurtunity
Stressful
Medical Records Clerk (Former Employee) –  San Dimas, CAAugust 1, 2018
I started with a group of 8 people. We started dropping liker flies because there job expectations are bizarre and overly stressful. The management says one thing and another contradicts
Pros
fast pace
Cons
management
medical records reviewer
Medical Records Reviewer (Former Employee) –  Diamond Bar, CAJuly 25, 2018
I was a medical record reviewer for the inactive and active military. I reviewed cases for medical doctors or for cases to be based upon all information. This was the military patients to receive their benefits of ssi or other.
You have to be aggressive to get somewhere
Internal Auditor (Current Employee) –  Diamond Bar, CAJuly 18, 2018
Be proactive and grow within - this is the only way that one can achieve a promotion in this company. Management is doing everything they can to make employees happy. Culture has improved, but employee morale is still low, although higher in recent years.
Pros
Improving culture
Cons
Too old-fashioned

Ask a question about working or interviewing at QTC Management Inc. - A Leidos Co.. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about