QTC Management Inc. - A Leidos Co. Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Na
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Leesville, LAJuly 13, 2018
good company with strong work ethic. very passionate about what they do and knowledgeable in their fields of expertise, great staff and great opportunities
It was ok
Medical Records Expeditor (Former Employee) –  Diamond Bar, CAJune 25, 2018
Not my choice of a career although they had great benefits, I made a few long time friends and still keep in touch my manager was the best manager I ever had.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
pay rate was to low
Very interactive workplace that is driven by constant dedication.
Medical Case Specialist (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 18, 2018
Everybody works as a team and there is regular feedback on progress. This pushes for constant improvement and changes where it is necessary. The workplace culture is very inviting as colleagues spend time with each other even outside of work.
Pros
Free lunches
Felt like High School all over again
Medical Case Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 15, 2018
Some people at the company were more focused on the new people coming in then focusing on their jobs, which made the working environment hostile. When reported to management they tried to address it but the behaviors of these older employees did not change. QTC has a large turn over rate because of the work environment.
If you can get past the gossip and the whispering behind your back then you will get along fine.
Pros
Free Coffee and Tea, Healthcare, 401K, etc
Cons
High School Like Atmosphere
Not what its said to be
Medical Assistant Sr. (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VAMay 26, 2018
I worked with this company over a 2years ago and all the great info I was told before employment was highly fabricated...the company it self I think is good but my personal experience was awful...I wouldn't recommend working in the Alexandria clinic...the manager is horrible and very mean and unprofessional. I left there and it was the best decision ever...very high turn over rate...
Pros
Ok pay
Cons
The manager was the worst i ever had
Rewarding
Technical Provider Liaison II (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 22, 2018
I love what I do, I train providers to do VA disability exams. It makes me feel like this is my way to give back to our military members. This is a very fast-paced, highly challenging role which is why it is so appealing. I have a great team who I love dearly but ready to move up to a higher level.
Productivity
Veteran Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Diamond Bar, CAMay 22, 2018
The bonuses' every quarter are great. Sorry I can't disclose any more due to being laid off and adhering to there policy of discussing any thing in a derogatory manor.
Pros
Free lunches from time to time
Cons
Management isn't all that great. Not open door policy
Stay away!
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Diamond Bar, CAMay 12, 2018
This place is horrid. I am currently temping here and the work is simply not what the temp agency or the managers sold me on during the interview. I have a strong background in Provider Relations and Network Development. They made me believe this would be a contracting job, but it isn't. You are basically trying to schedule appointments in areas where there are no providers. That's not contracting. That's being a care coordinator. Their workflows and processes are convoluted and inefficient. Management is condescending and belittling. I was scolded publicly for being sleepy, which is a side effect of anti-anxiety meds that my doctor prescribed. I would have explained that to them if they had pulled me to the side to have a conversation, but they resorted to make a spectacle out of it. And I've seen them employ that strategy daily with other employees. The worst part is that you are on a queu and neither management nor the temp agency mentioned it. The only positive is that the money is good. But it simply does not make up for all the negatives. Unless you are desperate, stay away from this place.
Pros
Money
Cons
Management, workflows, culture, system/database
Management didn't care
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tacoma, WAApril 30, 2018
If you went to management they would say that you needed to work on something else. They would change the subject. They personally never did anything wrong.
Pros
Claimants
Cons
Staff
Very Diverse Financially Driven Business
Case Technician (Current Employee) –  Diamond Bar, CAApril 29, 2018
Every day entails a heavy work load. The business has strict protocols to follow. I have learned the importance of respecting privacy and following HIPPA guidelines. Very diverse population. Not the environment for passive persons. Must be driven and self starter to sustain.The pay is not competitive and benefits are minimum. Services provided to very respectable population of federal employees (veterans, occupational and disabled individuals.
Pros
providing services to disabled veterans, federal employees (occupational and disabled), company rewards employees with meal treats, and quarterly bonus are possible
Cons
tedious nonstop work loads, pay not competitive, high employee turn over, no growth potential, slim benefit package
Good experience
Case Technician 40hrs (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 11, 2018
Good place to work,
Fast pace production
Good experience
Good people to work with
poor management on lower level
Good learning experience
good benefits
Pros
to be able to do your part and at the end of the day it was a positive returned
Provider Liaison (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMarch 23, 2018
Poorly managed allowing internal bickering and petty child like behavior rule to offices. Advancement became difficult as management was picking only those who would conform to the changing environment no matter the cost to the everyday employee
Qtc
Medical Records Specialist (Former Employee) –  Diamond Bar, CAMarch 14, 2018
QTC is a fast paced work enviroment. We are contracted with the VA . In order to work for his company you have o be willing to adjust to new work situations and changes in the way to handle cases. A typical day at work is you gather cases from the VA that have been downloaded. You then go over the case sheet and go search through the electronic records and pull out all the information the doctor is requesting for his years in service. some of the cases can have over 3000 pages.The hardest par of his job is when veterans get denied the benefits he need and earned. Best part of the job is being able o get them their benefits
Desk Job
Medical Records Expeditor (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMarch 12, 2018
Supervisors untrained, rude and uneducated. Don't know the job. Unprofessional, unsupportive, and not caring or understanding. Lots of gossip went on.
Pros
Free lunch, bonus
Cons
Good insurance
stressful
DOR PTA (Former Employee) –  orland park ilFebruary 12, 2018
my day was as I stated in the previous SNF statements as they were all at the same facility. I was in charge of scheduling, attending meetings, caseload development.
Pros
great team of therapists
Cons
poor management
Favoritism was the only way to secure advancement
Case Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Diamond Bar, CAFebruary 10, 2018
This place underpays all employees for the expectations required and unless you were considered a "favorite" by management your were not treated equally as others no matter the quality and quantity of your work.
Pros
Great co-workers and one fair manager
Cons
Poor management and lack of knowledge of workflow to help increase productivity
Great company poor management
Medical Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Diamond Bar, CAJanuary 25, 2018
When I work there as a temp. I was promised to get the job once I was done with my hours at the temp agency. They had me working the server and training the new hires. I felt as if they used me. The manager owed someone a favor and hired a that person I was training.
Pros
lunch truck came on certain days
Cons
temps not treated fairly
Work experience
Medical Exam Scribe/Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 13, 2018
A good place to work, some mangers need more training, some co-workers need not be working there, but overall good place to work. You will learn a lot, they will push you to further your education and grow in the company.
This place is full of politics and drama and incompetent management.
Former employee (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaJanuary 12, 2018
QTC used to be a family own business with a very family oriented work atmosphere. The company got sold several times from Lockheed Martin, for reason beyond me as this company is known to make weapons only. Lockheed Martin eventually sold QTC again to Leidos, an IT company, which has no background in occupational or health field. QTC is no longer what is used to be. It has become a corporation that only cares about their numbers. Management are incompetent. There is so much favoritism. It is just right that they lost the VA contract as they are not deserving of it. There are so many unhappy employees there with the same complaints, management sucks. Lots of micromanaging. Management will keep you in the dark.
Pros
Cons
Too many to mention.
Unstable company to work for
Medical Records Expeditor (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PADecember 27, 2017
Every week it's a change! Whether it be work assignments, company changes, or moving people from one desk to another! Lots of micromanaging and underpaid for all the work that's involved with each position.
Pros
Good benefits.
Cons
Short breaks, micromanaging, lots of work, lousy pay.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at QTC Management Inc. - A Leidos Co.. Our community is ready to answer.