Quadax Employee Reviews

Good Company
Billing Specialist/Accounts Receivable (Former Employee) –  Middleburg Heights, OHNovember 24, 2017
A company that has a lot of perks but employment is like a revolving door.Good work area not crowed cubicles.There not a lot of room for advancement unless you have a degree.
Good starter job
HARP Insurance Specialist (Current Employee) –  Middleburg Heights, OHJune 17, 2017
Very stressful job with little guidance and support.
Becomes a self taught position.
Management is there but an email away even if they sit right next to you.
Culture is diverse.
Hardest part is not knowing an answer and waiting for a response from management.
Most enjoyable is fufilling the clients needs.
Pros
Good experience
Cons
Not enough money for the work put in
Exceptional 1st year PTO/Flextime
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Middleburg, OHJune 4, 2017
A typical day at work is extremely stressful
Morale is low due to minimal pay increase and turnover
Most enjoyable are co-workers - we are all in this together
Great Company
Quality Assurance Analyst (Current Employee) –  Middleburg Heights, OHNovember 2, 2016
This is a growing company that has many opportunities. The culture is inviting, and the people are nice and pleasant to work with.
Pros
good paid time off
Cons
rigid at times
Simple and easy
Reciepts (Former Employee) –  Middleburg Heights, OHOctober 13, 2016
Great place to work if you like a 9-5 cubical job with hardly any personal communication. Quadax has amazing benefits and they are pretty flexible.

Things i did not like; management seemed to not be on the same page most of the time.
No room for growth, company desires what they've coined a "lifer"
Paralegal (Former Employee) –  Middleburg Heights, OHJune 1, 2016
Higher ups in the company have unrealistic expectations with little understanding of what people do on a day-to-day basis. Certain individuals are overworked, others get by doing almost nothing. Benefits over the years have gotten worse due to the increased hiring of production staff being 55+ year old women. No room for growth. Certain people are great but in general the management is terrible across the board. Company isn't run by the CEO, company is run by a VP with a small vision. Systems staff in multiple departments (and non-systems staff executives and managers) question his leadership. Be prepared to leave with another job if you want to have a decent raise each year.
Pros
A pool table for the systems people
Cons
See review
Family Atmosphere
Middleburg Heights - XIT Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Middleburg Heights, OHFebruary 20, 2016
I loved working at Quadax however there was no room for advancement within the corporate structure of our division. I wish there were some opportunities to advance. I would not have left.
Insurance Specialist
Insurance Specialist (Current Employee) –  Middleburg Heights, OHOctober 20, 2015
I am on the computer 8 hours a day. I call insurance companies, providers, and patients. I review the claims to see what the denials are. Everyday is a learning experience working at Quadax
Data Entry
Benefits Investigation Representative (Former Employee) –  Middleburg Heights, OHJune 16, 2015
I loved the environment I worked in as well as supervisors were very patient with employees. however, advancement was given to Managements family and friends with the exception of a few. Salary was below cost of living.
productive/friendly work environment
Benefit Investigation Rep/Medical Billing (Former Employee) –  Middleburg Heights, OHMay 26, 2015
I learned how to verify insurance and the beginning stages of the billing process. I liked the fact that there is always room for advancement.
Pros
I really like this company
Cons
some of the supervisors are not the greatest
Very quiet environment
Medical Biller (Former Employee) –  Middleburg Heights, OHJanuary 4, 2015
Input information from insurance companies and patients into their respective accounts.
Patient Service worker
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Angle rd Middle burgh heightsSeptember 3, 2014
Assessed individuals for cancer funding programs, Updated account, phone Interviews. Complex re arranging of account, sent work to different departments, co workers were very friendly.
Pros
Work with the community
Cons
Laid off
Lots of room to grow!
Patient Accounts Representative (Former Employee) –  Youngstown, OHApril 4, 2013
A nice place to work. They feed you, take care of you. Of course there are personality conflicts but those are usually nipped in the bud before they become all out office wars.
Pros
free lunch once a month
Cons
small kitchen for so many workers
Great company to move up in
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Norwalk, OH and Middleburg HeightsSeptember 11, 2012
Quadax will teach you what you never thought you'd learn. As long as you are willing to do your best and learn new things, there is room and advancement at the company for you. They do hire people without experience therefore sometimes creating harder jobs for other people.
Because they are a big company they ahere to many strict rules in regards to dress, absenses as well as work performance/audit results.
Pros
room to advance
Cons
too big of a company
A great place to work at and grow with.
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Middleburg, OHMay 26, 2012
My schedule was Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5pm. I clock in and logged into the phone lines. Answered telephones, our Dept had about 30 different clients, and in different states. So the greeting was different for every client account. I took calls from patients, patients families, attorneys, nurses, doctors and facilities. I had great co-workers, mostly female environment. There were only two males, but they mainly competed against each other on call volumes. The hardest part of the job, was getting a customer that had a loss in the family and had a money problem. Unfortunatly, I understood their problem, sometimes there was nothing I could do, due to what our clients demands. The most enjoyable part of my job, was being told by the caller, that I made their day. Even if it was by just being nice and not rude.
Pros
bonuses
Cons
no breaks