QuadMed Employee Reviews

Good company to grow with
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Newport News, VAMarch 28, 2019
Need better people for supervisors and directors in clinics that don’t discriminate because of your culture or race.
When you complain about your issues you are treated with disrespect.
Pros
They really focuses on patients health
Cons
Race and culture discrimination
April 5, 2019

We are glad you find our dedication to patient care a positive as it is an important part of our business model. However, at QuadMed, we are an equal opportunity employer and take issues any our employees may be experiencing with potential discrimination very seriously. If you would be willing to provide some additional information, we offer a variety of tools to communicate workplace grievances through our company intranet, QuadMed Central. If you prefer to remain anonymous though, please feel free to fill out this blind survey: http://bit.ly/2N57tMo. We hope we can resolve these experiences to make QuadMed a more positive and uplifting place for you to continue to work.

Great people to work with
Non-disclosed (Current Employee) –  Sussex, WIMarch 20, 2019
The market has become saturated, so the amount of competition in the industry has made the environment a little more stressful for expansion, but there are a ton of knowledgeable and passionate people that work here. It is nice to be surrounded by others who are always willing to help and generally like what they do. The positive team environment makes up for the stress competition is putting on the business. But the company is making a lot of efforts to constantly improve and be innovative, and that mentality allows for a lot of opportunities as a whole and within my role. Also, the new President of the company is absolutely wonderful and it is obvious she really cares about all the employees and the company as a whole.
Pros
Benefits, work environment, the people
Cons
Lots of competition as a business, benefits don't kick in for 60 days
April 5, 2019

Thank you for your enlightening review of QuadMed. We are happy you recognize the passion and knowledge of the employees who work for QuadMed. There absolutely has been a shift in the industry particularly in the last few years and we are making some major shifts to how we do business to not only keep up, but to lead the market that we formed. We hope you continue to find QuadMed a great place to work and we always welcome ideas on how we can continue to be an innovative player in the onsite health care industry.

Productive and fun workplace
CERTIFIED MEDICAL ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  West Allis, WIMarch 4, 2019
QuadMed is a privately held company which makes it quite a but different from your big healthcare companies in the industry. I work with 3 different Specialists which include ENT, Dermatology, and Physiatry. QuadMed has provided me the opportunity to learn more about these specialized providers, and gain a clear understanding of what they do. Quad's management definitely follows the company's vision and they effectively communicate changes to their employees.
Pros
3 weeks vacation from day 1, cafeteria and gym on site
Cons
High turnover on the medical side
March 11, 2019

We are happy to hear that in your time with QuadMed you have found it to be a company that allows you great learning opportunities! We work hard to communicate to our entire employee network and we are glad to hear that it is working.

Loosing co-workers is always hard, we strive to ensure a happy, healthy work environment to strengthen employees desire to stay with the company and hope those efforts help reinforce your continued employment with QuadMed.

On the company Intranet there is a place to submit anonymous suggestions or ideas, and we always welcome the feedback if you think of anything else you'd like us to be aware of. We appreciate your feedback and hope that you continue to find QuadMed a satisfying and great place to work!

Unstable
Outreach Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Sussex, WIMarch 1, 2019
Has recently lost many large clients. Been restructuring management, eliminating many solid employees. No job security whatsoever. When company was thriving, benefits are good. Flexibility a huge plus. Enjoy work I do. Love the team, clients, and patients.
Benefits
Cons
No job security
March 11, 2019

We are happy to heard that you enjoy the work you are doing and all those you work with! We are proud of the benefits the company is able to offer our employees and hope to only better those offerings in the future.

While some may be experiencing ups and downs with QuadMed recently, be assured that any recent changes are being made with the utmost care and are not taken lightly. We hope that in time, your experience, as well as the rest of our employees, only enhances and you maintain a long and happy career with QuadMed.

As a company that’s values include a dedication to employees and overall process improvement, we would love to hear more about your experience if you are willing to share additional information. So we can help ensure you continue to enjoy what you do, here is a link to blind survey: http://bit.ly/2N57tMo. We want you to know your time with the company is valued, as is your opinion on how QuadMed might improve.

Failed 30 year startup
Clinic Manager (Current Employee) –  Sussex, WIFebruary 17, 2019
Toxic environment. Not stable or profitable model. Need to go back to serving as benefit for Quad only. Not innovative or forward thinking enough to make it work
March 11, 2019

We're sorry to hear that you are not currently finding satisfaction in your role or with QuadMed model of business. While many people do appreciate QuadMed as a great asset and investment for both employers and employees, we understand that as a company we can always improve the communication to our own employees about the positive differences that QuadMed is making. Feedback such as yours will not go unnoticed as QuadMed values include a dedication to employees and overall process improvement. As part of that approach, we would like to hear more about your experience if you are willing to share more information. Here is a link to a blind survey: http://bit.ly/2N57tMo. We want you to know you are valued as an employee, as is your opinion on how QuadMed might improve.

Stagnant
Administrative (Former Employee) –  Sussex, WINovember 27, 2018
Company removed most perks for staff. No real advancement. You won't see co-workers for long, high turn over rate. Company is not growing and employees are jumping ship.
Great management
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Macon, GANovember 23, 2018
Management is great but not much patient interaction, don't see many patients daily. I would like to see more patients day to day i feel as though I'm loosing my skills because I'm not using them daily.
Company in transition
Account Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Sussex, WIOctober 31, 2018
Company is undergoing a major reorganization as competitors are outpacing QuadMed's growth. Decisions from management are slow to occur which results in client dissatisfaction.
No room for advancement
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Sussex, WIOctober 11, 2018
Worked as a project manager for several years and was never able to advance within the company. Chose external candidates over internal candidates. Work was slow often times due to lack of winning new clients. The internal structure of the business was poor. The organization grew so fast, that the business couldn't keep up. There is high turnover and leadership refuses to admit it or do anything about it.
Great Company to work for!
Medical Assistant - National Float Pool (Current Employee) –  REMOTE SITESeptember 27, 2018
I love my job here at Quad Med. Everyone is friendly. The only downfall is their EMR system which will be changing soon! Management could be better, they seem to change supervisors often for their float teams.
Pros
Travel, great pay, weekly pay
Cons
management changes
Cash cow
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXSeptember 18, 2018
Stay away unless you want to end up in a lawsuit due to patient neglect and disorganization. The providers themselves are great which is why they're always leaving no one want to risk tgere hard earned license
Good company--
Phlebotomist/LPN/Clinical Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Martinsburg, WVJuly 25, 2018
-The parent company of QuadMed is Quad Graphics (a printing company based out of WI)
-Typical day at work could see as many as 10-15 labs from inside QuadMed to outside physician lab orders
-Patient load is dependent upon the needs of the patients. -Appointments are scheduled at 20/40/60 min intervals. There are no 10 or 15 minute appts, other than lab and nurse visits
-Providers may see as many as 8-12 patients (or more per day) depending on the appropriate amount of time needed for each patient
-hardest part of the job is losing patients due to termination, retirement or death
-most enjoyable part of the job is working with the patients and the co-worker I have; being appreciated by your patients for taking the extra time to help them schedule outside appts, giving directions for meds, procedures, performing first time labs tests on older adults, teenagers, children and babies and praised for doing such a great job and easing the anxiety level
Pros
employee appreciation lunch, summer picnic, children's Christmas Party
Cons
understaffed
Great Company, minus a few hiccups
PCP (Current Employee) –  WisconsinJuly 23, 2018
Great company aside from a few hiccups! Your colleagues are amazing but the salary and respect(culture) could improve as it relates to NPs vs. MDs/DOs.Otherwise, good company
travel opportunity
Medical Assistant/Phlebotomy (Former Employee) –  Florence, SCJune 27, 2018
great place if you like to travel for work. patient care, blood draws, patient education, drug screening, wellness programs for patients and employees
Worst environment I have ever worked in.
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  TexasJune 22, 2018
This was the worst place I have ever worked. My supervisor was so rude to me from the first day I started and never let up. I worked for 2 weeks and never went back. The other MA who was to train me was also rude. I just hope the next person gets treated better than me but can't really see that happening.
Pros
No early mornings
Cons
Everything else
quad med contract based company with pros and cons
Medical receptionist (Former Employee) –  Ooltewah, TNApril 8, 2018
Clinic took over by quad med in June when client dropped contract. Staff was picked up but only after three months of silence. Once jobs were picked up two weeks of training were given, and hard open to follow on new computer system for all. Jobs were combined to save money. My position was no longer needed as their qualifications changed. I had no notice until end of the work day. This left multiple things left open, and other staff were left to figure out jobs that they have never done.
Pros
work hours were nice
Cons
management was out of state and had poor communication
Wonderful Place to work
Remote Site Analyst (Former Employee) –  Sussex, WIApril 6, 2018
While with QuadMed, Every day was truly exciting to go to work. The staff there is always friendly and it's more a family then a group of co-workers.
No Job security
Health Information Specialist, Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Sussex, WIMarch 31, 2018
family owned- hard to advance-
downsized 500 employees with no notice. They hired internal workers to fire the employees and then turned around and fired them as well when they were through.
Long work hours
low pay
Horrible management
underhanded
very structured
Family Nurse Practitioner (Former Employee) –  Poplar Bluff, MO 63901March 28, 2018
The approach to healthcare is the best. Focusing on wellness is the way to go. The upper management, however, can be a bit over critical. They are so structured that they almost lose sight of the individual employee's work performance and rarely let employees know they are doing a good job.
busy, fast paced, family orientated clinic
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  Evansville, INMarch 27, 2018
While the clinic was very busy the team of individuals staffing the clinic was like a family and no individual is ever left without help. I always had help available no matter time or day; management actively participated in guiding individuals and the clinic. The hardest part of the job was the very busy, fast pace that could challenge an individual. The best part of the job was the family like atmosphere.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
breaks are always short in healthcare

Ask a question about working or interviewing at QuadMed. Our community is ready to answer.