Quadrant, Inc Employee Reviews

Productive and amazing
Cyber Security Analyst (Former Employee) –  VirginiaJanuary 30, 2019
Performed IT risk assessment and documented the system security keys controls

Designed and Conducted walkthroughs, formulated test plans, tested results and developed remediation plans for each area of the testing

Wrote audit reports for distribution to management and senior management documenting the results of the audit

Developed a Business Continuity Plan and relationship with outsourced vendor

Performed Information Technology Risk analysis and assessments
The adventure of a lifetime
Sr. Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Reston, VAJanuary 11, 2019
This is a cutthroat company where the strongest of the strong have survived the last decade and a half, there is a revolving door in terms of tenure, but there is longevity among the team itself with growth opportunity everywhere within the company, but it has to be earned.
It is a sales organization disguised as a staffing firm, but results and a mission focused team light the way. it's not for everyone but the ones who figure out it is for them seem to be successful. you have to be willing to grind, but your paycheck will usually be tied to your commitment to the work.
Pros
Make lots of money
Cons
Cry a lot and uphill battles. It's worth it though, so pro?
Fair
Medical Receptionist/Front Desk (Former Employee) –  Northern VirginiaDecember 4, 2018
They are good when they have assignments however there can be times where there aren’t jobs. I wouldn’t recommend it if you are looking for a permanent job.
Pros
Pay is good
Cons
Job availability
Don't care about you, only the contract
Medical Biller (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VANovember 5, 2018
The person that worked with me gave me no follow up. She really appeared to not really care, would lie often, care less about you. I would not referr
review
New business development (Current Employee) –  Reston, VANovember 2, 2018
quadrant is an amazing place to work. the benefits could be better but over all experience is good. the people that work their are amazing as well, you'll be friends with everyone.
Not enough notice
VHC Physician Group Surgical Specialists-VHC (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VASeptember 6, 2018
I was called the night before to not go to the job assignment and was never called again from Quadrant. I worked at the job assignment for almost a year and was never explained to why. Then never called again to set up interviews for future employment.
it was a fun work place
Auditor (Former Employee) –  Fredericksburg, VAAugust 6, 2018
I recommend everyone to work hard and try not to get distracted, but for the most part it is a fun job as long as you can work independently and with a team
No Leads
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  VirginiaAugust 3, 2018
I was super excited to get a call back from this company. Once the process started I was hired within a week. She was able to get me on an interview, gave me tips on what to do for the interview, and even followed up with me. After a month of not hearing back from someone, I was contacted with a potential opening that I agreed would be a good fit, and then I never heard from them again.
Great Company
REGISTER MEDICAL ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Reston, VAJuly 29, 2018
Start with this company 4 month ago, they are always working to find employment to fit your needs. Most positions are temp to hire. They find position to fit your needs of employment.
Quadrant provides good work and training balance
Technical Writer (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VA 22202July 26, 2018
From my two positions at Quadrant the company went out of its way to ensure that i was receiving the proper training to be able to do an excellent job. I recommend them as an employer.
Pros
Communication and Clarity
Workplace summary
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VAMay 14, 2018
Great place to work. The staff is very helpful. Management is very attentive. The workplace is family friendly. The staff works hard to achieve work/life balance for employees. The hardest part of job was that I had to leave to go to a different company. Quadrant hires nurses to do temporary to direct hire work for clinics. The most enjoyable part of job was learning new skills and getting to know new patients.
Pros
Great communication
Temporary Associate (Former Employee) –  Reston, VAFebruary 26, 2018
This is a great company to work for. I enjoyed working for the company and would go back to work with them. The interviews are very competitive. You will always have work to do.
Temporary assignments
HR Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Germantown, MDFebruary 4, 2018
They contacted me when assignments that I qualified for were available. I worked with several different companies that allowed a variation of fast paced as well as steady work day
transitional position
Analyst (Current Employee) –  DC areaJanuary 29, 2018
good to see if you like a contracting company. but don't plan to stay for long no benefits.
they don't bother you on assignment. i like how flexible they are about some things like timesheets.
Great support
Nurse Manager/Director (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCJanuary 3, 2018
Recruiters and management were all very supportive and engaged in helping me to be successful.

I highly recommend the company for anyone looking for temporary or temporary to permanent placement services.
Great experience
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCDecember 13, 2017
Working through quadrant I was able to further my career in the medical field. Quadrant helped place me but after placement they gave me the run around when I wanted to change assignments or inquired about other jobs they had posted..
Pros
Sometimes fast placement
Cons
Sometimes not being treated as equal the permanent employees
Good
Medical Records/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Reston, VAOctober 31, 2017
Examined medical documents for accuracy, such as looking at patient records and insurance paperwork
Scheduled and booking appointments
Registering patients and coordinating care ensuring an efficient positive experience
Assisting with the day-to-day office operations
Enhancing patients/customers experience by providing clerical/technical support
Greeting patients at front desk reception area, ensuring that the patient has signed in and has all necessary and up to date insurance information
Properly handled incoming calls and take complete messages with accurate information
Scheduling patient appointments by adhering to scheduling guidelines
Verified appointments, print schedules, update patient information when necessary
Scanning medical records into EMR
Need better Recruiters
Medical Receptionist / Assistant/Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCOctober 30, 2017
Job Placement was scarce. When you did get an assignment it was great, for the most part. Unfortunately, not every assignment was a great fit but for the most part I enjoyed working with the company.
Pros
Pay
Cons
can go weeks with no assignment
Quadrant
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Reston, VAOctober 26, 2017
Needs better benefits, also I don't like that they pay biweekly and I feel like they don't have the best pay rates either could also use better contracts.
Pros
Its a Job
Cons
No benefits, no competive pay
Balance Independence with Corporate Culture
Technical Writer (Former Employee) –  Crystal City, VAOctober 5, 2017
Quadrant is a good place to work if you want to focus on corporate culture. If you are an independent thinker, make sure that you fit the culture of the assignment. They pay fairly for the jobs as defined. If you work long-term you may be able to take advantage of salary pluses but focus on your needs and always communicate with your manager should any discrepancies arise.
Pros
Flexible working hours
Cons
Job descriptions may not fully convey the needs of the contract.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Quadrant, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.