Quadrant, Inc

Quadrant, Inc Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA42 reviews
Very poor job environment for temp employee, hard to get a job that last longer then 10 days.
Not a place of respect and healthy relationships, in my experience.

Working in Staffing can be stressful. I think some of it comes down to trusting your employer and I just did not find that anyone had my back during my time here.

Ask a lot of questions before you accept an offer here.
Pros
Training is priceless if you ask a lot of questions and participate.
Cons
Disrespect, unchecked boundaries, bro culture
Quadrant is a temp to permanent agency. They help you find jobs and the jobs that you work will give you so much experience in the health field. They actually care about the people that they help.
The pay is not equitable. The Management treats employees as though they are expendable. They seem to reward the lazy and incompetent. I understand this may sound like the typical disgruntled former employee, but I got paid what I know others did not. And it did not matter how hard you worked! Trust me- stay away....
My typical day was normal.
I've learned the communication was not good.

Never worked at the agency location.

I enjoyed going on my initial assignment.
Pros
N.A
Cons
Lacking in communication
Would you recommend working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Working with Quadrant was very pleasant and the transition to full time was seamless. Everyone on their team was responsive and provided plenty of information for all of the questions I had.
This is an extremely fast paced, efficient staffing firm. Each day you will be required to make 50+ phone calls to screen potential candidates for jobs. These numbers are set up for your success it is a numbers driven workplace. If you hit the numbers that are set for you, you will most likely succeed.
Never any issues with them they helped me obtain stable job with the company they found for me. They are great and when I go back to VA I would work for them again
Great Place to intern, learned a ton and was able to get AWS certified from my time and knowledge here. The company culture is great and the office is very cozy.
This was my first IT job and I definitely learned a lot being here. It encouraged me to learn more about and pursue the IT field. Even though my contract expired before I could learn and develop my skills involving software, I am grateful in the opportunity they have given me involving hardware.
This is a cutthroat company where the strongest of the strong have survived the last decade and a half, there is a revolving door in terms of tenure, but there is longevity among the team itself with growth opportunity everywhere within the company, but it has to be earned.
It is a sales organization disguised as a staffing firm, but results and a mission focused team light the way. it's not for everyone but the ones who figure out it is for them seem to be successful. you have to be willing to grind, but your paycheck will usually be tied to your commitment to the work.
Pros
Make lots of money
Cons
Cry a lot and uphill battles. It's worth it though, so pro?
quadrant is an amazing place to work. the benefits could be better but over all experience is good. the people that work their are amazing as well, you'll be friends with everyone.
I was called the night before to not go to the job assignment and was never called again from Quadrant. I worked at the job assignment for almost a year and was never explained to why. Then never called again to set up interviews for future employment.
Start with this company 4 month ago, they are always working to find employment to fit your needs. Most positions are temp to hire. They find position to fit your needs of employment.
This is a great company to work for. I enjoyed working for the company and would go back to work with them. The interviews are very competitive. You will always have work to do.
Cons
They contacted me when assignments that I qualified for were available. I worked with several different companies that allowed a variation of fast paced as well as steady work day
Examined medical documents for accuracy, such as looking at patient records and insurance paperwork
Scheduled and booking appointments

Registering patients and coordinating care ensuring an efficient positive experience

Assisting with the day-to-day office operations

Enhancing patients/customers experience by providing clerical/technical support

Greeting patients at front desk reception area, ensuring that the patient has signed in and has all necessary and up to date insurance information

Properly handled incoming calls and take complete messages with accurate information

Scheduling patient appointments by adhering to scheduling guidelines

Verified appointments, print schedules, update patient information when necessary

Scanning medical records into EMR
Needs better benefits, also I don't like that they pay biweekly and I feel like they don't have the best pay rates either could also use better contracts.
Pros
Its a Job
Cons
No benefits, no competive pay
Competitive environment, good compensation, young culture, keep it tight. They want to see you succeed, but will push you to get your full potential out of you.
It was ok. People were chill I learned little things here and there. It felt like what I imagine union construction workers feel like except it was physical IT work with cables. The politics aren't so bad either.
Pros
chill
Cons
very chill
Quadrant was an awesome temp agency to work for. They are very supportive of their employees and I would recommend anyone to apply and work for them. However, the pay wasn't all that great especially for someone with experience.