Quail Run Behavioral Health Employee Reviews for BHT

Featured review
Quail Run Behavioral Health selected this as a representative review
Plenty of Overtime and fast paced
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 24, 2018
Quail Run is a good place work because they give you autonomy and plenty of overtime is available. I think you can learn a lot here under pressure and working with a good team is a plus.
Pros
Overtime
Do not recommend to anyone!
BHT (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 1, 2019
Nothing but drama and stress working here, BHTs get paid next to nothing compared to the Nurses who do nothing except sit at a desk, Management will play favoritism to certain employees communication to there staff is extremely poor, very poor and unsafe environment to work in, company will trap you with sign on bonus and one year contract, worst place to work, still employed and dying to get out,
Pros
Overtime opportunity
Cons
Everything else!
Understaffed
BHT (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 16, 2019
Understaffed majority of the time, staff is frequently put in compromising positions often with no breaks. Management isn't isn't supportive. The nurses work 12 how shifts but the techs work 8 which was another issue for me.
Are you kidding me
BHT (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 18, 2018
This place is soooooo full of themself, management is horrible,, does not stand up for employees at all. You work short all the time. And they want 100% even though your alone on the floor, most of the staff are friendly and nice. There are others there that are only taking up space and hate the job. Literally I heard a nurse say one time I'm here for the money that's it. There is a reason they give you a $2,500 sign on bonus for BH t cuz most of them Won't Last a year and they will collect your money and make you pay them back. You have a CEO that sits and watches video of staff and picks out every little thing someone does wrong if you're going to work there good luck worst place I've ever worked nice people for the most part management sucks.
Pros
Co-workers, lunches are cheap
Cons
Cons, everything else.
lack of compassion and understanding from administration.
BHT (Former Employee) –  PhoenixMarch 8, 2018
The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to work with the patients and being able to help people. I was very satisfied with my position within this company. I loved the people I worked with and found it easy to find people all around me with good intentions and genuinly cared. The admistration is out of touch with the day to day flow of a BHT s job and its as if the were a seperate place of buisness entirely. The administration is constantly changing policys, they constantly call people in for any sort of thing and instead of praising their employees for the time and dedication they put into the company does not matter. Insentives are hardly followed through and if you call off during a pay period you loose all your incentives. They will call you off a shift now because of overstaffing. and terminate long term employees because of new management and then hold 3 orientation classes.When I was called in to speak to the new upper management she had assured meshe simply wanted to speak to me. I thought she was calling me in to thank me for all the time and dedication I put into my work and almost being employed a year thought I was finally going to be told by management that I was appreciated, I was then given an ulta matum to be terminated without reason and have to pay back my hire on bonus or sign a statement of resignation. She asked me which would it be . I loved my job and went to bat for every single person I worked with and truly poured my heart into working here. I worked upto 80 hours a week and I loved being there.
Pros
Loving workers with big hearts, decent money
Cons
poor management, management are underapreciative of their employees and punish people who care
Toxic workplace
BHT (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 29, 2017
Understaffed, incompetent nurses/techs, Pt environment unsafe. I was not well trained and becuase the place was so understaffed, I was constantly called in to work extra hours.
no job security
BHT (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 1, 2016
Company is new so there is a lot of unresolved issues. Job security is something that is hard to find with this company. Cant keep workers. Unsafe.
This company is rated in the top 5 of Forbes ...and now I know why. It's albout the "coin" not the "care".
BHT (Former Employee) –  PHX, AZJune 29, 2016
Employee satisfaction and appreciation are at the bottom of their list. This company does not retain their staff because of the way they treat their staff. They are understaffed on a daily basis; their P&Ps are non-existent. You have to be in the CEO's circle or you will be sabotaged! The staff is ruled by fear and the lack of proper care for patients is appalling. Do not send your loved one to QRBH...
Pros
None.
Cons
Nice nurses.