Quail Run Behavioral Health Employee Reviews for Behavior Technician

Featured review
Quail Run Behavioral Health selected this as a representative review
Plenty of Overtime and fast paced
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 24, 2018
Quail Run is a good place work because they give you autonomy and plenty of overtime is available. I think you can learn a lot here under pressure and working with a good team is a plus.
Pros
Overtime
Productive workplace
Behavioral Health Technician (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 25, 2019
The job is just busy which I like to be busy. The staff turnover ratio is very high. We are always short of staff. If you there to more hours, you will get the hours really but most of the time, you are working by yourself.
Pros
More hours as always
Cons
Short of staff always
HIGH turnover for a reason
Behavioral Health Technician (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 24, 2018
I learned very quickly that upper management is very punitive and does not care at all what you have going on outside the hospital walls. I asked to be a few minutes late to the TRAINING class that starts late daily anyway so I can take care of something extremely important and I was cut off before even finishing my sentence and was quickly rejected. I resigned shortly thereafter. You have to have space for some flexibility, things come up. I can deal with a strict employer but they also should be reasonable, it’s called compassion. I refuse to work for someone who blatantly shows they don’t care about their employees. At that point I didn’t care about any bonus.
Pros
Bonuses
Cons
Senior Behavioral Health Technician (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 26, 2017
none nothing really to say if you don't like where you're at move on. I know its similar if not worst places. I feel like it could be better eventually. I'm just not willing to wait that long. Good luck to current and future employees.
Pros
Incentives, Most employees were great
Cons
short staffed, low pay
Poor management
Behavioral Health Technician (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 16, 2017
The management at Quail Run is always changing and they take a very punitive approach with everything that happens. I like working with my coworkers but they get burnout or fired soon after being hired.
Pros
Its a job
Cons
Not a very happy place to work
Expect Burn Out
Behavioral Health Technician (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 24, 2017
Expect you to go above and beyond with low pay grade. Keep making new rules almost every week that make no sense.
Let patients get away with anything.