Quail Run Behavioral Health Employee Review

View all Quail Run Behavioral Health reviews

Behaviroal health hospital, needs lots of work
Health Unit Clerk (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 29, 2017
Management needs a lot of work, they loose some of the best employees because they don't get it together. I have met some of the best nurses though, but they do not last very long due to the lack of communication between floors. New DON.......well I was taught as a child if I have nothing nice to say, don't say it at all. We will leave it at that.
Pros
lunch in cafeteria great, great pay, benefits

Other Quail Run Behavioral Health Employee Reviews

Stay far far away
Recreation Therapist (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 13, 2019
That place is toxic to their employees...the employees are awful and mean...management and administration will stab you in the back. Very possible you would end up a patient working in that environment. A lack of resources and organization.
paperwork slave
Therapist (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 25, 2019
I ran groups with patients and did the paperwork for all patients assigned. The day didn't end until paperwork was done. I was offered full time work, but refused because I would be a slave to paperwork and not be able to leave and not be compensated appropriately. They did not have proper staff coverage and high turnaround from stress and being overworked.
Pros
relationship between all staff, including doctors which was appreciated.
Cons
overworked and stress, high turnaround

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Quail Run Behavioral Health. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5