Quail Run Behavioral Health Employee Review

View all Quail Run Behavioral Health reviews

Understaffed and unsafe. High rate of employee turnover.
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 14, 2017
I find that in hospital environments the rate of staff turnover is a tell tale sign of employee satisfaction. My experience here illustrated this-- some nurses and techs quit after just a few shifts. Poor support from management and in fact for the majority of my employment there were gaps in floor managers and charge nurses. At night I worked a shift once with 3 nurses and 3 techs to forty patients. In psychiatric care this is irresponsible. Period.
Pros
Nice coworkers, good BHTs, decent insurance
Cons
Short staff consistently, high patient to staff ratio. 1 RN and 1 tech to 12 patients. Banner is 1 to 8! Much safer.

Other Quail Run Behavioral Health Employee Reviews

Understaffed
BHT (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 16, 2019
Understaffed majority of the time, staff is frequently put in compromising positions often with no breaks. Management isn't isn't supportive. The nurses work 12 how shifts but the techs work 8 which was another issue for me.
Stay far far away
Recreation Therapist (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 13, 2019
That place is toxic to their employees...the employees are awful and mean...management and administration will stab you in the back. Very possible you would end up a patient working in that environment. A lack of resources and organization.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Quail Run Behavioral Health. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5