Quail Run Behavioral Health Employee Review

View all Quail Run Behavioral Health reviews

HIGH turnover for a reason
Behavioral Health Technician (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 24, 2018
I learned very quickly that upper management is very punitive and does not care at all what you have going on outside the hospital walls. I asked to be a few minutes late to the TRAINING class that starts late daily anyway so I can take care of something extremely important and I was cut off before even finishing my sentence and was quickly rejected. I resigned shortly thereafter. You have to have space for some flexibility, things come up. I can deal with a strict employer but they also should be reasonable, it’s called compassion. I refuse to work for someone who blatantly shows they don’t care about their employees. At that point I didn’t care about any bonus.
Pros
Bonuses
Cons

Other Quail Run Behavioral Health Employee Reviews

Stay far far away
Recreation Therapist (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 13, 2019
That place is toxic to their employees...the employees are awful and mean...management and administration will stab you in the back. Very possible you would end up a patient working in that environment. A lack of resources and organization.
paperwork slave
Therapist (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 25, 2019
I ran groups with patients and did the paperwork for all patients assigned. The day didn't end until paperwork was done. I was offered full time work, but refused because I would be a slave to paperwork and not be able to leave and not be compensated appropriately. They did not have proper staff coverage and high turnaround from stress and being overworked.
Pros
relationship between all staff, including doctors which was appreciated.
Cons
overworked and stress, high turnaround

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Quail Run Behavioral Health. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5