Quake Global

Quake Global Employee Reviews

Quake Global insights

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Overall satisfaction
Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Fair pay for job

Good place to work at

Management encourage balancing work and life Talented and passionate co workers Interesting tech Job can be stressful sometimesGood pay and benefits

OK to work

Quite OK to work. Management need more advance training, most of the employee were unhappy due to mismanagement. Not visionary company. Need more focus on the technology area

VP, Medical Sales

Managed and supported the Quake Global Healthcare sales and services team for North America. My goals were to engage and grow our healthcare division and ensure that our healthcare products and solution offerings are based upon our customer’s input and market needs, ensuring full HIPAA compliance, security and reliability to increase operational efficiencies, reduce liabilities and ultimately increase customers’ patient safety and satisfaction.

Small Business With Big Technology

Quake has an interesting start-up feel. Very innovative and fluid with the development of its products, keeps things exciting. It can be challenging at times but very rewarding to see the direct effect each person has that leads towards the success and milestones of the company. Teamwork is very important here and everyone is very helpful. Appreciate how upper management encourages a proper work-life balance.

Pros

Friendly and safe workplace, monthly luncheons, team building events, half day Fridays. bonuses.

great company great products

I like products the company developed , excellent team . Great management team . CEO is very technical and knows business very well. I never had any problem to present my view to anyone . I like the fact that CEO will stop and intelligently talk about subject and ask if i need help. my hardest part of the day is to deal with the timelines.

Pros

great people

Cons

9 hours working day is hard when you have kids

Would you rate your company five stars?

Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.

Worst place I've ever worked

The CTO at the time and the current CEO are pretty rough to work with. Professionally I've never worked at a company that didn't have problems but this place was the worst. I did meet a lot of great people there and the product was interesting to work with as a test engineer.

Pros

great fellow employees

Cons

management was terrible

Project Driven Exciting Work Environment

My time with Quake Global has been positive. Both employees and management are great people and the company is developing exciting technology. There are big plans for the future of Quake and I look forward to seeing the company grow over the next few years.

Pros

Pto, quarterly bonuses, great work environment, benefits, flexible hours

great place to work

I love the people that I work with. they are great, and always willing to teach their techniques to new members. monthly lunches provided to build comradere

Pros

free lunch, sometimes beer. quartlerly bonuses

Cons

Marketable product with a good customer base.

Small company with start-up environment after being in business over 10 years. Worked with professionals who had extensive product knowledge and actually wore different "hats", often multi-tasking. Overall demeanor was positive focusing on teamwork and reaching the goal of satisfying the customer(s), internal and external.

awesome

i would recommend any willing and able body to join our armed services. free education is a wonderful beni. take advantage while you can.

Jobs at Quake Global