Quake Global Employee Reviews

Small Business With Big Technology
Systems Administrator (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAAugust 30, 2018
Quake has an interesting start-up feel. Very innovative and fluid with the development of its products, keeps things exciting. It can be challenging at times but very rewarding to see the direct effect each person has that leads towards the success and milestones of the company. Teamwork is very important here and everyone is very helpful. Appreciate how upper management encourages a proper work-life balance.
Pros
Friendly and safe workplace, monthly luncheons, team building events, half day Fridays. bonuses.
great company great products
marketing (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAAugust 26, 2018
I like products the company developed , excellent team . Great management team . CEO is very technical and knows business very well. I never had any problem to present my view to anyone . I like the fact that CEO will stop and intelligently talk about subject and ask if i need help.
my hardest part of the day is to deal with the timelines.
Pros
great people
Cons
9 hours working day is hard when you have kids
Awful management
Sales Administrator (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAAugust 23, 2018
The CEO is rude and unprofessional, will name call, belittle and curse at employees (in front of clients). Stressful environment everyone walks on eggshells and hides in their office.
Pros
Benefits are ok and half day on friday's
Cons
Everything else
Worst place I've ever worked
Senior Test Engineer (DVT) (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJuly 6, 2018
The CTO at the time and the current CEO are pretty rough to work with. Professionally I've never worked at a company that didn't have problems but this place was the worst.

I did meet a lot of great people there and the product was interesting to work with as a test engineer.
Pros
great fellow employees
Cons
management was terrible
Project Driven Exciting Work Environment
Marketing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAApril 19, 2018
My time with Quake Global has been positive. Both employees and management are great people and the company is developing exciting technology. There are big plans for the future of Quake and I look forward to seeing the company grow over the next few years.
Pros
Pto, quarterly bonuses, great work environment, benefits, flexible hours
Marketable product with a good customer base.
Supply Chain Management support (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJanuary 20, 2017
Small company with start-up environment after being in business over 10 years. Worked with professionals who had extensive product knowledge and actually wore different "hats", often multi-tasking. Overall demeanor was positive focusing on teamwork and reaching the goal of satisfying the customer(s), internal and external.
Good people
Test Operator (Former Employee) –  San DiegoApril 27, 2015
Working at Quake was a really great experience for me, I enjoyed the mom and pop shop environment and learned the advanced technology that the company has available.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Quake Global. Our community is ready to answer.