Qualcomm Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 191 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOCristiano Amon, President & CEO69%approve of Cristiano Amon, President & CEO's performance
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenuemore than $10B (USD)
- IndustryInformation Technology
- HeadquartersSan Diego California, United States
You’re seeing all 1 job at Qualcomm because we can’t find any available jobs at Qualcomm close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 51.5K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Information Design & Documentation
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 49 questions about working at Qualcomm. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Qualcomm employees.
Insights from 287 Indeed users who have interviewed with Qualcomm within the last 5 years.
Asked about my Linux systems experience and my git experience.
Technical—circuits, software, Unix/Linux. Behavioral—working on teams in stressful environment. Strengths and weaknesses. What are you most proud of.
Many involving work interaction and detail within the daily routine.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Qualcomm?Published on May 24, 2021