Most people didn’t know what we did, but I usually told them that every phone made was based on our technology, and it wasn’t just CDMA. We were always 1st to the marketplace with the latest innovations. 1st to market with an ARM based product in the smallest tech node geometries.
Sometimes with pride and other times just as a matter of fact.
It was a great opportunity.
They always treated me fair and with high morals and ethic. I learned from them that what you put in is what you'll get out of life.
I'm proud and recognized to work on most cool stuff at the center of the ongoing mobile revolution.
Very good company to work for.
I felt proud about telling people I worked at Qualcomm.
I felt proud telling people I worked there.
The work is always on the latest in the industry.
You always have something to work on.
- What advice would you give the CEO of Qualcomm about how to improve it?11 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Qualcomm a better place to work?9 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Qualcomm?8 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Qualcomm?8 people answered
- What benefits does Qualcomm offer?7 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Qualcomm?7 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Qualcomm?7 people answered
- How often do raises occur at Qualcomm?7 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Qualcomm?7 people answered
- What is the best part of working at Qualcomm?6 people answered