Reduce the promotion cycle & improve the performance review method.
Make sure that the CAD team and the physical design team reported to the same EVP.
Better job security for lower tier employees.
Better team leader communication
Just support a good employees. look at the temporal employee for a new opportunity
I would allow for more permanent employees and not hire so many temps in order to the keep flow of the test floor running smoothly with more experienced people as opposed to new faces working the floor
More vertical integration and true alignment between business and engineering
Make work life balance better and assign work based on expertise
- What advice would you give the CEO of Qualcomm about how to improve it?11 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Qualcomm?10 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Qualcomm?8 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Qualcomm?8 people answered
- What benefits does Qualcomm offer?7 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Qualcomm?7 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Qualcomm?7 people answered
- How often do raises occur at Qualcomm?7 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Qualcomm?7 people answered
- What is the best part of working at Qualcomm?6 people answered