Qualcomm
Happiness rating is 77 out of 100

Qualcomm Employee Reviews

Found 1,250 reviews matching the search
Great work environment. Manager was always willing to help and give encouragement whenever either me or other coworkers needed it. Workplace was very relaxed, but everyone got their work done.
Great place to work with lots of career opportunities. A good place to work that we can balance work and life. Outstanding medical benefits including company 401k plan, company eligibility for Stock Option, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and provides advance career trainings.
Great workplace with nice people. Decent compensation/benefits.Project requirements and schedules are very challenging. Work/life balance is not guaranteed.
Good place to work at with job security. Good benefits. Work provides you a sense of accomplishment. Good pay and benefits. You also have the opportunity to grow.
Good benefits. Life to work balance is decent. Management needs to reassure employees that the company respects appreciate the hard work that they do.
Job seekers rely on your experience.
I've worked at Qualcomm for less than an year, work life balance was good, flexible hours, work from home was an option available for few days a month. But, I've seen them terminating people whenever they want, without even a day's notice. No other good things about the company stands before an insecure feeling of losing the job any moment.
Pros
Free lunches, flexible work environment
Cons
No job security
Has goods and bads. Good technology to work on. Has many areas of all sorts of new research and development technology to work on. The many areas of technology give a large number of technologies to choose from.
The worst thing is the interview process!! Management needs improvement in this system. good life balance and benefits but fast speed environment and lots of stress.
It all depend on which team you’re on and who’s leading it, but the environment can be really toxic (in a really bad way). Please beware before trying to get a job there. I’m not saying ALL of QC is toxic; I just encourage you to do your research on the leadership of the team you’re interested in getting into before going there. Otherwise, QC is a good place to work.
Cons
Toxic leadership
Good concepts but the company isn't honest about what is going on with different things such as mergers and contracts. They will lay you off with little notice
Pros
Free lunch drinks
Cons
Dishonest
While qualcomm is a great company and the workers are good people qualcomm makes you lose your time they won't hire you and they will most likely have you as a temp for as long as they can breaking your contracts in pieces so they can keep getting you as a temp with no promises of ever hiring you, or hiring other people who just showed up and have less than a year and people who has been there for longer and are good workers just get forgotten
Pros
It's a great place to work good work environment
Cons
They won't hire you, if you are looking for reliable job look somewhere else
Even though I had more experience than almost everyone I was working with, the people that were working there for longer deemed that they should be promoted earlier than I should. Management does not move you and takes advantage of you.
Pros
free snacks and drinks
Cons
overtime a lot
Work-life balanceIt’s a great company n offers great benefits.Pay & benefitsOffers 401k and employee stock option.Job security and advancementQualcomm always stay on top of the game and promote new ideas for future.ManagementRewards for work performanceCultureDiversityOverallQualcomm is a great company I’ve work for. Diversity, friendly environment, plenty of room for advancement, rewarding work performance, and offer good benefits.
Learned a lot from my colleagues who were freshly graduated from well-known universities however, management would rather keep the culture competitive and hostile among contractor employees to falsely increase the efficiency
The work can be very interesting, but management ethics is very marginal when it comes to metrics which show shortcomings both technical and fairness.
Benefits
Cons
Ethics
I worked for Qualcomm 18 Years as Test Engineer . This company is great and most talent people worked for this company . I enjoyed new technology of Qualcomm
Pros
Talent people and hard working
Cons
Meeting every day
It is the best place that I have worked so far. As a company, it functions as a well-oiled machine and they have all the processes figured out. The reviews are close to being fair.
Many people from many cultures! Many conveniences, such as on site oil changes, a fantastic cafe, dry cleaning available on site, etc Young and vibrant STEM culture
Cons
Very expensive area to live. My studio was the cheapest thing I could find at $1550 a month
Working at Qualcomm provides an opportunity to get involved in many different areas which in turns leads to career growth. They have flexible schedules and an overall great atmosphere.
Each experience was overall positive. Good mentors and willingness of someone to explain how things work and what the goals are. Decent office environment at the two locations I was assigned. I love learning the technologies and the program / project management aspect.
Great culture of focusing on engineers first. Highly collaborative teams. Most employees sit in offices instead of cubicles. Engineers are exposed to new technologies in a short time frame.
  1. Employee Reviews