Qualfon Employee Reviews

Clean environment, interactive environment.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Providence, GeorgetwonDecember 11, 2018
It could turn out to be a well respected company and it shows slot of promises, but they have alot of things to work on like payment of employees and the contract of employment. I really like the environment and the different type of people you meet everyday, my best to you all.
Fantastic company
Customer service/ sales agent- Customer service (Former Employee) –  CDA IDDecember 7, 2018
This is a fantastic company to work for. Mays sales opportunities with incentives. Sometimes you get free lunches and have pot lucks. They have always got something going for the holidays and their employee appreciation days.
Pros
Incentives
Corporate buyout
Phone Salesman (Former Employee) –  Liberty Lake, WADecember 4, 2018
As the name implies Qualfon is in the call center business. I happen to work a difficult contract with them for a client with dubious market position. Considering the transition from one management to the next Qualfon was very efficient and flawless. Qualfon offered a variety of locations, and some were quite nice.
Pros
Lots of diverse opportunities
Cons
Absolutely loved the previous management
Very integrated with donation foundations, a transitional assistance with individuals with active anti-social issues.
Customer Care Representatives (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXNovember 27, 2018
So many transition personnel, an individual with an education has no place to socially fit in. The phone calls at call centers are mostly individuals that don't have the ability for paying bills on time through other avenues for accepting payments, i.e. internet, U.S. mail. The call center is predominately filled with those not able to pay bills on time and demand extensions with threats.
meh
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Fort Collins, CONovember 27, 2018
If you don't do good at your work they fire you. I watched plenty of people go in and out because they couldn't keep up or do a good enough job. They expect a little too much and treat you like cattle a lot of times. Not to mention a lot the people that work there are very rough around the edges.
Fun
CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT (Former Employee) –  Couer d Alene, IDNovember 27, 2018
It was a relaxed environment. The people were fun and respectful. The management was vey responsible and considerate of there subordinates. The pay was decent.
Pros
Pay
Cons
None really
lack of commitment and structure
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Liberty Lake, WANovember 26, 2018
It seemed like this job and this company would have been a solid place to work but they pulled the rug out and relocated the call center . This was after assuring staff that our jobs were secure due to growth. I wouldn't reccomend this job to anyone.
Lacks good management
Customer Service/SaIes Representative (Former Employee) –  Hayden, IDNovember 10, 2018
Very cutthroat venue but could be better with new management amd it all depends on the client they are working with as well............. if you need a job really really bad, give it a go.
Pros
steady
Cons
stress
Qualfon
SALES TRAINER (Current Employee) –  CDANovember 7, 2018
Love the people I work with/for and my position. It is very rewarding and I'm able to be involved in the learning experience with my agents. I do not like the direction the company is going.
Productive and Fun Workplace
Inbound Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Fort Collins, CONovember 2, 2018
At Qualfon they give you every possible opportunity to excel, to improve who you are. At they same time, they run different programs called Fun@Work clubs to keep things exciting.
Pros
Very flexible schedule
Cons
Did not make minimum wage
terrible place to work
Global Queue Analyst (Former Employee) –  Fort Collins, CO 80524October 24, 2018
the owners are liars, laid everyone off, terrible pay , no benefits, no one cares about anything, everyone hates there job, managers are idiots, do ont work here
Pros
Cons
everything
Avoid this job unless you are really desperate
FRAUD ANALYST (Former Employee) –  Idaho Falls, IDOctober 22, 2018
No chance of advancement. Grossly under paid. Horrible benefits. Kiss your nights and weekends goodbye. Back stabbing and gossip is plentiful. Harrassment from employees and supervisor happens daily. Occasional free lunch or snacks.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Long hours underpaid
Qualfon is a diverse company peppered with a fun atmosphere.
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Liberty Lake, WAOctober 12, 2018
Qualfon has many employees all from different lifestyles, goals, and outlooks. I learned the value of patience while talking with customers and ensuring that the customers felt valued by the end of our phone conversation.
The most difficult part of doing customer service on the phone is learning how to handle upset, angry clients. I had several customers that were extremely difficult BUT the majority of my customers enjoyed talking with me and taking care of their needs.
Pros
Understanding supervisors
just don’t
Chat Representative (Former Employee) –  Coeur d'Alene, IDOctober 12, 2018
i’ll say that the people i worked with were amazing and i still talk with them. however, this job was terrible. was forced to relocate over state lines so they could pay us less and offer “cheaper “ benefits, they treat their staff poorly, and we were never preforming “well enough”. it was way too stressful and they refused to work around my other job’s schedule (which is super flexible) so i left because i needed both jobs to live.
Pros
the people
Cons
everything
not a really good place
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Georgetown, GYOctober 9, 2018
Qualfon was a great environment but after they started to get populated they rating started to drop and they paying salary to get work and the company got worst
Qualfon is a decent company to work for
sales agent (Current Employee) –  Sirius XMOctober 7, 2018
however there seems to be a lot of differences in pay and advancement based off the department you are placed. I believe if all departments were given equal pay and decent benefits they wouldn't have the turn over that they do. But as a company in a whole, they were a good place to work for
Qualfon
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Coeur d'Alene, IDOctober 3, 2018
CenterPartners treated me well.. ME... most do not have this experience. Qualfon took over a few years back.. They do not care about their employees and benefits are trash. Pay is less than competitive and kind of a slap in the face. There is alot of fake love that is little more than forced corporate smiles that are clearly transparent. I would rather clean bathrooms at a truck stop! And remember... I had one of the better experiences.
Pros
Its better than prison.
horrible place to work
back office order support (Former Employee) –  Coeur d'Alene, IDOctober 2, 2018
I normally wouldn't speak ill of a company, but this one hit new lows. Management stinks, aside from one supervisor. High demand of responsibilities, low pay. Get yelled at, sworn at, screamed at, and more by customers who have either been lied to by less than stellar sales reps, or because the company that their contracted with advertises using misleading messages, making people think they can get way more out of the products and service than they can. Leaves customers feeling overly entitled, and the reps feeling under appreciated and defeated.

I did 3 years of dire misery.... won't ever go back, and wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

supervisors hands are tied, and they have to keep pushing reps harder, with unrealistic expectations. Expected call handle time was less than 7 minutes average.
Pros
Learn how to de-escalate irate people, and keep your temper
Cons
being sworn at, threatened, yelled at, and cannot disconnect the call
Do not apply
Fraud Analyst (Former Employee) –  Idaho Falls, IDOctober 2, 2018
There is no advancement in this company. The management plays favorites and you dont get the help that you need unless you are part of the click! Unless you want a mind numbing job, stear of this job
Pros
2 days off a week
Cons
Great working environment and Break area
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Coeur d'Alene, IDOctober 2, 2018
The company made sure to have a separate space to get away from your desk while on break, which really helped with reseting from some of the difficult customers that would occasionally get on the phone.
Pros
Caring Management, Excellent training and tutoring
Cons
Pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Qualfon. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.6InHerSight Score

2.3Personal Development

3.2Career Opportunities

2.6Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight