Qualfon Employee Reviews

Call center
bareMinerals Help Desk Agent (Former Employee) –  Fort Collins, CO 80525March 23, 2019
Continued answering of phone calls to provide inquiring customers about service and or products. Open floor with call agents spread through out the room.
This place consumes your soul.
Travel and Lifestyle Specialist (Current Employee) –  Fort Collins, COMarch 15, 2019
While the best paid at Qualfon, the travel and lifestyle concierge are overworked, underpaid, and underappreciated. There is minimal room for advancement, making the other working conditions not worth it. You can't give employees food and attendance incentives, and expect that to make up for poor management, disgusting hours, and very few benefits. You will go home exhausted and depressed. I promise you, this is still a call center job and you should look elsewhere.
Pros
Free food
Cons
No 401k, minimal benefits
Qualfon stinks
Sales Agent/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Coeur d'Alene, IDMarch 9, 2019
Terrible home/work balance availability. Doesn't care about their employees or their mental health. Will fire for no reason or if fault is not with the agent.
Middle of the road company
Phone Salesman (Former Employee) –  Liberty Lake, WAFebruary 28, 2019
I have nothing bad to say about Qualfon, but they are just an average employer that is neither real good or real bad. I did receive some excellent mentoring, but it was from just one of may many managers, the rest were more focused on quality control.
Pros
The location was close to many services, in the upscale community of Liberty Lake
Cons
The building had no windows and was claustrophobic
It was ok
Personal Lines Account Manager (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXFebruary 23, 2019
Management was great.. Pay was not.. Not complaining tho it was just the pay that drove me away. But management was great the culture was lively. Strict attendance policy as well.
Management is supportive
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Coeur d'Alene, ID 83814February 17, 2019
workplace culture is mostly a young crowd of people, around college age,. There are a few older folks as well. The hardest part of the job is to stay on the phone the entire time you're at work. There is no time for visiting or talking with others around you unless the phones are not busy. Makes it difficult to develop the commoradie
Pros
flexible schedule, friendly environment
Cons
No benefits for those who work less than 30 hours per week.
enjoyable work atmosphere
TiVo Tech (Former Employee) –  Fort Collins, COFebruary 15, 2019
Training took about 2 weeks. paid training. the hardest part of the job is if you had an angry customer and you didn't know what you were talking about you couldn't get your job done. I was Tivo Tech it was really difficult to remember each devise and its parts.
Pros
awesome lunch area, pool table, great pay
Cons
job could be hard at times
Terrible Company...Do not waste your time.
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Coeur d'Alene, IDFebruary 13, 2019
If you want to work hard for not much pay, this is your company. If you don't want any real benefits for way too much money, this is your company. Leaving this company was the best decision ever!
Pros
They are somewhat flexible with your schedule
Cons
They do not pay enough for all that you have to deal with.
Don’t do it! Waste of time!
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXFebruary 13, 2019
I resigned from the Qualfon on January 21, 2019 because it is a hostile environment, company is unorganized, supervisors are disrespectful, employees are not taking care of also, they docked my pay for no reason with no investigation.

I wouldn’t recommend this company to anyone nor would I ever work for them ever again. I don’t believe there was a investigation. I was getting written for the 1st time for something that happen before Christmas and they stated it would be termination for anything else. After 1 write up what is protocol??
Protocol was never followed in anyway with this company. The write up was a lie made up by a coworker that didn’t like me because he played supervisor but never was one. I called him out and he didn’t like that to much. Now, that I quit I cannot get a return call about my last check or appointments with my insurance licenses. The project manager and HR never responds to emails or calls.

Biggest mistake ever working for this company. Don’t do it! They lied about everything to get me to sign the contract.

Plus the facilities are always dirty and stinky.
Cons
Poor management!!!
Qualfon
In bound sales (Former Employee) –  Harlingen, TXFebruary 11, 2019
It's an alright place to work. Usually always has new clients to apply for. The training was excellent and they have an eye for talent so you can move up quickly if that is your thing.
nope
Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Coeur d'Alene, IDFebruary 8, 2019
will never work there again. Call center jobs are not for me. It takes a special person to be able to handle calls from irate customers, something I cannot do.
oppertunity to get started in the workforce
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Liberty Lake, WA, COEUR D'ALENE, IDFebruary 8, 2019
Starter position are hard, if you stay with it long enough to a good department, there are some that are great to work in. Helping customers is key for all their positions.
Pros
Steady work, Vacation earned by so many hours worked
Cons
Not flexible, Starting position not the greatest
N/a
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP (Former Employee) –  Fort Collins, COFebruary 6, 2019
Did not like management style, was too busy and had way too many calls coming in, but I did not like working in applications department. I preferred working in the customer care department.
Company mission is lip service
Director (Former Employee) –  USAJanuary 30, 2019
The entire mission and values the company preaches is nothing but lip service. The bottom line is upper management cares about profit first and foremost while treating most employees as servants.
Fun, welcoming, and cares about employees needs
Inbound Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Coeur d'Alene, IDJanuary 27, 2019
At qualfon a typical day consists of going into work and just having a good time with your coworkers, and trying to make people happy. I learned a lot in my time there. Like how to talk down situations where someone may be upset. The management is great and really cares about you. The workplace culture is way beyond accepting. The hardest part of the job is continually making sure you hit every single requirement. the most enjoyable is the fact that everyone is super welcoming and cares so much about you
They lie
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Post Falls, IDJanuary 25, 2019
People at that job like and set you up. They make it seem like it's a fun place but it's not. Pay is horrible for what you have to deal with I hated that job
Pros
Cons
Everything they lie
Qualfon is an amazing job to have
SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Coeur d'Alene, IDJanuary 7, 2019
Qualfon is an amazing job to have if you enjoy sales. They have azomg benefit. They hire amazing people. They ask Pat very well for the job that you do.
Pros
Solid job
Cons
Very strict sales guidelines
it was fun and i love working
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  National Capital RegionJanuary 2, 2019
Working might be stressful sometimes but it was fun and the management was fair enough for the employees. I never had a chance to stay for a year with the company but if I were given a chance to work and if it is not my relocation, i would still be staying to this company.
A place full of lies..making peoples lives better slogan is a joke...
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Orangeburg, SCDecember 27, 2018
The mission is a lie..They will use you up, burn you out and then throw you away like yesterdays garbage. This company is heartless. Their employees don't matter...its about the all mighty dollar and who likes who. It doesn't matter how good you are at your job if the right person has a grudge against the will lie and do what ever it takes to get you out of the door. Upper management should be ashamed of how they treat the people who make them all their money.
Pros
None since we became Qualfon
Cons
Everything....horrible company.
Good stepping stone
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Liberty Lake, WADecember 20, 2018
I had a really bad female supervisor who put a really bad taste in my mouth about qualfon. But heard she ended up getting fired later, which is good. The job was a good stepping stone to better jobs and gave me good experience, in cellphones, sales, customer service. When I was there, they were pretty flexible with schedules.
Pros
Nice events
Cons
Supervisors choices are horrible

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Qualfon. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP5%
In the Top 5% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Qualfon.

Powered by Comparably