Qualfon Employee Reviews

Qualfon is a diverse company peppered with a fun atmosphere.
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Liberty Lake, WAOctober 12, 2018
Qualfon has many employees all from different lifestyles, goals, and outlooks. I learned the value of patience while talking with customers and ensuring that the customers felt valued by the end of our phone conversation.
The most difficult part of doing customer service on the phone is learning how to handle upset, angry clients. I had several customers that were extremely difficult BUT the majority of my customers enjoyed talking with me and taking care of their needs.
Pros
Understanding supervisors
just don’t
Chat Representative (Former Employee) –  Coeur d'Alene, IDOctober 12, 2018
i’ll say that the people i worked with were amazing and i still talk with them. however, this job was terrible. was forced to relocate over state lines so they could pay us less and offer “cheaper “ benefits, they treat their staff poorly, and we were never preforming “well enough”. it was way too stressful and they refused to work around my other job’s schedule (which is super flexible) so i left because i needed both jobs to live.
Pros
the people
Cons
everything
Qualfon is a decent company to work for
sales agent (Current Employee) –  Sirius XMOctober 7, 2018
however there seems to be a lot of differences in pay and advancement based off the department you are placed. I believe if all departments were given equal pay and decent benefits they wouldn't have the turn over that they do. But as a company in a whole, they were a good place to work for
Qualfon
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Coeur d'Alene, IDOctober 3, 2018
CenterPartners treated me well.. ME... most do not have this experience. Qualfon took over a few years back.. They do not care about their employees and benefits are trash. Pay is less than competitive and kind of a slap in the face. There is alot of fake love that is little more than forced corporate smiles that are clearly transparent. I would rather clean bathrooms at a truck stop! And remember... I had one of the better experiences.
Pros
Its better than prison.
horrible place to work
back office order support (Former Employee) –  Coeur d'Alene, IDOctober 2, 2018
I normally wouldn't speak ill of a company, but this one hit new lows. Management stinks, aside from one supervisor. High demand of responsibilities, low pay. Get yelled at, sworn at, screamed at, and more by customers who have either been lied to by less than stellar sales reps, or because the company that their contracted with advertises using misleading messages, making people think they can get way more out of the products and service than they can. Leaves customers feeling overly entitled, and the reps feeling under appreciated and defeated.

I did 3 years of dire misery.... won't ever go back, and wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

supervisors hands are tied, and they have to keep pushing reps harder, with unrealistic expectations. Expected call handle time was less than 7 minutes average.
Pros
Learn how to de-escalate irate people, and keep your temper
Cons
being sworn at, threatened, yelled at, and cannot disconnect the call
Do not apply
Fraud Analyst (Former Employee) –  Idaho Falls, IDOctober 2, 2018
There is no advancement in this company. The management plays favorites and you dont get the help that you need unless you are part of the click! Unless you want a mind numbing job, stear of this job
Pros
2 days off a week
Cons
Great working environment and Break area
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Coeur d'Alene, IDOctober 2, 2018
The company made sure to have a separate space to get away from your desk while on break, which really helped with reseting from some of the difficult customers that would occasionally get on the phone.
Pros
Caring Management, Excellent training and tutoring
Cons
Pay
Poor Work Environment, Management
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Johnstown, PASeptember 28, 2018
Poor managment, wild and unruly work place. They are hipocrites preaching "no negativity" but the entire place is full of it. Long hours, short and controlled breaks. You do not get to choose.
Cons
Short breaks, bad supervisors, poor environment, unruly people
Worst call center
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Liberty Lake, WASeptember 28, 2018
If you want to be treated unfairly due to being pregnant then work here. I was in my last trimester of pregnancy and having a lot of doctors appointments and was written up for that
It was a stepping stone in the right direction
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Coeur d'Alene, IDSeptember 27, 2018
I appreciated the job and the time that I was there. As with anything it was a typical day at work in a call center as it was very fast paced. I didn't care for the culture or environment.

Want to know more about Qualfon?

Ask a question
Terrible Place to work
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTITIVE (Former Employee) –  Coeur D Alene, IDSeptember 20, 2018
I did not feel that it was a terrible place to work, my supervisor put me and others down, I was talked to like I was stupid, no work and home life balance they do not work with you on anything
Qualfon is a good job to work for if you enjoy doing sales, and making incentives off your sales
Sales agent (Former Employee) –  Coeur d'Alene, IDSeptember 19, 2018
I would recommend qualfon to anyone who thrives in the sales department. Its a job that is very repetitive and requires you to constantly be on your feet listening for an opportunity to pitch the customer with a possible sale. It is inbound, so you arent calling out trying to pitch a random person on the phone.
Pros
Good hourly schedules, nice incentives.
Cons
Extremely competitive, Many employees take shortcuts, to win more sales and score higher incentives, Alot of the management, is just there to collect a paycheck and you are just considered another butt in a seat.
Worst job I ever had!!!@
Customer Service AssociatecS (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXSeptember 14, 2018
Save yourself from the headache and never apply thete

They hire anyone that has received benefits from the staye...
Just so they can get the write off....
They ADO NOT care one little bit about bettering their employees lives
Pros
Cons
Enviroment
Qualfon - Not "Making lives better."
Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Fort Collins, COSeptember 12, 2018
It is a company run by people who have for the most part only worked in call centers. Meaning they have no idea how a real business is run. There is far too much incompetence in this company for it to stay profitable for the long haul. The majority of your day to day is having every word you speak and every action you take being recorded, then reviewed, and then you receiving assessments for your work. People at times stand over your back and watch you work for no reason but to make sure you aren't doing anything wrong instead of looking for opportunities to pat their employees on the back for a job well done. In the time I worked there incentives for the most part disappeared, and they changed the Paid Time Off policies to make it so we accrued less time off than we did previously. The health Insurance coverage for base level employees is an absolute joke. Also prior work experience doesn't equate to anything with this company. They make 99% of all their new hires start at the very bottom. Which usually means working horrible hours and having a schedule that doesn't allow for two days off in a row. The entire time the company treats their employees in these ways. They also state that their mission is to "Make Lives Better", but the entire time I worked there and I know this is true for countless others, my life only got worse.
Pros
Easy to get hired
Cons
Everything else
Fun Workplace with Great people
Business Direct Sales Rep (Current Employee) –  Coeur d'Alene, IDSeptember 10, 2018
It is a fun place to work and with great people always around you. Everyone is friendly and helpful and most will go out of their way to make sure your doing good.
Decent place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXSeptember 10, 2018
Decent place to work if you can deal with the the constant harassment of your metrics not being where the company feels that they should be and the non stop calls with little to no downtime where you do not have adequate time to finish your notes of the call without a supervisor yelling at you for being past the 30 second time limit of finishing notes while you're fresh out of training
Poorly ran
Customer Service Representative ( T-Moble) (Former Employee) –  Coeur d'Alene, IDSeptember 9, 2018
I worked here long ago and it was a horrible experiance. You could not understand the customers, the management was n o help what so ever and they expect outragious demands.
Friendly workplace
TELESALES REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Coeur d'Alene, IDSeptember 2, 2018
This place has a wonderful workplace culture, the managers are approachable, understanding and personable. The employees at Qualfon are treated very well, there is even a recreation room.

The only thing that really wasn't great was that the sales goals are very difficult to meet.
Pros
Great company culture
Cons
Unrealistic sales goals
Unprofessional Management
Licensed Health Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  Johnstown, PAAugust 29, 2018
Management is unprofessional at the Johnstown PA location and the company does not pay appropriately. I would not recommend anyone to work at this company.
Helping people set up t-mobile services
Sales (Former Employee) –  Spokane, WAAugust 28, 2018
Answered between 10-15 chat a day to assist people in setting up service..Opened multiple computer programs a day to help run service fluently and fast.. got people on the phone to talk to them right away..

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Qualfon. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.6InHerSight Score

2.3Personal Development

3.2Career Opportunities

2.6Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight