Qualfon Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
no advancement
Personal Lines Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 15, 2018
no advancement. poor leadership, low salary, lack of annual realistic raises, expects you to take verbal abuse and rudeness from insurance agents like a robot not showing any emotion
Fast paced but kinda boring
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Fort Collins, COAugust 8, 2018
I worked nights which did not work for we schedule wise or i may have never left. They could not/ would not change my schedule to better accommodate me for my family.
nice place to start
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Coeur d'Alene, IDJuly 30, 2018
nice place to start a job and get training and schooling to better ones self to get a better position. Get some learning, get experience, get paid and have some fun. don't expect a career though.
Pros
great bonus and incentive structure
Cons
low base pay and ensurance
Productive job
Chat Representative - T-Mobile (Current Employee) –  Coeur d'Alene, IDJuly 23, 2018
relaxed but competitive between co workers. Management does not communicate well with each other. Constant changes with no explaination. Not advised of how to incoportate the changes to do your job.
Pros
Friendly
Cons
Healthcare
Qualfon
Licensed Health Insurance Representative (Former Employee) –  Johnstown, PAJuly 21, 2018
Very flexible schedule. Good pay for position. Job is only guaranteed during Open Enrollment Period for health insurance. Unlimited overtime during this period.
Many incentives offered
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Fort Collins, COJuly 16, 2018
I worked for the T Mobile account in the sales department and at least once a week there would be cash rewards for sales. Schedules are not very flexible for single parents that have to work one weekend day per week. I left the company because a supervisor told me that he was not going to inform me that the daycare called. We weren't allowed to have personal cell phones.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Schedule and Pay
Good Place to Work but Pay/Advancement on Low Side
RETENTION PRODUCT AGENT (Former Employee) –  CDA, IDJuly 16, 2018
Qualfon as a franchise is run well, and actively promotes a company ethic of corporate responsibility, spirituality, and fair treatment of others. This specific CDA location is a well-oiled machine.

Pros: Relaxed culture, they aren't too strict about how you dress. Good break rooms, with ping-pong tables, board games, TV, microwaves, and even a mini basketball game. There are plenty of events going on seeking to make Qualfon a fun place to work, and plenty of parking. The management is proactive in seeking to improve the workplace and practices, and will listen if you suggest improvements.

Cons: No opportunities for career advancement or pay raises. The company offers plenty of health/vision/dental benefits with perks like paid time off, but I personally would prefer fewer benefits in favor of better pay and advancement opportunities.
Pros
Relaxed culture, good break rooms, events, fun, management listens, parking
Cons
Career advancement, pay raises
wow what a piece
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Liberty Lake, WAJuly 12, 2018
answering calls helping people on the daily sign up for service. management could use some evaluating. has a good work culture they try and distract you from making more money or realizing what your worth is. you really can't succeed in that environment no place for advancement turn over rate is high. they make it fun so you don't see the money that you are missing out on. great place to learn and a stepping stone to get into customer service representative but then you got to move on no room for making a real living. its like a high school in that place little clicks and a lot of favoritism.
Pros
food, had a deli
Cons
no good bonuses could be a higher paying job.
Love my job
Agent Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Fort Collins, COJuly 12, 2018
What an amazing place to work! Amazing coworkers that are so supportive! Feels like a home away from home! I am so thankful for all the opportunities for advancement as well as the opportunities to further my education and make my life better.
Pros
Amazing coworkers
Cons
No 401k
Metric driven
Web and Telesales Order Support (Former Employee) –  Coeur d'Alene, IDJuly 5, 2018
This was a fun place to work. As for management well the supervisors were great always very helpful and nice. But then you get to upper management of the floor and things get sticky. Not entirely tye companies fault but the department I worked in if you werent one of them then you had better find a way to get on their good side and hope they notice you. Otherwise you could and would get canned. I loved my job there however upper mangagement made it very difficult for me.
Pros
Pay, Team oriented, Great training
Cons
Upper management
Horrible pay
Sales Agent/Trainer (Former Employee) –  Hayden, IDJuly 3, 2018
Lowest paid call center in the area and you are just a number. When I was there they had upper Managent sleeping with employees and drunk Managers allowed to work. The company take over didn't help that.
Pros
Good for someone just out of high school to gain computer skills.
Cons
Everything else
No Work Life Balance and No 401K
DIRECTOR OF CLIENT RELATIONS (Former Employee) –  Fort Collins, COJuly 2, 2018
I worked at this company for over a decade and it has turned into a soul-sucking machine. They don't care about their employees, the management is a joke, they consistently push you to work 60+ hours a week, the pay is low, bonuses are nearly impossible to get and the executive team views everyone as a number. I would never tell anyone to work here.
it was okay but stressful
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Spokane, WAJune 27, 2018
I was responsible to investigate customer complaints and deescalate various situation with dispute resolutions. One of my skills I learned was understanding my customers’ needs versus their wants. I feel this was very helpful and will be an asset to your company.
Pros
the managers will do whatever they can to support you
Cons
the company does respect their employees
It's stable but flawed
BEAUTY ASSOCIATE (Current Employee) –  ColoradoJune 27, 2018
When I first started working for the company it seemed fantastic, but I quickly realized they are extremely unprofessional. I will say that it may just be the department I work too. I'm fed up.
Pros
Ability to have time off, stable job (if you're liked), easy work
Cons
Poor management
Don’t do it
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Fort Collins, COJune 26, 2018
This is either a starter or finisher job. They are not keen on promotions and very rarely keep their word. They talk a big game to get you in the door then work you to death and throw you out 80% of the time.
Fun place to work for a call center that provided perks for employees
Sony PlayStation Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Idaho Falls, IDJune 22, 2018
This was my first call center experience. It was fun that they provided free lunches and other benefits when they knew that the stress levels were going to be the highest during holiday operations.
Pros
Occasional free lunches, Freebies from company
Cons
Very stressful, Isolating Nature
Qualfon
T-Mobile Telle-Sales Rep. (Former Employee) –  Hayden, IDJune 19, 2018
Not ran very well. good hours. tolerable. Fun environment. Insentives. Family oriented. it was a good job but not a lot of room for growth. Not a lot of carrer opportunities.
This company gave me the tools and experience to branch out into other IT areas
Desktop Support Technician T2 (Former Employee) –  Coeur d'Alene, IDJune 18, 2018
This company IT Manager does fight for the employees via training, and work life balance.

The other area of operations does not keep in mind to work with in their means. They are not forth coming. They manipulate and pass off their work to others and no this is not delegating.
ok
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Harlingen, TXJune 14, 2018
I enjoyed working at Qualfon. The hours were reasonable, it was a fast paced work environment and I had great coworkers. I would definitely recommend working there.
Bunch of fakers
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Johnstown, PAMay 29, 2018
Management acts like they care but really don't, had a couple racist experiences with management definitely wouldn't recommend wasting your time. Would've been better if they paid more.
Pros
Cons
Too many to list

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Qualfon. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.6InHerSight Score

2.3Personal Development

3.2Career Opportunities

2.6Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight