Qualified Staffing Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Typical Day
Shipping Personal Contractor (Former Employee) –  Katy, TXJune 30, 2018
Every day started off with a safety meeting but the hours were long and no one got paid enough for the work we did. Overall it was a good summer job but wouldn't go back.
They are great!
Line Operator (Former Employee) –  Warner Robins, GAJune 14, 2018
They helped place me in a great position at a great company where I gained great experience. I was offered benefits after working 90 days with the company.
It’s okay
Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  GeorgiaJune 10, 2018
Really fast paced environment and demanding customers. You have to be able to multitask and be as organized as possible. Management is there to provide guidance.
Pros
Management guidance and employee recognition.
Cons
Compensation is not attractive for the amount of work that you do.
Good
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Austell, GAMay 28, 2018
Was fired because I spoke Up about another word for being wrong towards me. They fired most of the black people the ones that was mixed they stayed
Friendly Staff
Human Resource Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Warner Robins, GAApril 28, 2018
The staff is very friendly and resolved any issues that I have very quickly and timely manner. I would recommend them if you are currently unemployed.
Pros
Sarah very friendly
Cons
Na
Georgia Qualified staffing - horrible
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Smyrna, GAApril 15, 2018
communication non existent. The work place is Global Technologies in Kennesaw Georgia. They work you like a slave and horrible working conditions. No water break or bathroom breaks. They mess your pay up.
Pros
nothing honestly
Cons
two faced corporate staff
Relaxed atmosphere
Manufacturing Associate (Former Employee) –  Fenton, MIApril 1, 2018
When I was employed with Qualified Staffing I worked with a company AMI. This company provided spray tanks for paint for the major automakers and tatoo parlors.
I manufactured parts that would help complete the assembly of the spray tanks we provided.
Pros
Good workplace culture
Cons
10 hour workdays
Very Poor Office Management
Staffing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Novi, MIMarch 17, 2018
Every time I turned around I was being told to do the same thing a different way. I got fired for something that was not my fault.The manager had a habit of changing procedures and claimed I was deliberately bringing bad candidates in and not hiring good ones even though I was told by the individual training me that I could not run a background check and hire someone. It was like I was wrong if I did and wrong if I didn't.
Pros
Fair pay
Pros & Cons to job
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Saginaw, MIMarch 15, 2018
How to properly use all safety equipment
Learned how to process product to customer specifications
Learned what defects to look for in the product
Learned how to properly dress in required hood &suit ect. in order to protect product from contamination
Learned how to clean equipment & the Clean Room properly
Hardest part is breaking the product in your hand with a impact glove on & a hammer in the other to break product into specified sizes
Have to wear full body suit, hood, goggles, hair net & beard cover & ear plugs or headset for hearing protection.
Table lead & the other employees there are very helpful & offer assistance with questions or showing you how to do a specific job properly
Cons
hard on hands, wrists, back & hard to adjust to full hood, suit ect that have to wear
Relaxed atmosphere
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Lapeer, MIJanuary 29, 2018
The work place and people was awesome. Their building was always clean and tidy. The supervisors was fair and understanding. I would defiantly work for the company again
Decent Job but communicatio and work culture were terrible
Foreman (Former Employee) –  Saginaw, MIJanuary 20, 2018
Easy job...decent wages. If you stay to yourself, come to work and just do your job then you can survive. When moving into management learn that there are and will be favorites. But dont let that discourage you...play the game and you'll do just fine.
Pros
easy work
Cons
expensive insurance
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 19, 2018
It is a great place to work. Great hours, staff and work environment. I was really impressed with the recruitment staff, the flexibility of hours, and how caring the office staff is on a daily basis.
They were there when I needed a job.
Temporary Associate (Former Employee) –  Macon, GAJanuary 10, 2018
Its a temporary service. I matched the qualifications they needed and was assigned to a work location that day. I really did have to do more with them after beginning work.
Pros
Easy hiring process
Cons
low pay
HR/Benefit Specialist (Former Employee) –  Flint, MIDecember 15, 2017
Working for QS was good for me. They really helped me out when I needed it the most. Each branch is run a little different, based on the personality of the Branch Manager and office staff. All management focuses on the needs of filling the job for the client while helping the employee find the right job.
Pros
Offer both short and long term assignments
Cons
Not permanent employment for most
Good company
Operator (Former Employee) –  Saginaw, MINovember 18, 2017
You will learn alot about products and services. You are crossed trained and move quickly in each position,there are alot of test,rules and regulations to working here but good pay raises every 30 days if you had good attendance and good test scores which lead to certificates and better job advantage with open positions
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
Long hours, drive could be long at times
Waste of time
Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Smyrna, GANovember 15, 2017
Wasted 8 months on a assignment on which i was told after my 90 days that i will be receiving my raise as well becoming a part of the team. It never happened. Decided to take my dedication else where.
Hsc
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Hemlock, MINovember 8, 2017
Well a typical day at work is your day starts at 6pm and ends at 6am. Standing for 12 hours braking poly. With a suit that covers you from head to toe. Along with Goggles, gloves and shoes that the company does provide. The job it self is not hard. What is hard is working 12 hours and sticking with there sucky policy. Pretty much cant miss any days or you will get in trouble for it. Not a place for people that have kids or a family. They pretty much want you to work for them and thats it. Unless you have A1 attendance then i don't recommend you work there.
Pros
Paid every Thursday
Cons
Everything else
Nightmare
Worker (Former Employee) –  St. Clair, MINovember 5, 2017
Job placement was a terrible experience. Workers were rude and spent more time on phones or sitting down than actually working. Management was terrible as well. Did not care what people were doing. To hard of work for very low pay.
temporary
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Warner Robins, GAOctober 27, 2017
you go to a job location and start work and maybe threw the contract of you being there you may get hired but its all about how you work when its presented
Pros
hours
Cons
temp job
Ok
Line Operator (Former Employee) –  Warner Robins, GAOctober 18, 2017
This company gave me a way to get experience. they were nice and easy to get along with. They work with you on getting placed with a job that works for you.