Qualified Staffing Employee Reviews

Easy job but the employees there are very childish and disrespectful
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Hemlock, MIApril 21, 2019
Working at Hemlock Semiconductor had to be the worst work atmosphere I've ever experienced. The work was tolerable and the pay decent but a lot of the people that work there are terrible coworkers in my opinion. Very drama'd out workplace. Not to mention all the gear you have to wear the long hours and poly getting up your nose and down your throat.
Pros
Pay wage ..weekly pay
Cons
Everything in between
Awesome Recruiters!
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Calera, ALApril 11, 2019
Qualified Staffing has been great to me. They care about their employees and treat them better than most places. If an assignment has ended, they are ready to jump in and help you find another. Great communication and availability! I definitely recommend them!
Pros
Good recruiters, hours and benefits
best job
Picker/Packer (Current Employee) –  Warren, MIApril 10, 2019
they actually work with you to find you a good job they treat you like family and just want to help you find employment they also give you benefits raises
Best company I have ever worked for!
Selling Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Lapeer, MIMarch 29, 2019
The current staff in Lapeer is AMAZING! We work together as a productive team which is so important to me.

I feel privileged to work for a company that really cares about its employees. I get up every morning eager to go to work and provide outstanding service to my company, employees, and staff.
Great company to work for!
Manager (Current Employee) –  Lapeer, MIMarch 29, 2019
If you want to work for a company that really cares, this is the place to be! Qualified Staffing is big enough to tackle large staffing requests but small enough to give personalized service to clients and applicants.
Qualified Staffing is not just a "temp" agency. They really want to place candidates in positions that will work for them and their clients.
The staff in Lapeer truly cares about everyone that comes through the doors and will try to help them get a long term position.
If you are truly committed to finding a job, this is the best staffing agency to work for.
Pros
Kind, caring staff
Temporary
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Macon, GAMarch 12, 2019
Hard to get on permanent. You’ll also have to work harder than regular employees and get treated differently. But the good side is you’ll start work immediately.! Which help me out tremendously at the time.
Pros
Start work the next week
Cons
Treated poorly
what is like being a Temp at Qualified Staffing
Bust boy/Server (Current Employee) –  Staunton, VAMarch 11, 2019
At Qualified Staffing, I'm only a temp worker, So on a typical day for helping out was okay and not my best, I was on my feet the entire shift and I didn't like this. On the day that I helped the agency it was on a Holiday and so the work never looks like it was going to stop, So I learned to not accept jobs that I know that I'm not my best at. The management there looks like it was okay and normal to me. The work culture was okay. The hardest part of the job was being on my feet and a lot of walking. The enjoyable part of working for the job was being able to get some money in my pocket for the holiday and working with my husband on that one day.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short breaks, standing
The position advertised is false.
Applicant (Former Employee) –  Cartersville,gaFebruary 26, 2019
DO NOT apply here. The position they advertise is mysteriously filled the day before but it is stil advertised at a later date. When you inquire, they say it has been filled and offer something else that isnt as good.
worst place to work
Client Services Manager (Former Employee) –  Lapeer, MIFebruary 17, 2019
Management is terrible and its a hostile environment to work in. Glad to be gone from there. Do not recommend anyone to work for them. Like to have meetings and have it as an employee bashing time. The office Manager would belittle you me in front of those I was in charge of. Complained to District Manager about the issues and she said she would look into it, but never did. She was also a worthless manager that should not be in her position.
Just a very bed experience all around. Worst job I ever had!!
bad company to work for
Press Operator (Former Employee) –  Howell, MIFebruary 2, 2019
they are rude to employees and placed me at jobs i didnt want to be at. they say they are finding jobs for you then you never hear back from them for months. had to call to see if they can find work but they rarely ever get back to you.
Temporary employment.
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wake Forest, NCJanuary 20, 2019
Supervisor was wonderful, temporary work needed full time. Most work is factory warehouse or in other states. I was seeking office assistant or hospital employment.
watch your back and go back to college
wharehouse worker (Former Employee) –  Hemlock, MIJanuary 5, 2019
they pick and choose young over more mature workers,they are in my area at least poorly.. run.. they really are lazy and very,very, age-biased... so if you are young and under 50,its okay...over 50..you may not even get a call back.
Pros
Cons
everything
not good place
table leader (Former Employee) –  Hemlock, MIDecember 9, 2018
you are treated like equipment and not a person. get sick? fired. kid gets sick? fired. some one dies? unless proven immidiate family, no time off for funeral. fired.
manufacturing; bagging and sealing bags of poly
Manufacturing Associate (Former Employee) –  Hemlock, MIDecember 2, 2018
12 hr shifts 6pm - 6am ; they don't give you but 6 days a yr. if you off. They are certainly not a family oriented company. They preach safe working conditions, but when violent behavior takes place they look the other way. Its a good place for young people to hook up with their new baby daddies. Most of the workers are lazy and foremans seem to turn their heads and not notice, because the older mature workers there pick up the slack. I was required to listen to the most horrible radio stations and you couldn't turn down and even wearing earplugs and earmuffs you still couldn't here some one when they asked you a question....huh? huh? huh? was my vocabulary. Breaks are only 30 min. but by the time you take off the suit and get out , you get about 15-20 minute breaks 3x in a 12 hr. shift...but the foreman take around 4 1 hour break a night and "pit crew" gets 3 one hour breaks every night...which they are not suppose to ; but then again foremans don't say anything and then the regular employee has to do 2 jobs to cover them...Worst company ever worked at..pays decent; mandatory overtime up to 72 hrs a wk. for most of the spring, summer and fall.
Pros
money to be made
Cons
lazy managers and employee's
Great for Temporary Work!
Stadium Worker (Former Employee) –  Columbus, MSNovember 28, 2018
It's a great first job for those that need a temporary job. However, the management and supervisors do not communicate well. Football games work is stressful with being on your feet for 10+ hours at times, lack of communication at points, and sometimes no breaks at all unless maybe five minutes. Can't sit for more than five minutes. It's very stressful and tedious when it shouldn't have to be.

However, basketball/baseball season usually is a lot better where everyone works as a team to get things done from picking up trash, sweeping, mopping, and whatever else needs to be done. Not to mention these are during after the game so not quite as stressful! People are friendly too for the most part as well as supervisors/management.
Pros
Free lunches (sometimes), positive workers, working as a team, learning experience
Cons
short breaks, favoritism, miscommunication
Ejection molding /door prep (Former Employee) –  Flint, MINovember 16, 2018
Once I learned it on the first day it gotten easy the topical Day was 9 -10 hrs putting car door panels together for the traverse automobile. Hi lows come and drop your parts that you need to put the door panels together . It’s an on the line type based job so once I got the hang of doing it my timing got better .
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Healthcare
Help you out
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Macon, GANovember 14, 2018
Whether you like where you're going or not they'll help place you somewhere. You can decline a job offer but it'll only look bad on your behalf. It's a temp service so don't expect double rates per hour.
Pros
fast placement
Cons
pay
Very quick pace
Service Crew (Current Employee) –  Saginaw, MIOctober 31, 2018
Long hours and seems like to much overtime, some of the management is poor . Not easy too talk too some of them and when you do it seems like they dont understand what your saying .
This was a temporary position as a Cell Phone Refurbisher
Cell Phone Refurbisher (Former Employee) –  Troy, MIOctober 22, 2018
Started off sorting through used cell phone batteries and testing them. Moved to Cell phone parts inventory and distribution. After the cell phones were refurbished. They were packaged up and shipped to various cell phone stores.
Pros
This was interesting work. Hardly anyone is with out a cell phone
Cons
Not so uch a Con but I was looking for work in the Medical Field
Qualified is ok it’s the place they send you to work at
Receiving Clerk (Current Employee) –  Katy, TXOctober 16, 2018
Needs to be more equal...needs to be more equal I don’t want to do this qualified is a good staffing place I just think they have there picks on who they want to let get hired on with the company
Pros
More pay
Cons
Equal

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Qualified Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.