QualiTest Group Employee Reviews

Fun environment focused on productivity and employee morale
Software Test Engineer (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJuly 1, 2018
Excellent place to work for entry level candidates looking to advanced their careers in Information Technology. The bulk of the day consisted of executing test cases and submitting daily reports. They focused on developing employees and providing the best quality to their clients. I enjoyed the easy going environment and family like feel in the office.
Pros
Weekly to monthly lunches and decent PTO
Cons
Repetitive work and assignments
Contract Work
Software Tester (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 9, 2018
This job was awesome. I got a tremendous opportunity to perform Software Requirements support. Working onsite at Whole Foods I got first hand exposure on how the Software Development Life Cycle is used to create software.
Pros
Good Pay and Supportive
Cons
Contract Work
Productive place to work and was able to learn a lot.
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Frisco, TXFebruary 12, 2018
A typical Quality Assurance in Tech recruiting position. A lot of recruiting to management collaborations. Must be very detail oriented and be ready to be on the phone constantly.
the hardest part of the job
QA Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALFebruary 4, 2018
It was more about getting product out the door than quality. It became more about how much they could get out of how little of quality staff. A lot of potential which ended up all for not.
Its a great place to work!
Sr. Quality and Release Management Analyst (Current Employee) –  Lawrenceville, NJDecember 14, 2017
A typical day start with daily status meeting which mainly focused for what I worked yesterday and what I'm planning to work on current day. Overall workplace is a great place where I learned a lot.
Great People - Slow Growing
Test Engineer (Current Employee) –  United StatesJuly 20, 2017
The environment, people, wellness program, and sense of teamwork is amazing. Unfortunately, the salary, lack of matching 401k, and generally slow progress in one's career are enough to give me pause. I still would recommend Qualitest to a friend.
Great culture, motivating environment and amazing learning opportunities
Knowledge & Innovation Officer (Current Employee) –  Fairfield, CTJuly 13, 2017
QualiTest provides an amazing environment for one to learn, undertake new challenges, and grow. The HR team is great and is very supportive. The new training initiatives and career path development opens a lot of options for you to flourish in the company and climb up the ladder in short time frames.
Positive work environment
Regional Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  New JerseyApril 26, 2017
Great place to work, very collaborative and a strong work/life balance. They often schedule team building activities. We are always learning best in class techniques.
Productive workplace geered towards helping customers
Packaging Operator (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALApril 24, 2017
Great cultured facility helping customer receive tablet medication. I'm seeking a job more towards my field of study. Newly merged with PAR seeking a secure job degree friendly job.
Pros
Salary
One of best jobs in Huntsville....
pharmaceutical compression operator (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALFebruary 14, 2017
This was a good job the pay and benefits awesome. Co workers were fun and got the job done. Just sad we got laid off and they kept the ones with write ups and attendance poor. However it is what it is.
Pros
Health plans, pay wages, work life
great enviorment
Blender and Custodial (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALJanuary 16, 2017
love the hours
it was nice to have a job that I didn't mind going to every day. I worked with some great people
the shift I worked was great. it gave me time to be off during the week on days that I could get other things done or take on a second job
I enjoyed working here
Lead Quality Assurance (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, CTAugust 26, 2016
I enjoyed working here. The job is secure for anyone with an advanced coding background. I spend 4 years performing manual testing. I had several amazing opportunities. I am very thankful for working with QualiTest.
Pros
Challenging work, hires recent graduates with motivation.
Cons
May require travel
Produtive
Manufacturing Operator II (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, AL 35810July 29, 2016
structured environment, clean, given tasks to be completed
had to wear the proper productive gears, designated shoes.
its a 12 hour work schedule that includes standing lifting pushing and pulling heavy equipment and products.
Pros
long weekends off
Cons
standing for 10.5 hours
Great place to work.
Project Coordinator, External Supply Chain (Current Employee) –  Malvern, PAJuly 27, 2016
Qualitest was a wonderful company to work for. Benefit plan was fair and comprehensive as well. My co-workers were a terrific team!
Pros
good benefits, great people
Work Environment
Software Development Engineer in Test (Current Employee) –  Fairfield, CTJuly 12, 2016
It's a great working Environment, Deadline and batch support is excellent. People and manager here are very cool. Great work environment.
Sr. Software QA Analyst at NCR - Under Contract (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 18, 2016
Stable work environment. They did not micro manage my work day. Given that I was working in a remote site the manager was quick to respond to my questions.
Pros
Stable
Cons
Mgr turnover
Remote, unsympathetic management for decent pay
Verification Engineer (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHMarch 9, 2016
They pay well but there is no room for advancement, they are slow to deal with issues or questions, and you have to pay attention to your paychecks. Sometimes hours are left off or vacation days disappear. It doesn't feel like a strong company or a safe employer.

The main benefit is that you have time to have a life while working, but don't expect to gain new skills or be treated like a valued employee. You will put in time and make money but will not be treated like you matter or are important to the team.
Pros
Decent work/life balance, they pay you.
Cons
Poor management, no advancement
good place to work, but upper management is not right.
Manufacturing Operator (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 10, 2016
Very good place to work. Its just the people in the company they don't care how they treat you..they are not fair at all..It will be a very good company if they get the right management.. Also the need to give people an equal opportunity.
Good company
Accountant (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALJanuary 11, 2016
Good company but job stability is poor due to mergers. Also, heavy workload and short deadlines to meet. Salary and benefits are good.
Interesting Work
Technical Writer and Information Manager. (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALDecember 8, 2015
I embraced this position because it used much of what I learned throughout my career. The management team made time to listen to my ideas and recommendations.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at QualiTest Group. Our community is ready to answer.