Quality Automotive Warehouse Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
good place to work
Driver (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MD 21225November 9, 2017
great coworkers, great staff, nice little delivery job. made deliveries in md and dc to auto dealerships for repairs. made 2 deliveries a day. worked 10 hours a day
Qaw
Human Resources Assistant (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn Park, MDFebruary 10, 2017
Good job work life balance. HR Manager encourages education and knowledge in HR practices to include seminars, training, and online workshops.
warehouse
Forklift Operator/ Freight Team (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJanuary 18, 2017
There is nothing substantial to review about this job, it is a warehouse job not a career path. The best part was leaving.
Fun very good workplace
Packer (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn Park, MDDecember 6, 2016
Good career builder. Fun and exciting to work there and the people are a good environmental attribute. Most enjoyable was picking orders and to stock. I learned most about different customers and different orders.
Pros
Good breaks and goo lunches
Benefits
It's a very good job for kids that are still in school or just graduating
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, MDFebruary 16, 2016
a typical day was pretty good usually very fast paced
I've learned a lot from them it was my first job so they taught me how to work in a kitchen and how it should be properly ran in order to be successful
my managers were very cool understanding and made me feel like family
I got along with all my co-workers and they got along with me
the hardest part was when it got very busy it would sometimes be stressful and overwhelming
I most enjoyed it when everyone was on the same page and we worked as a team to get the job done
Pros
we got paid every week
Cons
there were no benefits
good enviroment
Driver (Former Employee) –  Medford, NJJanuary 15, 2016
good work enviroment at my location, low stress, and my hours were flexible, manager didnt micromanage and trusted us to do our jobs properly.
Comfortable at times and hectic at other times
Stock Person (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 5, 2014
Unloading the car parts, separated and distributed materials throughout warehouse,unloading trucks,stocking the car parts. The most enjoyable part of the position was stocking the shelves. The most difficult part was the time limit of unloading the trucks, laying the parts out, putting the parts away in a timely manner - especially when the trucks were heavily loaded and late.
Productive and fun workplace
Operations Assistant (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDDecember 5, 2013
I started working for Quality in December 2004. In the 8+ years of employment, there was never a day that I didn't enjoy going to work. My coworkers became my family. We watched each others children grow, shared stories about our lives. I was blessed with a boss who became much more than that. He wasn't just my boss. Over the years, he became my friend, confidant and most of all, my mentor. He taught me how to balance home and work together. I learned a great deal about the automotive industry in the time I was at Quality. I also learned specialized computer systems and how to manage my time and energy in an ever growing, ever changing position. The hardest part of my job was also the most enjoyable. I got the chance to deal with customers on an almost daily basis. I established relationships with them that gave them the security of knowing they could contact me with the most mundane request and that I would go out of my way to get the answer for them. I established relationships with vendor reps that proved fruitful for the company. I will forever be thankful for my time with this company.
driver
Warehouse Associate/Driver (Former Employee) –  Glen Burnie, MDMay 11, 2013
deliver parts to other stores. i learned how to invoice alot of items, and how to wrap and send out skids for deliveries. i enjoyed the freedom of being on the road alone. No boss around made it fun to complete my job at a fast pace.
Pros
pay
Cons
boss

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Quality Automotive Warehouse. Our community is ready to answer.

Quality Automotive Warehouse Reviews by Location