QUALITY CHILDREN'S SERVICES

QUALITY CHILDREN'S SERVICES Employee Reviews

United States9 reviews
Overall it was good place to get your feet wet. this school was Montessori influenced It took some of the philosophies and practices of Montessori and adapted them with the standardized child care. Their main concern was that you filled out there government paperwork the desired results developmental profiles which 52 standards that each child has to be assessed on in order to assess you also needed three sources which was anecdotal notes pictures and children's work now when you have a class in the afternoon and a class in the morning you would end up having to complete sixteen to Seventeen profiles which is an enormous amount of paperwork to get done at work
The director of the program has lack of skills , very demanding and do not give any support to the teachers. Also not treat them equally . I experience harassment , it was a stressful time working there.
Pros
I don’t think have pros, free lunch and someone watching you all the time, how you serve yourself, I don’t think so.
Cons
Too much work and low pay
Great place to work. If I had not relocated I would still be employed here. Staff and management are exceptional. Pay and benefits are above average compared to the local USD.
Dislike would not recommend

Teachers are overworked

No professional advancement

I would not recommend
Your experience matters.
Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.
Classroom filled with developmentally appropriate activities but management does not provide enough assistance for crowd control. Bi-lingual teachers and assistance necessary.
Pros
Warm breakfast and lunches provided for children
Cons
Not enough assistance in classroom
At QCS its all about the families. Reviewing paperwork can be tedious but its worth it knowing that we will be able to continue to provide diverse families with top notch childcare!
Pros
Providing amazing service
Cons
Paperwork
Had lots of support from teachers. Very great teachers with Montessori. Management wouldn't give much support. Just had to work on own and figure things out on own. Benefits was great.
Pros
teachers were great
Cons
No support
We have a 30 minutes set-up for the breakfast and outdoor activity in a daily basis. I believed that the preparation of the environment is very important to the learning ability of the children in the classroom. The children was divided by groups to accommodate the needs of it's individual on their learning ability. Teachers and Teacher Assistants has the rotation of the routine in the classroom to have a manageable setting in a day to day work. The hardest was completing the portfolio of the children that sometimes we don't get enough rest or no sleeping at all. Most enjoyable part of the job is when your children have the trust and connection with the teacher as well as the parents. Also what I like most is that we have free lunch.
Work for them for 5 years and every year I learn something new and gain some great experience.