Quality Coils Inc Employee Reviews

Very unorganized and dirty
Packers and stamper (Former Employee) –  Bristol, CTJune 18, 2018
No paid time off regardless of any health issues, you can work for them for 15yrs have a medical issue and because you only get 9 days off a year to use unpaid if you miss 10 your fired regardless even with a medical note
Pros
Cons
No paid time off. Very dirty areas to work in air quality is bad
overall good place to work as long as you want to work
test/packer and molder (Former Employee) –  Bristol, CTMarch 31, 2018
I enjoyed being a test and packer which i excelled at but then they wanted me to become a molder and I couldnt grasp that job as well so right before the probationary period of 90 days was up they let me go. I was never late I showed up just couldnt keep up the molding pace and they wanted me to try it and it payed more.
Pros
good work place, management is competent, cig breaks as well as lunch and time flies by
Cons
little unfair to let you get into a rhythm if switching positions. strict about punctuality
The environment wasn’t very fun but it was good to get work done.
Molder Operator (Former Employee) –  Bristol, CTJanuary 19, 2018
The job was a slow moving yet stressful environment to be in but good to get your foot in the door on learning how to work on machines and develop a skill to operate molding presses.
Fast pace, good place to work for experience
Machine Operator/Assembler (Current Employee) –  Bristol, CTJanuary 12, 2018
Pay attention. Always check your area or what ever your operating for any damage or to make sure your area and machine are clean. Also if you have a question ask some one for help! Better to ask and get what you're doing right than second guess and get it wrong.
Pros
Experience
Cons
Pay and benefits
good and bad place to work
Molder Operator (Former Employee) –  Bristol, CTSeptember 2, 2017
is to stressful working there. i like my job but there were to many issues with everything. they got rules that are not in the employee benefits. thank you
assembly
Assembler, Full (Former Employee) –  Bristol, CTApril 5, 2017
it was my longest manufacturing job where i was upset i had to be dismissed for a minor mistake and not given a chance to explain the situation but recommend anyone to work their its a great job
Family run business
Operator (Former Employee) –  Bristol, CTDecember 23, 2016
Good place to work but not the most fair place to work. Many clicks in the shop and family members and friends treated differently (better).
Fairly good benefits for small company. Pay no so much.
Pros
Some opportunities to make more. piece work
Cons
Many clicks, family clicks etc.
great people and good work environment. Loved working there
Winder Operator (Former Employee) –  Bristol, CTDecember 12, 2013
A typical day at QCI was getting there around 6:30 and making sure every thing was set up for the day. I would plan out my day so I knew exactly what I was going to do for the day. Working in a factory you learn to make sure things are done right the first time. Most of those that I worked with I am still very good friends with. To put it this way they were my bridesmaids.

The hardest part of my job was sometimes not having the materials to get the jobs done the needed to be for that week and ometimes that month. The most enjoyable part of my job was not only the people I got to be around but also listening to my radio while I worked. Nothing like a good rhythm to get the day rocking.
Pros
working with others and machines
Cons
not good health coverage
Good place
Machinist (Former Employee) –  Bristol, CTJune 9, 2013
I like working here. You come, do production and no one will give you a hard time. Sometimes getting a raise is dissapointing but, its a good place to work at.
Cons
short brakes, no more raises.