Quality Driver Solutions Employee Reviews

Driver (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 12, 2018
One of the best driving agencies in town. Great accounts and the staff really tries to find a perfect fit for the driver and client. Everyone in the office is like family.
Pros
pay, ppl, and insurance
Would highky recommend working for this location/company
Class A CDL Driver (Current Employee) –  Bartlett, TNJuly 12, 2018
I had recently moved due to needing to be closer to my family in Memphis and came upon QDS for a quick job opportunity. They found me a job which turned out to be perfect for my family and our needs. They are ooking to bring me on permanently and everything! It's been great working with the ladies in the office. Each person there never hesitated to help if I called with a question or when I came up for our safety meetings. Love that they provided coffee and donuts! If you're looking for a family feel workplace and job security, Quality is the way to go.
Cool place to work at
Truck Driver/Equipment Operator (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJuly 11, 2018
It pays some of the bills. No benefits. No retirement. It would be better if the money go up to top pay. And benefits. Contract jobs is good some tomes ,but its has its up and down, winter time u starve. Hard to g.Et 40 hours
Pros
30 Min lunch
Cons
No health benefits
Best Driver Staffing Company Around
Driver (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 11, 2018
I heave gotten hired by 2 different customers but keep coming back. Love all the ladies in the office. I wish they gave away food or drinks or something like that but other than that it perfect. Bet
Pros
Nice People
Cons
No Snacks
Love the Company
Driver (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNMay 18, 2018
They treat you like family here. I even got hired on full-time with the company I been working for. I would recommend this company to anyone and if you mess up they are willing to give you a second chance. Well they gave me a second chance
Pros
Nice ppl, wage, great jobs
Cons
Not a good place to work
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GAMay 16, 2018
Too much office politics and backstabbing. Always worring about who is saying what to upper management.

No team work between employess. Corporate always changing policies.
Cons
Dispensible at anytime
Not reliable on dispatches
CDL driver (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMay 11, 2018
When QDS is desperate to dispatch a driver, they will take you off a good paying steady job and put you on a very poor one, even if the trucks are unsafe. Been there..done that. QDS will mis-represent
who the actual client is , and if it is one you won't work for, they lie
and dispatch the job as a third party.
Pros
regularly paid
Cons
Unreliable Dispatches
very nice place to work
Contracted Driver for HCS Cutler (Former Employee) –  Santa Fe Springs, CAMarch 6, 2018
overall, i loved working for them. they kept me busy and found a lot of temp to hire jobs which i worked for. many companies didnt want to pay me what i wanted so i went onto other temp to hire positions.
Pros
health, dental, vision benefits
Poor management
Regional EHS Manager, Eastern U.S (Current Employee) –  Grand Prairie, TXFebruary 27, 2018
The company has a toxic atmosphere and very poor management. People are merely cattle to them. There is little chance for growth or advancement, and the owners are only interested in saving every penny possible. Stay away from them.
Temp job
Class A Driver (Current Employee) –  Hayward, CAFebruary 26, 2018
This is a temp job jobs , can last 1 day or temp to hire. 3-4 people work in office . Benefits are below average and are very expensive . Time of start fluctuated.
Great Staffing Company
Class B CDL Driver (Current Employee) –  Hayward, CAFebruary 21, 2018
I recently retired from after working for Berkeley Farms 25 years. I'm a Class B driver. Quality quickly placed me at my first assignment and it is the best driving job I ever had, which I will be hired on as a full time employee in a few weeks. I plan to continue to work for QDS on Saturdays to remain active with them.
Pros
Treat you as if you are a corporate employee, provide great safety meeting with good food. Staff is very friendly and helpful
Cons
Can't compliant
Productive place
CDL Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Denver, COFebruary 15, 2018
Just a temp job squared away office personel willing to help with pay issues stress safety and have open door policy good supply of jobs with many assignments
Driver
Driver Helper/ Sales Route (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJanuary 22, 2018
Delivered items such as magazines to stores in the bay area. Delivered items to stores such as Costco, Walgreens, Target, CVS, and Wal-Mart. It was a great place to work for but had to relocate.
Best place, I have worked. Hands down.
Dispatcher (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CADecember 26, 2017
And I have worked at many places. No micro managing, boss is AMAZING. Managing work life with home life has never been easier. Unless fired, I am not planning on leaving anytime soon.
Pros
Good all around.
Cons
Days could be longer.
Poorly ran company under new managment
Driver Class A (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 14, 2017
I can driven to job assignments to work and waited up to 3 hours waiting for my job assignment and not getting paid for those loss of hours and the commute was over an hour to get to work, I was not given info for me staying our of state longer and I was not paid fully for all the hours I drove.
Pros
no pros
Cons
no consitent hours, low pay or not enough hours.
Great assignments and good management.
Company Driver (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNSeptember 18, 2017
The driving assignments at Quality were excellent. Training and instructions were very understandable and helpful. The clients were fair and honest.
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
No benefits
Staff was unorganized...
on call (text) driver (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJuly 13, 2017
This company did not work out. Promised they had lots of work after seeing my record and background. Underpaid for touch freight.Too many instances of miscommunication from the staff.
Pros
Resigning!
Cons
Underpaid touch freight, tried to force dispatch.Little work.
Great Place to Work
Driver/Dispatcher/ DOT Compliance (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 9, 2017
Great place to work. I worked as a driver for many years. Always worked with a staffing company. Liked the fact that I have the freedom to work the schedule I want. No forced dispatch. Great benefits as well. Medical and Dental and Vision
Pros
Freedom of schedule
Chaotic
Business Development Executive (Former Employee) –  Canton, GAMay 9, 2017
Start up company very poor OPS department no local training or support all in TX hired an OPS manager that had never even worked in an office pooly run
National Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNApril 24, 2017
I've been in the transportation industry for 10 + years and this is the best place I've ever worked. Great work/life balance. The owner is a down to earth guy who cares about his people. Great management.
Pros
great place to work, honest management