Quality Edge

Quality Edge Employee Reviews for Machine Operator

Machine Operator3 reviews
United States3 reviews

The job is great but management was lacking

I worked there for a year and a half, the people I worked with were great. The pay way solid if you work hard. I was able to learn new roles and cross train in multiple departments. The employees helped make the day go by fast and it felt like a family. However there are serious issues with the management that need changing.

Pros

Great benifits and plenty of bonuses and gifts

Cons

Descent place to work with great perks and benefits

If you are willing to keep yourself busy and productive it is relatively easy to make a good wage here. Experience with roll form and working with metals is helpful, but if you can keep the machine running and box up parts with a stapler you will do well for yourself.

Quality Edge insights

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager

It’s full with many different ethnic groups & we have a great group it s full of fun & we get our work load done! Good management from top to bottom! The hr department is one of the best I’ve ever had the privilege to work work with!! Everyone seems so friendly & everyone is so helpful to try to help u learn ur new job to help u make ur rate b/c everything is rate based. QE has a strict attendance policy which I think most companies shld have & they re ward u for ur good attention!!! It’s easir to go to work for a place like QE when u feel appreciated from a great company like QE!! I’m likely to have had the opportunity to found this place & more lucky for them to take a chance on me!!!

Pros

Free lunchins prizes gift cards ect

Cons

Points before ur acutually hires in.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Quality Edge. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits