Quality Health Plans of New York Employee Reviews

4.3
Ratings breakdown
Not Good
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Ronkonkoma, NYFebruary 25, 2018
They want you to do so much and get paid so little so there is no incentive to stay there. The manager made me feel nervous, very nervous. Shop around and look elsewhere.
Lead Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 21, 2017
Great place to work.They care about your family.
I have no problems since starting here.You can't always believe everything you read.
I don't have any issues and am well liked by everyone.
Pros
Great dinners
Cons
Mo cons
Phenomenal Environment
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Current Employee) –  Ronkonkoma, NYSeptember 28, 2017
As a current customer service representative for QHPNY, it's been an amazing experience and opportunity to grow with in the Medicare field. I've learned so much working for this company. The welcoming staff, is always friendly and willing to help when needed.

This company offers advantages other companies may not. Growth and Success is valued with QHPNY. If your looking for opportunity to develop and advance your skill set? This is the Medicare Advantage company you defiantly want to be apart of! This is a corporation, with a touch of a family.
High Energy & Fact Paced
Enrollment Specialist (Current Employee) –  Ronkonkoma, NYAugust 18, 2017
Work environment is very fast paced and high energy levels are definitely needed. You definitely learn a lot here if you show the eagerness to want to learn. I had no background knowledge of Medicare, management makes sure to train and retrain consistently.

I've been with the company for about a year now, and I was immediately welcomed to the team.

Management often surprises the team with lunches and other fun things. Never had a problem with any of my co-workers as we usually try help each other out.
Pros
Pay, flexible hours
Productive and Professional Environment
Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Ronkonkoma, NYJune 15, 2017
Productive and professional environment provides freedom to develop a skill set that navigate the healthcare industry. The company professional relationships allowed exposure to learning the roles and responsibilities involving intricacies of a healthcare operations.
Pros
Opportunity to learn all levels of a healthcare plan
Cons
Professional demands for longer work schedule.