Quality Inn and Suites Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 2,831 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
Welcome to the The Quality Inn & Suites in Niagara Falls, one of the best places to stay in Niagara Falls, Ontario
Travellers wondering where to stay in Niagara Falls, Canada close to the action will find fine Niagara Falls, Canada accommodations at the Quality Inn & Suites®. We’re one of the most centrally located places to stay in Niagara Falls, Ontario.
You can get the best view of the Horseshoe Falls at Queen Victoria Park, minutes from our hotel. The park features colourful gardens in the summer, as well as jaw-dropping lighted displays in the winter.
There is 1 Quality Inn and Suites job close to Ashburn, VA. You can check out other available jobs at Quality Inn and Suites.
Salary estimated from 16K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Employees at Quality Inn and Suites have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
Great experience for me. I realyy enjoyed working with people. I worked a lot and met many interesting people.
Was a great place, terrible people, terrible professionalism but loved working here. Short staffed , helped out as much as I could. People getting away with allowing people to stay for free, breakfast, bar, pool, hot tub all shut down.
What is the best part of working at the company? Over all coworkers What is the most stressful part about working at the company? There is none.you finish jobs when you do. What is the work environment and culture like at the company? Safe lot of travelers an construction workers What is a typical day like for you at the company? Cleaning empty rooms an the stay over guests
You will get good hours here if your a night owl this job is good for you. Also if you like working alone this job is good for you. Downside is there is no breakfast attendant so you are expected to make breakfast after working long hours of the night.
Very welcoming place to work with a friendly team, however not enough hours or high enough pay for the situations you may deal with. A good opportunity for growth however
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 155 questions about working at Quality Inn and Suites. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Quality Inn and Suites employees.
Insights from 2K Indeed users who have interviewed with Quality Inn and Suites within the last 5 years.
If I had, had any experience housekeeping...why I left my last job...
I just got hired in New Braunfels, Tx. And I walked in and in under 5 minutes walked out with a job. The only thing they asked me was what I was looking for in hours and I told them and they said "ok can you start tomorrow? It was that simple.
It was pretty basic, as I was there before the new owners took over.They pretty much asked me if I would like to stay and that I would be on a 90 day probation evaluation period.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Quality Inn and Suites?Published on May 24, 2021
- Quality Inn and Suites