Quality Marketing Group

Quality Marketing Group Employee Reviews

United States21 reviews
Decent Place
It is wonderful working with an organization that works so hard to provide a custom service to each individual client that they serve. It is not just about good deals, it is about the individualized preferences suited for every client.

The management are result oriented but often too strict.
Horrible place to work at!!
Started out working the sales floor, did very well and made the company lots of money($3k by Wednesday, not including verification departments bump for "AI") each week. However once I had reached my "peak"(4 weeks in) I was no longer the go to sales person. Constantly yelled at for not getting sale even though the leads were bad and customers were hanging up left and right. After a couple months of this I was moved to admin due to another employee being let go. Great? Came with a raise so I was happy. Fast forward a few months and I got let go for taking my job too seriously! Yes, I got fired for taking my job as QA specialist too seriously! Place is like a big party with loud music blaring, people doing all kinds of drugs and some even drinking! Breaks were a joke.
Pros
Can get any drug you like
Cons
Long hours with almost no break, small pay if you don't hit commission, constant yelling, being talked down to
I enjoy working here
I thoroughly enjoy my job with Quality Marketing Group because I find satisfaction in helping people and solving their issues. The people I work with are all professional and smart. Our management listens to us especially when there an area that we can improve upon and they care about their employees.
Positive
Great company to work for. Employees were positive and was family oriented. Very understanding and never felt like a negative company to work for. I highly recommend them.
I love my Job
Believe it or not, travel agencies are making a comeback because people enjoy the service and rewards that stem from using such a company to take care of their vacation. This is why working for Quality Marketing Group is so fulfilling to me. I have great coworkers and great management and together we help great people enjoy a great vacation!
Would you recommend working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Im happy with my Job
I love to travel and I love making people happy so working at Quality Marketing Group, I sometimes have to remind myself I am at work! Being knowledgeable about really fun vacation spots and introducing them to others makes my job a perfect fit.

It's a fun job so it's not difficult for me. The management are doing a great job even better than the previous one.
Learning so much from them
Working at Quality Marketing Group, I have learned so much about destinations that I, myself would love to visit someday. I also get to suggest spots to family and friends. The guidance I receive from my superiors is also making me feel confidence that I can advance within this great company.
They work you like dogs
Not bad to start off with, then they start taking advantage of you. They just nag nag about sales, and work you like a dog and literally yell at you for no reason
Pros
Good money
Cons
Poor management
Amazing Experience
It's been an amazing experience. I've been working here as a telemarketer for the past two years and the job has been fun. It's a bit challenging because you talk to different people everyday. Some are nice to you, while some are cold,but one good thing is that you get to learn more from your experiences. The working condition is good and the salary is good too.
After almost 10 years of hard productive work still treated horrible!!!
If you like to work for a company that will belittle you, talk bad about you as a person/father, talk bad about your kids/wife, and constantly yell at you, call you names, and go home everyday feeling horrible then this would be the best place for you to work. After working here for almost 10 years (PRODUCTIVELY) moving up the ranks to management. everyones pay was cut, many people were let go for no reason at all just bad leads, and when told not to come back don't expect to receive your final paycheck either.
Pros
free hot dogs and soda for lunch on Wednesday!!
Cons
short breaks if given one, doesn't respect family life, and constant yelling!!
Telemarketing
it’s basic telemarking skills, but catch is you are selling vacation packages that cost an arm and leg that people are told are free if they are one of the first 20 callers. Yet all together more then 20 “win” this package. You are cussed at and hung up on. If you can’t force someone to drop $300 on the call and can’t meet the sales you expected too, they tell you which door you prefer. Like it’s the employees fault that someone can get a vacation cheaper somewhere else. I also never received my pay for working my training. I would never come back to this place.
Pros
Nothing...
Cons
Never got paid
Good place
Working here has been a good part of my life for the last number of years. The teams that I have worked with are full of incredible people. The team above me always provides the most important information for every goal set and we always achieve our goals.

The pay is good and and the job is less stressful. I can only leave if i find a job with better flexibility and higher pay.
Pros
Good pay and a good team to work with.
Cons
Sometimes i work for extra hours
Great Company to work for.
This is a great company to work for. They have a good management team and maintain a relaxed work environment. There are growth opportunities that surface from time to time. I'm even pleased with their insurance policy.
Basic telemarking job
Basically you are cold calling people and trying to sell them vacation packages. If this is not what you want to do then go somewhere else. Poor management.
I felt horrible every day.
The activations team was wonderful, I loved my time with them. However, the way that everything else was run from the sales floor to customer service was nothing short of infuriating. If you have any kind of moral compass and do not like to screw someone for a dollar, do not work here, things are handled in a scummy way and it’s encouraged.
The office is "ruled" by a dictator-like manager and his flunky.
A lot of yelling and cursing by GM. People are criticized on the floor, in public. Too many brown noises and favorite employees. The people called are frequently abusive and tired of the same folks calling them.
Pros
Free lunch once a week. Hotdogs.
Cons
Short breaks. Good Leads given to certain reps.
Challenging Sales Position
A typical day at work for QMG involves getting to work early for the morning meeting where we go over the past week and what the expecations are for the upcoming week.
Learned A Lot
I learned a lot from this company. Some area's are needed for vast improvement. There is some good management. They give you good training. Great motivation. Get free lunch once a week and holidays. Massage on friday for about 5 mins.
Pros
Free lunch, Commisions, and people
Cons
Some ares need improvement, have to work every other saturday., Will send you home or give you days off if you are not productive.
Great work environment poor hours
I loved the people I worked with but the hours started getting cut without say and without a reason why. They had us working for 5 days a week but getting paid for about 3 to 4 days.
Productive fun and challenging job
A typical day was visiting depart stores or other retail outlets. I may be merchandising one day and provideing demos or training and educating employees on new products.

Management gave me the tools and guidance to communicate properly as needed.

I didnt really have co-workers in most instances.

Quality Marketing is a great company, but it was not considered full time so I did get paid well, but I did not have benefits.

Most enjoyable part was meeting new people and learning about new products.
Pros
fun work
Cons
no benefits or 401k
People Oriented Position
There was no such thing as a typical work day. Each day involved creatively solving whatever came at you in order to achieve objectives. I enjoyed the demonstrators I worked with in the field and also the fact that I was pretty autonomous in my duties!
Pros
freedom to have input while managing field demo people
Cons
lack of fluidity and organization