QUALITY MEATS Employee Reviews

Their great
HOST (Current Employee) –  Miami Beach, FLSeptember 10, 2019
The restaurant feels like a family a lot of random customers and the management is very laid back they get work done theirs never any extreme issues things run very smooth
Ball busters
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Fargo, NDSeptember 2, 2019
Not a job for older folk. Leave this job to the young. Worst part is learning it all. It a here ya go attitude. Was thrown to the wolves and not comfortable in role. No proper training in.
It’s a good job
Sanitation Manager (Former Employee) –  Foley, MNAugust 16, 2019
It was a good job very good for a first job. flexible hours I was still in high school so I needed that with sports and stuff. The people were nice and the had good hours.
Terrible
Sous Chef (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 25, 2019
Absolutely terrible in every way. Management is awful. People are miserable and food is sub par. That kitchen in a mess. Everyone there is terrible and unhappy.
stressful environment, inconsistent and poor management
Pastry Cook (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJune 24, 2019
I've been employed with the company for over a year and I've experienced unsanitary conditions, safety violations which includes a robbery during the afternoon where a manager was viciously attacked and hospitalized. No precautions were put in place. Management is not good at all and very disorganized. People quit consistently. Would not recommend.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Quincy, FLMarch 23, 2018
Quality meats is like a job were it be really cold inside i'm guessing because of the meats they have in the back it have to be cold but other than that it's a good place to work their very fast paced
Best Steak house in the city
Food Runner/Server Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 17, 2017
Honestly, there is a very slim chance you'll even get into the restaurant without knowing someone within but if you do, consider yourself set. Best restaurant/company i have worked for.
Fired because of Health Insurance
Senior Staff (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 20, 2017
High end Steak house and fired because I was costing them too much for meds and blood work. They said I talked to the front desk and that was the reason they fired me!
Pros
Money each night
Cons
Back stabbing, playing favorites, management scrutiny.
Family orientated environment
Cook (Former Employee) –  Visalia, CAApril 13, 2017
Very toxic to be around unprofessional crew. Manager and Supervisor, around constant cussing and inappropriate behaviors. Although i really enjoyed every single customer. Very good quality of products therefore the customers were rarely disappointed.
Pros
Free Lunches and discounts on catering for private functions
Cons
I am a christian, We shouldn't have to be subjected to such profanity, unprofessional ism at the workplace
Trendy Midtown Steakhouse
Server (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 5, 2017
There were times when the ownership and management would not give us the resources to exceed the already high expectations of our upscale clientele, it was quite frustrating at times. It was one of those places where the staff all stayed there for each other. They wouldn't listen to us when we brought well thought out ideas to the table, which was frustrating, because we had the knowledge to improve the overall operations with the "on the ground" knowledge that we had.
Pros
Good Money
Cons
Upscale clientele, not enough resources
Productive and fun place to work.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Quincy, FLSeptember 9, 2015
Fun place to work but very productive. Being able to work with co-workers and not against makes things much easier. There was a variety of things I did each day, it just depended on the day.
Job Summary
Hostess/Host (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 30, 2014
My schedule was all over the place, but, a typical day was doing candles, answering phone, and standing near the Maitre'd and wait for her to tell us what table to take each guest to. This was my first restaurant job and I learned a lot from it. The management ran well in the beginning until they changed management and they would all give different rules and confuse staff while also being discriminating some of the staff. The hardest part of this job was staying away from all the gossip.
guranteed 40+ hrs
Cashier/Laborer (Former Employee) –  Quincy, FLMarch 26, 2013
fun environment, hardest part dealing with unappreciative customers. coworkers can be a lot of fun.
Pros
great job, fun and easy
Cons
management doesnt communicate well