QUALITY OIL CO Employee Reviews

Good Company needs to consider Management pay.
Area Director (Former Employee) –  Winston NcMarch 12, 2018
A different culture in the convenience world. It is good for the right person. I was ready for something new. The owner is a very genuine person. Most the management personnel were great. Managers at store level were not very happy. Felt communication was not good. Felt pay was not fair.
Pros
Free "pickles" for customers
Cons
Long hours.. low pay
What it had inside.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NC 27603June 11, 2017
I cashiered at a drive thru gas station. We sold gas, oil, cigarets, cigars, transmission fluid and candy. This is the only drive thru gas station within over 50 miles so it keeps tons of traffic. Clock in, login into the register and do inventory of All inventory, count safe, switch with employee on duty. At the end of shift; count inventory, cash and measure gas. Set alarm and close it up till 5am.
Pros
no supervision
Cons
Late hours
fair , just in giving raises
Sales Clerk (Former Employee) –  Salem, NCNovember 4, 2015
this is a fair and just company. The upper management is excellent, and REALLY cares about its employees. they give raises yearly, the insurance is reasonable.
every day was different
Area Supervisor / Quality Oil (Current Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCSeptember 15, 2015
your on call 24/7 for anything, thought highly of everyone I worked with. the hardest part of the job was you never got to leave it. But the most enjoyable part was seeing my team succeed
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
always on call