Quality Oil Company LLC Employee Reviews

Terrible company to work for
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Burnsville, NCJuly 20, 2019
If you want to work 7 days a week and have no life, this is the perfect company for you. If you like being stabbed in the back and cheated out of money owed to you, this is the perfect company for you. Stay away, stay far far away.
Official response from Quality Oil Company LLC
July 22, 2019

We're sorry you had a bad experience working with us. If you would like to express your specific concerns, please call Human Resources office at (336) 714-5165.

Pretty awful, but its a gas station so whatever
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMay 20, 2019
I worked at a gas station and it sucked. Awful pay, awful customers, mostly awful everything. The only thing I enjoyed was my manager was a cool person. Other than that it's just slaving away for 8 dollars an hour, expect no flexibility or consideration. You are disposal garbage to them. Don't let their positive talk trick you. Don't work here, you'll regret it.
Pros
Cant think of any
Cons
See review
Creates an owner operator environment
Manager (Former Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCMay 10, 2019
Quality oil has forth standards that have been in place since the early 40s , the family buisness creates one on one relationship with corporate management
Pros
Flexibility in scheduling
Cons
Lack of involvement when needed for employment ect:
Not enjoyable employment
HVAC-R Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Salem, NCMarch 9, 2019
Not a great place to work, poor management and no consideration for your time you need with your family, a lot of favoritism. Takes customer side and doesn’t protect the Technicians that work there
Pros
Vehicle
Cons
Bad scheduling of calls
The manager there is unfair and will fire you at the deop of a hat
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCFebruary 27, 2019
This company is one of the worst I've ever worked for. The manager at the store I worked at would work you from open to close without breaks. You would get in trouble if you wouldn't come in on your day off to cover someone who called in
Poor management
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Lexington, NCJanuary 29, 2019
Co workers where awesome. Management not so much .Customers where awesome .Day off when u first start are few 6 days on to 4 days on. Do not apply here
Pros
Co workers customers
Cons
Managment
not challenging. sometimes stressful
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Willow Springs, NCDecember 7, 2018
No breaks. Standing on hard floor until end of shift. Pumps problems frequently. Mostly friendly customers. Only one person handling all tasks and problems per shift.
Busy
Cashier, Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Glen Raven, NCDecember 4, 2018
Busy drive up window selling tobacco products. No relief for or lunch or breaks. Required to take full inventory of all products that very day in addition to helping g customers.
Not for professionals
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Clemmons, NCNovember 5, 2018
This is a good job for young adults. The pay is not what you can live off of (8.00-8.50 p/h) The culture reflects the pay scale, even in management. They tell you one thing and then do another, the management is very vindictive and unprofessional. You get what you pay for. Quality oil wants high end people for low end wages. What they have are uneducated managers that think they rules the world from a gas station and treat others like they are beneath them. It is the easiest job I have ever had, but standing on a rock hard floor for eight hours with little movement, dealing with the management drama, and the customers... For a grown adult with a family to support, it's just not worth the stress because the money isn't there. Young adults and part timers looking to keep busy or supplement income.
Pros
Profit sharing
Cons
Management drama, Payscale refelcts the mentality of the management team
Great company
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Reidsville, NCNovember 3, 2018
Great company to work for. Although the store manager has poor work ethic and poor role as a leader. Benefits are great. Environment is great can be stressful at times.
Needs better management
Associate (Former Employee) –  Oak Ridge, NCOctober 29, 2018
Very unprofessional workplace, very cliquey management could do well with training, would not recommend this job to anyone except teenagers or semi-retired folks.
great if you want to constantly be stressed out
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Rockwell, NCSeptember 27, 2018
after 6 months and being acting assistant manager for almost four of them I was working 60 or more hours a week due to under staffing....with a manager whos philosophy is "I'm only paid for 50 hours, so that's all I work" I pulled her slack more times than not. She refused to work weekends or past 2PM. After all this she still never put in for my official promotion. $8 an hour was not worth the time I lost with my family.
Pros
Cons
hours sucked
Great company Quality Mart #46
Junior Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Kernersville, NCMay 21, 2018
This company is great if you want it to be a career or just something to pay the bills while in school. I was fortunate enough to have an amazing manager that worked with my school schedules. There are trying days and customer which comes with any job, but the "regulars" are amazing and make it worth your while.
Great Part Time Job
CASHIER (Former Employee) –  Burnsville, NCMay 1, 2018
This job was a fun environment in which made working here a lot better. It is fast-paced. You will meet a lot of great people. The only bad thing about the job is that it is a little above minimum wage.
Overall very good
shop maintenance (Former Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MIApril 5, 2018
Worked with good people and they taught me a lot.
Within a day I may clean the shop, drive customers back to work or home (Shuttle) stock supplies clean outside areas.
Pros
good hours early
Manager of Operations (Current Employee) –  Valparaiso, INDecember 6, 2017
There is a family and community involvement culture with USAF. We give back and are paid to volunteer our time as well as contribute to the associate fund for employees.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCNovember 21, 2017
The management was awesome. Everyone was very helpful and worked together as a family. Once a month there was a event of some type for staff to spend time together and perform as a team.
Pros
Cons
Short breaks
Love
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCAugust 23, 2017
The pay made me happy and the people was great and good people and I love ever min. Of it and they really good to work for and they look out for there co workers
is a good place to work
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Lexington, NCAugust 22, 2017
Like workin with the company .you just could not move up in the business. You didn't get raises the house could be vary late when getti n home .but I did injoy workin there when I did .
Pros
great customer
Cons
no raises
Not all of them
Customer service was my main responsibility (Former Employee) –  Statesville, NCApril 11, 2017
The store I worked at was terrible. There was constant gossiping and childish conflicts going on, which often included the store manager and her assistant.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Quality Oil Company LLC. Our community is ready to answer.