QUALITY PRIVATE DUTY CARE

QUALITY PRIVATE DUTY CARE Employee Reviews

United States98 reviews

qualityschedulingflexiblecarescheduleofficeloverecommend

Stable company

Pretty good company. One on one work can get very boring, but there are worse things… Very difficult to get supplies and physician orders. Not much assistance from Case Manager’s or Office.

Wonderful Company to work for!

They care about patients, and their employees. They go above and beyond, not just in patient care but in the work/ home life balance. They are family owned and do so much for employees and their families. I highly recommend this company to work for.

QUALITY PRIVATE DUTY CARE insights

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Clear sense of purpose
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job

Horrible company

Management is a complete joke. They do not care about the patients or their employees. It’s a family owned company so everyone in management is related and no one is held accountable for their actions.

independent work in home health environment.had

i did have a good supervisor and it was definitely a fairly decent patient load compared to other places. pay was good for the area. enjoyed my time there for the most part.

I enjoyed working with my clients. Supervisor was easy to get along with and was always willing to work with you for time off. Sometimes the scheduler would over schedule staff causing burnout.

Does not care about employees

They do not care if you have a certain schedule that you need. Force you to work no matter the sickness yes even Covid. Office is no help if you are at someone’s home.

Good pay with little work

It can get boring, it is very relaxed usually other than petty drama in homes. Offices lack organization, your needed corrections on documents gets lost and is late.

Good

Flexibility you need to live life and nursing career. Open end schedule & pick and choose where & when you work or if you work ever or at all. Easy to do.

Pros

Schedule

Benefits

Motivating workplace

Very easy going staff very friendly very patient and do not mind showing or teaching you anything right there on the spot. It's a workplace you can definitely move up in I was most definitely an asset to their company very proud and honored to be there

Flexible and one-to-one patient care

Flexible to fit needs as needed. Lots of paperwork at times but with proper time management I️t shouldn’t be too difficult to sort through. Lots of driving and having to use personal vehicle with mileage reimbursement.

Excellent place to work

Great pay and benefits. Good place to work. I love my patients and job and management makes the effort to help you . I’m happy to be a part of the team . They however don’t have enough staff to cover shifts .

Pros

PDO days

Not a good place to work.

Only good thing is the pto but even then they get crabby about you trying to use it. Managment is non existent and doesnt listen to anyone ever. 0/10.

Good job security

We are short on help most of the time and they don’t mind paying overtime . PTO time is easy to request and is usually given. The patients are great.

Pros

Job security, PTO is usually agreed to.

Cons

Working long hours and a lot of days without any time off.

Flexible schedule, long-term patients

Get to know your patients very well. Hours depending on your position has some flexibility, intermittent nurses, casemanagers has the most flexibility with scheduling otherwise rotating 12hrs off every other weekend.

Pros

Able to give better care to patients than most other jobs

Cons

Documentation is all handwritten. Low reimbursement for mileage between patients

Horrible place to work for

they do not care about your safety, nor do they care about deaths in the family. the pay is HORRIBLE for what the staff has to put up with. i would NEVER recommend this company for anyone to work for.

Pros

NO PROS whatsoever.

Cons

no breaks, no lunch, horrible management, they do not care about you at all

Quality Private Duty is a joke!

The upper management is very judge mental and if you do you job correctly you are fired!You aren’t allowed to take time off!! If your child is sick oh well!

Pros

The sweet patients who have to suffer because of the people hired!

Cons

You are expected to work 7 days a week, you aren’t suppose to care about your patient, you aren’t allowed to love your kids/family!

It's alright.

As a homemaker, you assisted with any daily living skills- cooking, housekeeping, bathing, toileting, etc. Typically it was pretty easy. I loved any and all of the patients I worked with during my time here, they made it all worth it. Any of my problems stemmed from management and office staff. Getting what you want as far as raises and time off was definitely about who you know and who you're related to or how much of someone's butt you have to kiss.Definitely don't make anyone mad. They came off as some of the sweetest, friendliest people you'll ever meet but behind the scenes, there was always some kind of drama and complaining going on in office. If they don't like you, they'll talk bad about you as soon as you walk out of the building or out of the room if they think you're out of ear shot. I wouldn't say "don't waste your time" because it is a pretty good little company to work for, but be careful. Come in, do what you're being paid for and go home.

Pros

holiday pay, insurance benefits, sense of fulfillment, Pto

Cons

drama

Loved working at Quality Private Duty Care

I loved working with this company. I enjoyed working with them. All the office girls were very polite, courteous, and helped u in every way possible.

Pros

Courteous and polite

Cons

Always assisted in any way possible.

Good place to to work

I love quality it’s a great place to work . Always treated me fair and with respect. You can’t go wrong by choosing to workForThemGreat benefits and pay is good .

Pros

Direct deposit

Not a great place to work

The patients are the only thing that keeps me going. But, management don’t seem to recognize good employees. If you sleep on the job, don’t show up. Etc then they keep you. If you work hard, keep your nose clean, go above and beyond and do what is right then you're denied a raise, find reasons to write you up or accuse you of not doing your job. They tell you what you have to write in order to get “their” money and if it isn’t written the way they want then they send it back to be rewritten. You are just a number. You never fit as a good employee unless you are family. Required to use personal cell phone but no reimbursement.

Pros

Flexible scheduling, bonuses

Cons

No car wear/tear reimbursement or cell phone reimbursement

Great company to work for

Great work environment, love the flexible schedule, love the one on one care of patients, and love the collaborative work environment. Management very supportive.

Pros

Flexible schedule, decent pay, one on one patient care

Cons

Sometimes paperwork can get a bit heavy but it's a trade off and is worth it

Common questions about QUALITY PRIVATE DUTY CARE

Answered by current and former employees at QUALITY PRIVATE DUTY CARE

Ask a question about working or interviewing at QUALITY PRIVATE DUTY CARE. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Compare QUALITY PRIVATE DUTY CARE with

• QUALITY PRIVATE DUTY CARE
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?