Quality Staffing Specialists Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Productive and fun place to workMa
Sanitation Worker (Former Employee) –  Salisbury, MDMay 22, 2018
Productive and fun fast paced. Management was fair with the employees. The plant where I was employed at was very hot during the summer months and had a smell form the dog food.
Pros
very hot
Cons
fast paced making time go fast
Gog
IT Technician (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLApril 2, 2018
This places is wonderful place for opportunity career for all employee is working in this company, the manager administrative is nice and the communication is god
Excellent
CAP-C Nurse Consultant (DMA) (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMarch 23, 2018
Pleased with working with this agency. Great staff ! Satisfied with assignments . High quality assignments. Fair pay, excellent benefits. Always able to get consistent work.
they did not value you, anly what you could do for the company you were working for . did not value your work ethic
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  pittrsburghMarch 16, 2018
did not support you against the company if there was a need . maintain their pay for work ethic. You were not an asset to them . when their conflicts brought to their attention; they sided with management .you were not a value unless you did as they instructed.
The people were fun and knowledgable
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Salisbury, MDJanuary 31, 2018
Working under Quality Staffing for K & L Microwave was fun and rewarding. I worked for them until I was hired full time as a K & L employee. The hardest part was being patient for being in temporary status.
Okay
Bookkeeper/Secretary (Former Employee) –  Portland, TNJanuary 15, 2018
Relaxed. Hours were back and forth. Wasn't enough hours sometimes staff was rude but over all I descent job.i had to move or I would still be there today
During the economic down turn
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cary, NCJune 15, 2017
It was hard for alot of admin assistants to find work during this time period so they did the best they could to find work for us. The front office assistant was especially helpful.
Temporary Employement Agency
(Present) Temporary job assignments (Former Employee) –  North CarolinaJune 13, 2017
Providing temporary job assignments that sometimes lead to full time employment with different agencies. Once assignments end, they continue to find other opportunities.
Pros
Various Temporary Assignments
Good if you can't find a job fast or waiting for a full-time job.
Temp work (Former Employee) –  Cary, NCMay 21, 2017
It's temp work so its not the best in the world but help with learning new works, meeting new people, and just finding out what you like or don't like doing when working.
Temporary Employment
Administration Assistant (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMay 1, 2017
Great company to work with for quick employment. The staff are nice polite and effective. The receptionist is very knowledgeable and thorough and response to your emails or calls promptly.
Pros
see above
Great Company
Registered Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cary, NCApril 24, 2017
Great company to work for. Staff are great, friendly, hard working. Will try there best to match you with a job that you qualify for. Get weekly pay. Lots to learn.
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
Hate when assignment end
Good place to work.
Data Entry Specialist/Clerk Typist (Former Employee) –  Cary, NCApril 22, 2017
Good place to work. Good pay. Good supervisors. Good locations. The environments were good. Stable employment. Cared about the employees. Highly recommend.
Pros
Excellent salary.
Cons
No benefits.
Great Staffing Company!!
Medical Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCFebruary 10, 2017
Quality Staffing has been a Blessing for me. Great Company. I can appreciate the quality positions that I have worked in. Management is great and listen to your needs for employment as well as executing in a timely manner to place you. The ethics are based on integrity, which means a lot to me. I enjoy working with various people.
Cons
Delivering automotive parts from allied
Driver (Former Employee) –  Belmont, CAJanuary 4, 2017
Deliver parts and returns. In the bay area. And hardest part of the jobs knowing your routes.There not much to say about the job. Management was ok not much to say.
good temp agency
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Nitto Denko at Jasper, ALSeptember 29, 2016
I was placed as a machine operator in an automotive parts warehouse. The hours were great, although the pay wasn't. There was a huge workload. I lost 15 pounds during the duration of the three months there, which was a bonus I guess. My coworkers were fine. The owners and office staff of the company I was contracted out to were extremely condescending. They did not want you to look them in the eye because of their different background. It was also basically illegal to talk. There were no medical excuses accepted. I was laid off for being pregnant.
Pros
fast job placement
Cons
easily laid off, low pay
This was a Temporary business
Production (Former Employee) –  Cullman, ALSeptember 28, 2016
This was a company that had contracts with other jobs for placement. This company does very well with helping to find jobs but it depends on the company they place you at of when you will be hired on full time to that company.
Pros
Great for helping with job placement
Cons
Not very high salery pay
Fast Jobs and Great pay.
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Cary, NCSeptember 26, 2016
Team work builds a lot of character and this job has help me with that. Leadership and taking leader in many rolls. Whatever job they give you just do your best and have fun. The pay is good. Hardest part is that some jobs are very boring and the job hours are very long. I learn how to work fast and smart. Plus learn how to use a forklift.
Pros
Free lunch on some jobs and you get payed every Thursday.
Cons
Long hours on some jobs and some jobs are boring.
busy, meeting nice people, hardest part of the job is when a member become sick or member passes away.
Reception/Front Desk Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Cary, NCAugust 28, 2016
The front office stay very busy during the day with all types of calls. Plus the members are nice people. The hardest part of the job is when a member become sick or they pass away.
Staffing
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TNJuly 20, 2016
Not able to meet anyone from the company. Only over the phone contact. Would like to have a local office. Pay was great. Company was great. Everyone in the Aetna company treated you wonderful
Pros
its a job
Cons
cant talk to anyone face to face
nice job
Assembly line worker (Former Employee) –  Chino, CAJuly 2, 2016
great staff to work with, great hours, friendly environment close to home, enjoy working with this staff agency, great communication, the staff members were helpful in describing my duties for my next project, very clear on work assignment.