Quality Staffing Specialists Employee Reviews

Medical Assistant
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJune 22, 2019
This staffing place helps find job placements but doesn't back their own employees when going on these jobs. The people in the office especially the one that sits close to the door with the blonde hair is very rude and also the one who sits next too her. They dont care about people well being just making a profit for client itself...
Former employee
Registered Medical Assistant (RMA) (Current Employee) –  Cary, NCMay 27, 2019
Enjoyed working at the clinic I was at. The drive was crazy. Stated on my application I didn't want to go farther than 30 minutes away but had an hour and a half commute every morning and 2 hours in the afternoon. Kept asking to be moved closer but never did. All I received was excuses.
Pros
Weekly pay and good clients
Cons
Poor recruiters, excuses
it was a poor temporary job
Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  Novi, MIMay 21, 2019
I do not recommend getting a job at quality staffing. the clients poorly plan work load and there is a great lack of supervision and direction for assigned tasks.
Its a Productive quick pace, uptempo, i enjoy working here. But i would like to do something else to advance my finances.
General Laborer (Temp) (Former Employee) –  Delaware greenwoodMay 9, 2019
Lifting the boxes all day is the hardest part of the job.
As well as being on your feet. But I enjoy it .
Its a Productive quick pace uptempo work environment. But I would like to advance my job and financial status.
Pros
Quick employment
Cons
Its only temporary
Quality Staffing
General Laborer/ Quality Inspector/ Lineman (Former Employee) –  Dalton, GAApril 10, 2019
It lacks quality, from poor pay, pay neglect, cheap in regards to employee background checks, poor staff attitude, what else can one say? If I go back there. I would have to be living in the streets, desperate to get out of them.
It was fun and intress you learn about what type of flowers are probited in each country
Flower Designer (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLMarch 13, 2019
It was all about to get the job done on time the produccions the quality of the product the label with the correct info and destinations and how to take care of the products
nursing opportunities
LVN Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  Hallettsville, TXJanuary 23, 2019
While working for this company many years ago, they offered a variety of places to work. They contracted with several facilities which allowed me a choice of places to work. The pay was pretty decent. They offered daily pay also which was a big plus
Pros
daily pay
Cons
no guaranteed hours
Good place in a pinch
Warehouse Associate/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Hayward, CAJanuary 18, 2019
I worked for this agency for many years. their office staff is incompetent 80% of the time. There are no paid holidays, sick time isn't applicable until a YEAR after you start there and required a doctors note to use. I was never offered any training or testing or tools. An employer that doesn't have many expectations of you, and you cant have any expectations for them.

But, if you are unable to conform to the usual needs of full time employment (such as a student, primary parent, or Don't have a good background/driving record), this place does offer consistent work (if you're not thick headed) and you can come and go as you need.
Pros
flexible
flexible
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTDecember 30, 2018
good place to work-very flexible schedule, work as much or as little as you want, pays extra per hour when you are willing to drive farther for work, they are quick to help solve any problems or issues that you may have,
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
no benefits
Contract employment
Contract CAP/C Social Work Consultant (Former Employee) –  Cary, NC 27513October 23, 2018
A good place to work if you are in between jobs. Relaxed climate and workplace. The typical day was from 8:30 am - 5:00 pm daily. The most enjoyable part was working with others.
Very Reliable
Certified Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Cary, NCOctober 1, 2018
Company worked very hard in finding a location for me and in the area of specialty I preferred. They replied back to email and/or phone calls in a timely manner.
Good temporary company to work for
Customer Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Cary, NCSeptember 1, 2018
Good temporary agency to work for; very professional team recruiters. They recommend you to a good companies to work with and offer fair salary. Well known company.
Pros
Well known temporary agency
Cons
Temporary assignments
Amazing company
Loan Reviewer / Analyst (Former Employee) –  Cary, NCAugust 28, 2018
Thanks for the opportunity, it was a great experience to work for the company that I was placed in. They value hard work as well as work life balance.
Family Oriented
Housekeeping Attendant (Former Employee) –  Dalton, GAAugust 20, 2018
Working for Quality Staffing was a good experience but the company lacked finding jobs available in the medical field. Overall the office personal was friendly, and helpful when jobs were available.
Pros
friendly office personal
Cons
not enough permanent medical postions to offer
Back up job
Driver (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAAugust 14, 2018
good place to work for people that have challenge past histories. Easy job would do it again if I cant fix cars. They need driver s bad they need to increase the wages no can afford to live at this wage ridiculous
Temp agency
Temp (Current Employee) –  Chino, CAMay 22, 2018
The staff is very friendly and open. They help me find work when needed. They work with my experience. Working at different job sites is a plus. I had a flexible schedule to meet companies needs.
Productive and fun place to workMa
Sanitation Worker (Former Employee) –  Salisbury, MDMay 22, 2018
Productive and fun fast paced. Management was fair with the employees. The plant where I was employed at was very hot during the summer months and had a smell form the dog food.
Pros
very hot
Cons
fast paced making time go fast
Gog
IT Technician (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLApril 2, 2018
This places is wonderful place for opportunity career for all employee is working in this company, the manager administrative is nice and the communication is god
Excellent
CAP-C Nurse Consultant (DMA) (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMarch 23, 2018
Pleased with working with this agency. Great staff ! Satisfied with assignments . High quality assignments. Fair pay, excellent benefits. Always able to get consistent work.
they did not value you, anly what you could do for the company you were working for . did not value your work ethic
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  pittrsburghMarch 16, 2018
did not support you against the company if there was a need . maintain their pay for work ethic. You were not an asset to them . when their conflicts brought to their attention; they sided with management .you were not a value unless you did as they instructed.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Quality Staffing Specialists. Our community is ready to answer.