Quality Staffing of America Employee Reviews

Poor Mgmt
Short-term Disability Claims Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 18, 2018
Company may be based in Georgia but all calls are routed to India.
Poor communication, no benefits, no support of workers. Strung along for nearly 2 years in one job with the promise of obtaining full time/permanent position.
Pros
Cons
Company may be based in Georgia but all calls are routed to India.
Long Term Assignments
Order Data Correction Specialist (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 7, 2018
I like the long term contracts that was provided to me but I wish they have better insurance plans what is provided its not all that great they don't cover everthing
They are fine to work with.
Data Entry Operator (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TX 76018January 17, 2018
I was a temp employee, it was a fine company. I had no problems working for them. They were just like most of the other Temp firms I have worked with.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
temporary assignment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXDecember 5, 2017
I was only with them for a short time however, I was initially told the assignment would end in March of 2015 but then received a phone call on a Tuesday in January that that day was my last day.
Pros
pay
Cons
job security
Assignment was suppose to be permenate and never was
Appeals and Grievances Associate (Current Employee) –  Euless, TXSeptember 18, 2017
The job itself was good, learning something everyday. But the management at the job I was sent too was horrible and some of the co workers also. This was a contract job through staffing company that was good to me for the most part. but the company they sent me to was a typical call center with to much micro management .
Pros
work freely
Cons
management in its self sucks
Family-oriented environment, fun and adaptable.
Provider Data Senior Associate (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMarch 3, 2017
I enjoy working with a winning team in a family-oriented environment. I am a hard-worker, and self-motivated. I welcome new and exciting challenges that will improve my work performances.
Would Recommend
Data Entry Senior Associate (Contract Position) (Former Employee) –  Bethlehem, PANovember 25, 2015
Reliable and response time from agency was very good. Always available when needed. Gave accurate information regarding position assigned to.
Pros
Good redsponse time, phone and email
Cons
Some employees very difficult to uderstand
Employment agency
Business Project Specialist (Former Employee) –  Bloomfield, CTNovember 4, 2015
This agency pays well and has access to good positions, however they rarely lead to permanent positions. My assignment ended prior to the original date without an explanation why.
nice place to work
Customer Service Representative for UPS (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 24, 2014
a typical day would be able to solve customer issues on the first call in and being able to learn something new about the job and the hardest thing was when I didn't have any solution to resolve customer issue
Pros
free lunches sometimes
Cons
short breaks