Qualtrics Employee Reviews

High turnover because they are trying to grow too fast.
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTSeptember 29, 2017
Pros:
Great benefits and flexible schedule. Qualtrics has a beautiful office with many employee perks like catered food, gym, child playroom, snacks, etc. They also host amazing events.
Cons:
Do not join the EX team! Bad leadership, vision, and metrics. Even though we use our own survey technology to gather employee feedback, upper management didn't make the necessary changes to save a failing team. Our team was eventually diminished after they realized they messed up and screwed over all the account executives that joined the EX team in 2016-2017.
Awesome Company
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJuly 30, 2018
The company is great but the location of the company HQ isn't ideal. The culture could use some improving and isn't all it's cracked up to be. I think being an the non-HQ office could be different.
Incredible people, and an exciting atmosphere
Implementation Specialist Intern (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTApril 9, 2017
It was inspiring to intern at Qualtrics, I really enjoyed my time there! I loved how much autonomy I was given to do my job and to try to improve the processes involved. I felt I was given real ownership over my responsibilities.

There are great benefits to working at Qualtrics, foremost the people that the company hires. The quality of my coworkers was incredible.
Pros
Free lunch and breakfast, open floor plan, approachable management, intelligent coworkers, dogs allowed at work
Cons
Growing pains, ill-defined career paths
Great place to wprk
Account Specialist (Former Employee) –  Provo, UT 84604March 27, 2018
The work environment and the management was top of the line. Tons a perks and bonuses to make the job enjoyable and less stressful! I would recommend this job!
Fun environment
Operations Development (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTMay 5, 2016
The company had a lot of positives. It was a very fun environment (basketball hoops, kitchen, music station). They want you to have fun while working hard. The only knock was that it seemed to be a lower paying salary compared to other SaaS sales jobs. However, I do feel it is a great place for people to start, if that is the career they wish to pursue.
Great Place if you can Kill it there!
Sales Development Representative (Current Employee) –  Provo, UTMay 20, 2017
Great place, just make sure you can do the job, and you'll love it! Great people and benefits. If you can make it there, you can make it anywhere! Seriously.
Great company
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTJuly 10, 2017
The future is bright there. I view the company as a car continuously wrecking but overall able to move forward.

If you're in a position outside of sales, great. If you're in sales, well, your career has already been determined for you. Your territory will define your succes. If you don't believe me, last quarter less than 25% of softwate reps hit their quota
Pros
Free lunch
Productive and fun workplace
Software Engineer Intern (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAOctober 2, 2017
The engineering teams work very closely together, and collaboration is a breeze. All team members treat each other with respect and work together with the aim of getting things done.
Pros
Free lunch, great office
Fun place, great springboard, not somewhere you want to stay long
Product Specialist (Current Employee) –  Provo, UTOctober 25, 2016
Qualtrics is a great company, but they aren't really honest in the recruiting process. I was told I would be working one-on-one with clients, teaching them and building out solutions. Never once did they use the words "Support" or "Call center", but that's exactly what it is. The problem is, the job is hard: you have to be clever to solve the customers' problems. So Qualtrics has to hire really smart, qualified people, but ultimately, it's still just a call center. They incentivize quantity over quality. They don't provide opportunities to work to your strengths.

If you're an extremely social, smart, competitive person, Qualtrics would be great for you. If you're at all introverted, if you like to take your time to focus in on issues, if you don't like being in a big loud room all the time, then Qualtrics might be a great springboard for you, but I wouldn't recommend planning to stay there long.
Pros
Lunches, company parties, free stuff, really cool products
Cons
Call center, Quantity over Quality, you're just a cog
Great Place to Work!
Opportunity Development Representative (Current Employee) –  Provo, UTJune 25, 2016
Qualtrics is an amazing place to work. Not to blow up my own ego, but Qualtrics hires extremely intelligent people. If you have a new way of doing things you are encouraged to pursue what you think will work best. Rapidly expanding with a lot of opportunities to grow ones personal career. Great Product that makes selling easy!
On-campus internship
Marketing Research Project Lead Intern (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTAugust 31, 2017
I was doing an on-campus internship for Qualtrics and therefore I can't really speak for them. The HQ was super fun, young, and lively. The employees that we talked to seem to be very positive.
Great tech company in the middle of nowhere
Enterprise Sales Director (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJanuary 26, 2017
Qualtrics is the epitome of a fun place to work, free food, drinks, a pub in the office and a basketball court and fitness center on site. It is however, ultra competitive and there are over 500 cut throat sales people so if you do not do well, you will not survive over a year.
Pros
Free food, can dress down every day
Cons
Most of the work force is straight out of school
Great company culture
Academic Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTSeptember 11, 2013
I truly appreciated my management and co-workers. The culture is ambitious, energetic, and they always tried to make work a fun place to be.
Can't Recommend Qualtrics Enough
Opportunities Fulfillment Representative (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTSeptember 12, 2016
The position I worked in was the perfect fresh from college job.

I was able to learn how a scrappy business is run and was mentored by an amazing manager.

Pay is lower than I would have hoped for but other than that, its great.
Pros
Free Lunches, Unlimited Snacks, Great People
Cons
Low Pay
Fun Culture, they care about employees.
Business Development (Current Employee) –  Provo, UTFebruary 23, 2016
I love working for Qualtrics. The only thing that makes me open to changing jobs is that I do not want to stay in sales for the long haul. I want to branch out and get into marketing/advertising, which is what I've studied as an undergrad.