Qualtrics Management reviews

Awesome Company
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJuly 30, 2018
The company is great but the location of the company HQ isn't ideal. The culture could use some improving and isn't all it's cracked up to be. I think being an the non-HQ office could be different.
High turnover because they are trying to grow too fast.
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTSeptember 29, 2017
Pros:
Great benefits and flexible schedule. Qualtrics has a beautiful office with many employee perks like catered food, gym, child playroom, snacks, etc. They also host amazing events.
Cons:
Do not join the EX team! Bad leadership, vision, and metrics. Even though we use our own survey technology to gather employee feedback, upper management didn't make the necessary changes to save a failing team. Our team was eventually diminished after they realized they messed up and screwed over all the account executives that joined the EX team in 2016-2017.
On-campus internship
Marketing Research Project Lead Intern (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTAugust 31, 2017
I was doing an on-campus internship for Qualtrics and therefore I can't really speak for them. The HQ was super fun, young, and lively. The employees that we talked to seem to be very positive.
Great company
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTJuly 10, 2017
The future is bright there. I view the company as a car continuously wrecking but overall able to move forward.

If you're in a position outside of sales, great. If you're in sales, well, your career has already been determined for you. Your territory will define your succes. If you don't believe me, last quarter less than 25% of softwate reps hit their quota
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Incredible people, and an exciting atmosphere
Implementation Specialist Intern (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTApril 9, 2017
It was inspiring to intern at Qualtrics, I really enjoyed my time there! I loved how much autonomy I was given to do my job and to try to improve the processes involved. I felt I was given real ownership over my responsibilities.

There are great benefits to working at Qualtrics, foremost the people that the company hires. The quality of my coworkers was incredible.
Pros
Free lunch and breakfast, open floor plan, approachable management, intelligent coworkers, dogs allowed at work
Cons
Growing pains, ill-defined career paths
Fun place, great springboard, not somewhere you want to stay long
Product Specialist (Current Employee) –  Provo, UTOctober 25, 2016
Qualtrics is a great company, but they aren't really honest in the recruiting process. I was told I would be working one-on-one with clients, teaching them and building out solutions. Never once did they use the words "Support" or "Call center", but that's exactly what it is. The problem is, the job is hard: you have to be clever to solve the customers' problems. So Qualtrics has to hire really smart, qualified people, but ultimately, it's still just a call center. They incentivize quantity over quality. They don't provide opportunities to work to your strengths.

If you're an extremely social, smart, competitive person, Qualtrics would be great for you. If you're at all introverted, if you like to take your time to focus in on issues, if you don't like being in a big loud room all the time, then Qualtrics might be a great springboard for you, but I wouldn't recommend planning to stay there long.
Pros
Lunches, company parties, free stuff, really cool products
Cons
Call center, Quantity over Quality, you're just a cog
Great company culture
Academic Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTSeptember 11, 2013
I truly appreciated my management and co-workers. The culture is ambitious, energetic, and they always tried to make work a fun place to be.