Quanta Computer USA Inc

Quanta Computer USA Inc Employee Reviews

United States31 reviews
An okay place, relaxed and slow paced
Typical 9-5 job and my position do not require any responsibility, therefore, it can be replaced by anyone. I did not learn much from this company, not sure if I was even supposed to. Management is okay, but there will not be any advancement opportunity for this position
fun to work there.
I have been enjoying work there for the work I like to do. People are friendly and cooperative. there was great management support for work.I am well respected.
Pros
as said above.
Cons
employee benefit is limited.
Lots of jobs
8 hour shifts
Monday -Friday

Overtime available

40 min lunch

two, ten minute breaks

personal badge to clock in

weekly pay

hired by agency

many cultures

making friends was great
No good
Avoid this company at any costs

You will not like to see all the bad things happen on you

Go see every review here

Life bueno dont waste your time
Work hard getting well
There are many positions, you can apply, and chose which is fit for you, then in the company followed the policy and work hard, then you will catch up the flow quickly. Good lucky!
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Environment
I love quanta environment work but low pay and boss not good , the co-worker is really fun and help me a lot for my job. Sometimes company fired ppl with no reason and lay-off with no reason
Pros
Good environment
Cons
Low pay
No hay ningún beneficio
No le brindan nada al empleado si pasa un accidente no son responsables ni para llamar la ambulancia
Bad job
Confusion management, low pay, poor work environment. There is no career prospects and future, no insurance and benefits. The state of work lacks vitality.
low pay and poor management
It is okay for new graduates since you will learn a lot. But once you are here for a while, you will realize there is not much for growth. Very poor senior management.
Pros
Cons
low pay, bad culture
Not a very great place to work
The office in the manufacturing area is not managed well. Corporate culture is not desired. Not many career promotion opportunities. Compensations are not great.
Working in Quanta Computer USA
Quanta Computer USA Inc is a very traditional EMS manufacture; Micro management, hard working & responsible are the most practices and concepts I've used during the time I work in this company.
So so job, just for new immigrants
Manual jobs need no English at all. There's a lot of language being use at the workplace so it good for new Immigrants to get a job here. This is an typical Asian working culture.
Pros
Little work pressure.
Cons
No benefits
Good workplace
it is staple job and relax workplace. I have been there for 8years and everybody is nice. sometimes, we feel tired but It is a job and try my best to comply with that.
good work
Very good working environment, good leadership, average wages, poor cooperation between departments, sometimes overtime, total working hours change Paid leave
stressful, poor management and too much competitive
i do enjoy working here, it's relax sometime but it's too much competition by different co worker, and it's chinese company. it's really stress when working with this people and supervisor is not fair with under employees.
workplace culture
I am one of the engineers of the department.
All new employees are always lonely, no one has time to train, so you need to learn almost everything. Even if the manager assigns someone to be your master, but they do nothing, do not share, do not teach you, when you try and ask how to work. Master always growl, do not respect, if you need a smile, unless you are valuable to him, as if the subordinates are enemies.
Pros
Near home
Cons
No any benefits
Many Vietnamese, middle management chaos
Feeling not very good, only to take care of Vietnamese,For staff demanding, do not provide paper towels, plastic knife and fork. No coffee, drink.feeling no good.
Productive and good place to work at
Good organization, work life balance and good management team. Was a full time student so this was a part-time position.
Pros
Cons
Average compensation
nice job
- Working in Incoming Quality Control (IQC) group
- Inspect and test materials for manufacturing a product before production begins
Cons
low salary
productive
was a really unorganized company the line would always shut down. the work environment was very dramatic like being in high school all over again
Cons
layed you off befor you hit 6 month so they couldnt make you permint and would mess up your hours
a staring up company
everyone in this company is very nice since this was an small staring up company. they balanced life and work well. they have Ping-Pong table for employees.