Quantum Real Estate Management

Quantum Real Estate Management Employee Reviews

Quantum Real Estate Management insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Energizing work tasks
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Sense of belonging

Productive High Volume Senior Community

A typical day at my property was, you never knew how your day will go no matter how hard you setup a plan and date to complete a goal or task that is needed in order to stay in compliance. I learned with this company multitasking skills, bookkeeping, problem solving, the ins and outs of marketing, prepare budgets and completing all duties in a professional and timely manner is must. The most hardest part of the job is the evicting process and the passing of a resident. The most enjoyable part of the job is completing unexpected tasks set up by Management in a timely manner, making sure my staff is happy and have whatever it takes to complete their duties in safe and timely manner, last but not least my residents, ensuring my residents receive courteous reception and service they deserve, having the opportunity to sit and chat a little with my residents gave me a warm feeling along with having the residents to help me with preparation of parties/luncheons on special occasions.

Compliance is ( on- top ) of regulations

The compliance department keeps the team updated on regulation changes immediately. Compliance is always willing to train one on one. Daily notices sent.

Pros

Flexible schedule if needed

Cons

Quality and integrity of Regionals and Property Managers have decreased.

fun

love assisting the residents with issues/repairs/upgrades to their units; great amenities that staff can partake in; beautiful layouts; large closets; lots of windows which allows plenty of natural light

Good company

Good company to work for as long as your Regional Manager has it together. Otherwise your on your own. Wish the company would have acquired more properties.

Pros

Company

Cons

Regional

Great work place

A typical day at work: was me looking at what was scheduled, setting appointment, seeing residents, calling contractors, processing invoices for payment, making sure policies and procedure were being meet. Learned: Patience, Culture: Great place to work. Staff cared about their jobs duties and the residents of the building. Quantum was a great company to work for. They believe in promoting within as well as providing the necessary training needed to preform your job. The hardest part of the job was having to evict someone and having them past away. Enjoyable: The residents of the building. Watching them age in place, and being able to still have fun at age 80.

Pros

Inexpensive health insurance

Would you rate your company five stars?

Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.

A short Summary

Work was very busy,I have learned that property management is a very large field,the work place culture here is relaxed,the haredest part of the job was moving on to another job, the most enjoyable aspect was learning HUD and the residents.

Pros

n/a

Cons

n/a

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Quantum Real Estate Management. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Quantum Real Estate Management Reviews by Location