Quantum Services Employee Reviews

Fast paced, complete training
Auditor (Current Employee) –  PennsylvaniaJune 30, 2019
Quantum Services has been amazing to me!! Training from all levels of management. If I did not know the answer I seeked out someone who did. No one ever turned me away.
Some stores are less organized then others which makes for a longer day.
Easy to learn. Amazing pay. Great benefits!
Pros
Hard on body
Worst Company for employment
Division Manager (Former Employee) –  York, PAMay 26, 2019
Upper management lies about everything they bring you to join the company to make all these promises that they cannot for fill. They feed and give you want you want until they decide to switch up on you. Two faced company. Clients that they work with will stab you in back when the counts are not correct. Would not recommend for no one to apply not even a dog.
Cons
Management have favorites, not considerable of work- life balance
Awful, would not recommend
Inventory "specialist" (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 1, 2019
Worst training I've ever received, they dont work with you and see where complications are. They assume that you are wrong if the numbers dont get close to theirs. Their counts are off anyway leaving the store employees to pick up the slack where quantum left off. Even though they dont train you they will try to fire you and will not work with you and do what they can to keep that from happening. They are disorganized, inaccurate, and are never wrong. Would avoid applying unless you like an unfair work environment with ridiculous high standards for new employees.
Pros
Discounted hotdogs
Cons
Everything else
Awful place to work
Audit Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAMarch 1, 2019
Terrible company! The inventory audit that they do for gas stations are mostly guessing work. Quantum really just care about counts for tobacco. They really slave drive their auditors and expect the impossible and management are a joke.
Cons
Every day was challenging and fun. No short cuts promise and overdeliver .Management involved. Supportive team. We grew old together.
Managing Director (Former Employee) –  Vienna, VAJanuary 11, 2019
Friendly & Family like environment. Supportive team. Client satisfaction was the desired result. Open communication format led to success & Loyalty. We grew old together.
Pros
Very friendly & family like operation. We are growing old together.
Cons
Never faced any.
Gran Empresa
Division Manager (Former Employee) –  Long Island, NYOctober 13, 2018
Gran entidad para trabajar, se preocupa por todos sus grupos de interes, tanto internos como externos. Excelente estrategias de CRM
Pros
Empoderamiento
Cons
Ninguno
Productive and fun workplace.
Audit Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Binghamton, NYOctober 2, 2018
This job can be physically demanding and there is a large amount of travel. If you are ok with these factors then this may be the job for you. If you don't mind staying out of town you can really secure your place in the company.
Pros
competative pay
Cons
Travel and wear to personal vehicle
Okay
Division Manager (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WASeptember 14, 2018
Pay is not high enough. Everyday travel is hard. Company does not treat employees that well. Has little direction or room for advancement. Benefits should be a lot better.
Only good if you do not have kids
Division Manager - SC/GA Market (Former Employee) –  South CarolinaAugust 5, 2018
Territory was too large for just 1-2 people to cover monthly. If you are single with no kids this job might be great for you. You get a company car and credit card for meals.
Pros
Travel if you are single and no kids. Company car.
Cons
You are never home! The territory you are over is so large you are traveling all the time.
Awesome Company
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  FloridaApril 5, 2018
I would recommend this company to EVERYONE. They care about their employees and do ewvery thing they can to make you happy. They will bend over backwards to make sure they do right by you.
worked there many years ago
AUDIT SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZMarch 1, 2018
This is my views of the company at the time. We had a great manager that left and district manger that was fired. I was told by said manager who was leaving that I should start looking for a new job because the company was cleaning house and that if you made to much money they were looking to find a reason to fire you. and with in three months of my manger leaving. I was fired and then they tried to not give me my unemployment that I deserved. We ended up going to court on it, and I won. Don't know if this helps and it was years ago. but i would never go back. from what I learned later the owner of the company gave it to there kids and they started to run it into the ground.
Pros
a lot in the beginning
Cons
owners retired and there kids took over
Horrible experience overall
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYJanuary 6, 2018
Worked super early in the morning and had to travel very far. Was also told we weren’t allowed to drive ourselves which absolutely sucked. Hours were all over the place and the paycheck was a joke for all the hohrs and travel time you put in.
Quantum Services Great Company to Work for
Auditor/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 16, 2017
I have enjoyed working with Quantum the time that I did. You will need a car in good condition as you will travel in from 2 miles to over 70 miles a day depends on your Schedule. You will have to be a morning person because audits start at 6AM. Quantum is a company that pays higher than the competition with good benefits medical, 401k, paid vacations, and paid training. Quantum only focus in convenience Stores. The upside down of this company is that hours are not guaranteed and you don't know what time you will get home due to the audit process sometimes you are at home at 12pm sometimes 5pm every day is different. sometime you will work alone sometimes with other auditors. Other than this great people to work with, benefits and environment. Another plus about this company is that they allow you to travel out of state if any division is in need of help.
Pros
Great pay, environment, benefits, and travel
Cons
40 Hours per week not guaranted, The unknown time that you will be home
unprofessional and inadequate service provision
Audit Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHOctober 23, 2017
This company prides itself on being exact and providing very important inventory count and it could not be more unprofessional or inept unfortunately. They've lost several accounts with reason and the employees are not pleasant causing an adverse and often contemptuous interaction with the clients the employees engage with.
Auditor Supervisor
Auditor Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 24, 2017
You have to be at your first store by 6am. You travel from city to city. Make sure you have a good car and a cellphone. At times you will find yourself coming home at 8pm.
In need of job work/life balance
York Division Manager (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHJuly 10, 2017
This company pays pretty well and there is always room for advancements but with paying me salary the more I do they more they want from me. Working a full work week and doing my office work on weekends!!!
Pros
good pay
Cons
no life outside of work
Wonderful company to work for
Division Manager (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAMay 12, 2017
Counting inventory and comparing my counts to clients. I learned so much including excel and Microsoft office. Considering I was management I think it was amazing. Great workplace culture. The hardest part of the job was keeping clients happy considering a bad audit would mean a fine. I really enjoyed the travel and working with all different types of people
Pros
being your own boss
Cons
not being able to interact with all coworkers on a daily basis
Quantum is not the job for me due to not enough hours i have to get full time
Assembly Line Worker (Current Employee) –  Battle Creek, MIApril 8, 2017
I would not recommend Quantum as a good place to work for only because they never have a for sure set amount of hours it always changed. I would think I am gonna be working all week and then all of a sudden I get an email letting us know that the sort has been cancelled. If they could of gave me at least 30 hours guaranteed it would not be a bad place to work but that was never the case.
Pros
I enjoyed the kind of work i was doing there inspecting parts for flaws was fun and came easy to me
Cons
Not enough hours wanted at least 40 hours weekly and only got about 15
Good solid company
Audit Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJanuary 31, 2017
I enjoyed this company and advanced fairly quickly. I was good at counting and good at math so this job fit well with me. Management was pretty good. Some people in the office were really great. No Christmas parties though. Must managers at stores we counted were pretty cool. Some, not so cool.
Great work place and fun environment
Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Kill Devil Hills, NCNovember 18, 2016
Owners are great people, and same with the workers all the work goes smoothly and well organized no complaints about my experience working
Pros
Organized, great staff, great learning experience
Cons
Fast pace, at points stressful when extremely busy

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Quantum Services. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

4.2InHerSight Score

3.9Personal Development

5.0Career Opportunities

3.8Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight