Quantum Services Employee Reviews for Auditor

Fast paced, complete training
Auditor (Current Employee) –  PennsylvaniaJune 30, 2019
Quantum Services has been amazing to me!! Training from all levels of management. If I did not know the answer I seeked out someone who did. No one ever turned me away.
Some stores are less organized then others which makes for a longer day.
Easy to learn. Amazing pay. Great benefits!
Pros
Hard on body
Great early morning hours, good money, somewhat physically demanding
Auditor (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYAugust 30, 2016
Using personal vehicles to drive to and physically count inventory of gas station-type stores. Lots of bending and standing and sometimes counting items in coolers. Taking inventory by using either a handheld device or one that rests on your waist. If you're an early riser, enjoy being finished with work by noon or 1PM, don't mind getting a little dirty (products/shelving that may be dusty), and can handle driving/working alongside one person or a few, then this is a good job for you.
Pros
Good money, good hours, not much bureaucratic overhead
Cons
Using personal vehicle for travel, might need to invest in knee pads/mechanic gloves
great place to work for
ITEM LEVEL SCAN AUDITOR (Former Employee) –  york paApril 22, 2015
great place to work for but long days and lots of driving.. freindley people.. always working with you as a team...hard working. goal reacher
Pros
freindle people
Cons
long distances
Fast paced environment where accuracy was crucial.
Auditor (Current Employee) –  Champaign, ILOctober 7, 2014
I would start my work day driving to the first location. I would go into the convenient stores and would make my presence known. Then proceed to begin getting ready for work and immediately start counting all the sellable product in and outside the store, I was part of a small crew and we were getting very fast at our kind of audit,

My boss happened to be my brother and that was the most enjoyable part of the job for me. The hardest part would have to be the unknown schedule and not knowing when I would be home most days.

I learned a completely different environment to the business world. Having a base knowledge of mostly warehousing and most experience on a forklift and in the environment it was different to learn a more technical job.
Pros
We got plenty of hours, lunch allowance after a 12 hour shift. Very good and supportive company.
Cons
Lots of time away from family, Lots of time on the road.
Worst company I've EVER worked for!!
Auditor (Former Employee) –  Altoona, PAJune 15, 2013
Worked there for 3 1/2 weeks until I received a call telling me it wasn't going to work out?? Never had any feedback and never did anything wrong to be let go. First time anything like this has ever happened to me! The manager refused to answer my calls and HR could have cared less about my concerns. Needless to say I will never recommend this company to anyone! Honestly it was a blessing this happened anyway.

Hours are awful! They tell you that you will be done early to be with family but don't tell you that you need to be up and on the road at 4am! Not once did I have a short day. All my days were 11-13 hours and I drove my vehicle everywhere. Compensation was terrible too.
Pros
I enjoyed what I did
Cons
No lunches, no breaks, gas reimbursement, management, Morals
they do not do what they tell you they will do when they hire you
Auditor (Former Employee) –  starkville,msSeptember 26, 2012
do not tell the truth they do not give you you,re raise but they want youto do the job andthis is not fair to people
Did not live up to what they promised
Auditor (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHMay 5, 2012
I was told by my manager that she was going to train me to cover the bay area and then the first week of March, I was going to get my work for the next 2 week, I did not get one and so I called and she said that she will get back to me and after 10 days went by, I finally got a call telling me I was let go due to lack of work. The one thing that I was not happy was they let me go on the 29th of Feb and it took them 10 days to tell me.
Pros
none to say
Cons
they can't tell the truth to employess.