Quantum Services Employee Reviews for Inventory Auditor

Always on the go and never miss a beat.
Auditing/ Inventory (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHNovember 3, 2014
I would be up everyday monday through friday between 3 & 6am. I would drive hours or maybe even just mins to get to work everyday. I job is fast pace and definitely a job then need to be done in a limited of time. I would count everything in a convenience store from outside to inside the cooler's and also storage. I loved working with my division manager he was one of the best boss's I've had in a long time and my co-worker was really fun to be around. So that made my job even better to have great teammates to work with. The hardest part about the job was I never knew when my day would end. Being a parent it kinda made it a little difficult because I love working, but I also love sending time with my family also. The most enjoyable part about the job was the weekend's off and all major holiday's and the great teammate's I worked with everyday.
Pros
Free meeting lunch and dinner's
Cons
Really short break's. no time to eat anything, really don't get to sit down, unless your in the car for a long period of time.
Travel to work
Inventory Audit Specialist (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAOctober 25, 2014
Get up early morning to audit convenient stores within the 60 mile radius of your hometown. Could be auditing 1-3 stores, each taking about 2-4 hours, depending on the shift. By 2pm, your done.
Pros
Get to go to interesting locales.
Cons
Working on Saturdays on the occasion
i loved that job