Quantum Services Employee Review

View all Quantum Services reviews

Quantum Services Great Company to Work for
Auditor/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 16, 2017
I have enjoyed working with Quantum the time that I did. You will need a car in good condition as you will travel in from 2 miles to over 70 miles a day depends on your Schedule. You will have to be a morning person because audits start at 6AM. Quantum is a company that pays higher than the competition with good benefits medical, 401k, paid vacations, and paid training. Quantum only focus in convenience Stores. The upside down of this company is that hours are not guaranteed and you don't know what time you will get home due to the audit process sometimes you are at home at 12pm sometimes 5pm every day is different. sometime you will work alone sometimes with other auditors. Other than this great people to work with, benefits and environment. Another plus about this company is that they allow you to travel out of state if any division is in need of help.
Pros
Great pay, environment, benefits, and travel
Cons
40 Hours per week not guaranted, The unknown time that you will be home

Other Quantum Services Employee Reviews

Be quick
Auditor (Former Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCJuly 3, 2019
For the short time I worked there I can't complain. I did enjoy the work. I feel I worked with integrity and was a team player. After about two and a half months it was determined that I just wasn't fast enough for what they wanted.
Pros
Good pay, Most weekends off
Cons
Not enough one on one training, stress accuracy but must have speed
Fast paced, complete training
Auditor (Current Employee) –  PennsylvaniaJune 30, 2019
Quantum Services has been amazing to me!! Training from all levels of management. If I did not know the answer I seeked out someone who did. No one ever turned me away.
Some stores are less organized then others which makes for a longer day.
Easy to learn. Amazing pay. Great benefits!
Pros
Hard on body

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Quantum Services. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

4.2InHerSight Score

3.9Personal Development

5.0Career Opportunities

3.8Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight