Quantum Services Employee Review

View all Quantum Services reviews

Fast paced, complete training
Auditor (Current Employee) –  PennsylvaniaJune 30, 2019
Quantum Services has been amazing to me!! Training from all levels of management. If I did not know the answer I seeked out someone who did. No one ever turned me away.
Some stores are less organized then others which makes for a longer day.
Easy to learn. Amazing pay. Great benefits!
Pros
Hard on body

Other Quantum Services Employee Reviews

The turn over rate doesn’t lie
Audit Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Burlington, VTSeptember 6, 2019
I started working for quantum in late 2018. I was hired as a full time auditor and was told that I would be getting 40/hr a week and occasional overtime. This is a complete lie as on average all quantum auditors work between 15-25 hours a week. I barely made enough to pay my bills let alone survive. The corporate team treats their workers like second class citizens, request and questions are
responded to with arrogance and disrespect, in other words they basically treat you like your an idiot who’s wasting their time. In my 7 months as a supervisor for this company I saw countless people join my team an quite because they couldn't deal with the horrible hours and abuse and lies of the corporate team. I’m not telling anyone not to apply; just know u wont be getting full time hours like promised and don’t expect to be treated with much respect.
Pros
Team environment
Cons
Short hours, disrespectful corporate, many broken promises.
Be quick
Auditor (Former Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCJuly 3, 2019
For the short time I worked there I can't complain. I did enjoy the work. I feel I worked with integrity and was a team player. After about two and a half months it was determined that I just wasn't fast enough for what they wanted.
Pros
Good pay, Most weekends off
Cons
Not enough one on one training, stress accuracy but must have speed

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Quantum Services. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

4.2InHerSight Score

3.9Personal Development

5.0Career Opportunities

3.8Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight