Quatela Center for Plastic Surgery

Working at Quatela Center for Plastic Surgery: 4 Reviews

United States4 reviews

I worked in a patient care position. I met with potential patients as they explored different cosmetic surgery options. I worked directly with the physicians as I was the patient’s first initial contact. I enjoyed my time there and left on good terms.

Unprofessional Management !!!

High end, world renowned cosmetic surgery center. Management is disorganized and full of negativity. There isn't any encouragement and the management is rude and unapologetic about it. The blatant cronyism and preferential treatment is given to senior staff members and former Rochester General Hospital staff, they are apart of a clique. If you are on the outside, not having gotten employment through anyone at the organization, you may not be there any longer than a few years. Work and save your income. Do not get caught up in spending your hard earned money on cosmetic procedures to pay the salary of people who do their best to make you work harder. Make your money and save your money.

Pros

Highly skilled Surgeons and aesthetically pleasing environment to work in.

Cons

Management is totally rude, disorganized and not open to people who look and think differently than them.

fun but busy plastic surgery office

Fast paced and very busy facial and body plastic surgery office with high end clientele. Staff are very astute to proper front end impressions for patients and potential surgical patients.

Not a team environment

The culture is very competitive. It was always about making money. They don't nurture there employees and make them feel like they are important. In fact, it's the opposite, everyone is expendable. They lose great people because of this. Management style is very disorganized.

Pros

great benefits

Cons

no real work structure; not a team environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Quatela Center for Plastic Surgery. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits