QuaverEd

QuaverEd Employee Reviews

A youth-oriented company, median age of 35. High creative energy with casual workplace culture. Due to deadlines, stress level can sometimes be high. The product is loved by its clients and is well-respected in the marketplace.
Pros
Free lunches, flex time
Cons
No 401K or pension plan
Official response from QuaverEd
May 18, 2020
Thank you so much for your honest feedback. Thanks to feedback like yours we are now offering a 401(k) plan for employees. Thank you for all you do!
I didnt think I would find a better place to be myslef at Quaver. I'm only an outside hire that they use for specific characters every now and then, but the environment is very chill.
Pros
Very flexible and Good pay
Cons
A job pops up every few weeks
Seriously. The majority of coworkers here were amazing! My supervisor was always very understanding if there was a family issue of any sort, and so long as you're able to get your work done correctly in time, he'd be very flexible with helping you re-arrange your work schedule to take care of any out of office commitments. Very supportive of anybody trying to improve themselves in any way shape or form.
Even though it's a big company it still feels like a small company and everyone is very passionate about music. It has it's quirks as all companies do, but all things considered it is a fun, exciting, and opportunity filled place to work. I can't speak highly enough about the staff. Everyone is so welcoming and we have so much fun together.
Pros
Free sodas daily, free weekly breakfast
Cons
Sometimes stressful
A typical day at Quaver consisted of daily scrum meetings and then being assigned projects. My director and my co-workers were wonderful to work with.
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.
  1. Employee Reviews