QUES

QUES Employee Reviews

No advancement, incompetent management
Do not expect to ever advance in your career while working at QUES unless you are buddies with a manager - you will sit at the same desk doing the same job ad infinitem. I’ve never worked at a company that cared less for their employees than here. You are simply a cog in the machine and as long as you produce numbers, regardless of quality, you can keep your job.
This place used to have standards. You used to need to be a quality worker. But over time and with a change of president that has quickly faded. Compensation is very low for the work that is being done in comparison to other companies. No one is happy here now. The HR department is located in another state so if you have an issue here there is really no one to talk to. Most of the good employees are already gone or are looking elsewhere currently. They only get contracts here by bidding super low and paying their employees low to make those numbers work. It isn’t sustainable.

If you’re looking at work here, look elsewhere.
Pros
Hours are good
Cons
Poor management, most everything else
No advancement in your life and/or your career.
You dont need that long time to find out how bad is the management and how low-quality is the work. Management is more thinking about their workout rather their employees!! Just if you are okay to sit on the same chair and doing same thing EVERYDAY over and over, without getting a raise, go ahead and join QUES!!
Pros
Nothing but couple of employees who become your friends.
Cons
Everything except friends you make.
No Comment
I am happy to have been given the opportunity of a job when I was without. This was a great place for me to get my life together, personally. I learned alot about the business and what we do in this line of work. The most difficult part of the job was staying focused through the monotony.
Your experience matters.
Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.