Quest Diagnostics Employee Reviews

QDiagnostics
Medical Lab Technician (Former Employee) –  Teterboro, NJApril 4, 2018
It was an enjoyable experience, schedule worked for what I needed at the time and I enjoyed working with my coworkers. I wish there was greater emphasis on advancement within the company.
comfortable place to work
Medical Laboratory Technician - Cytogenetics dept (Current Employee) –  Teterboro, NJApril 3, 2018
comfortable place to work very clean and organized.no tolerance to racism very diverse people respect each other and work together very i have not seen any outburst or violence in my sixteen years of employment.
Pros
bonous
Productive and fun to work for
Phlebotomist I (Former Employee) –  Stoughton, MAApril 3, 2018
Their attendance policy is cut and dry not very family friendly. They pay the highest for a phlebotomy job. You get to use their vehicles. It’s a laid back job.
great coworkers and patients
Group Leader/float/phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Danbury, CTApril 3, 2018
I loved my job there. Management from bottom to top is a joke. If you go to HRSC to file a complaint it is ignored and swept under the rug. your supervisor will retaliate against and nothing will change.
Pros
coworkers, patient care benefits
Cons
management and employee support
Workplace
Hospital Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 3, 2018
Quest Diagnostics is a nice place to work, but I needed to advance quickly and there was not a role at the time so I moved on to the next company, If someone ask me about the company it would be a positive response.
Pros
Nice work life balance
Cons
The pay
nice to work there until back stabbing
Retail Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Garden City, NYApril 2, 2018
it was ok until your boss tells you can do this then his boss comes to visit and see me doing something and didn't like it and my boss acted like he didn't tell me I could do that not cool.
Pros
flexiable with what time you can go in
Cons
loyality
Quest Diagnostic
Lab Technician (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLApril 2, 2018
Quest Diagnostic is a high intense place to work. The hours needs to be well informed when you first apply. The work load is massive and not a lot of help.
Pros
Advancement
Cons
Workload is intense for the pay rate
So many accounts, work seems to never slow down.
Senior Grossing Technician (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MO 63146April 1, 2018
A good group of coworkers. All are dedicated, hardworking people. Our department had a difficult time maintaining supervisors. Very busy environment and at times, overwhelming.
Pros
Good salary.
Cons
Lousyhealth benefits.
Productive and fast paced work environment
Phlebotomist floater (Former Employee) –  Humble, TXMarch 30, 2018
Fast paced setting. High volume of patients of all ages and patients with disabilities. Good competitive wages with good benefits. Lots of room to learn and grow with the company.
Pros
Wages and benefits
Changed environment
Director (Former Employee) –  Collegeville, PAMarch 30, 2018
When I first joined Quest Diagnostics they were highly focused on the patient at all cost. They lost their way and seemed to forget that the key component of their product is the patient.
Pros
Healthcare
Cons
Management struggling with who their customer is
Not all Quest Diagnostics emploee's and sites are like this, hostile.
Certified Phlebotomist Technician II (Former Employee) –  Metairie, LAMarch 29, 2018
At one Quest site in particular, located in LA. Management is less than acceptable. deceit, dishonesty and back stabbing behaviors are frequently displayed and aimed towards the employee's who are professional and loyal to the company. Management holds loyal employee's responsible for any mishaps that occur. Some employees' are held accountable for job duties that were never taught or shown by supervisors or micro management such as: Leads.
Pros
Opportunity to be a Quest Diagnostics employee.
Cons
Clicks forming and allowed within certain Quest sites.
Data Entry
Database Management (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAMarch 28, 2018
A typical work day would consist of picking up packets to be keyed in. You are to take packets back to your desk and key in any missing information and not allowed to communicate unless it was necessary.
Good per diem job
RN (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMarch 28, 2018
It was important to grasp the techniques quickly because you were expected to perform independently since the leads are busy when the clinic is going. There is someone who can help if needed but, it was important to know what you needed to say in a short amount of time.Meeting a set number of clients was important.
Pros
Fun educating the public
Cons
Short breaks
Friendly work environment.
Lab Assistant (Former Employee) –  Marlborough, MAMarch 28, 2018
Sorted, and received specimens (blood, urine, spinal fluid, and stool) in the department. Performed routine instrument maintenance for testing equipment (Integra, Atlas, Centaur, Immulite, Star-Sed). Decontaminated work areas and disposed of biohazardous material. Prepared specimens for testing which included centrifuging specimens, aliquoted specimens into a sample cup, checked specimens for clots and fibrin, inoculation, and slide preparation.
work
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KS 67226March 28, 2018
N/A

Office is a great place to be. Management is not always supportive. And getting time off was hard. Customer service for our clients was not nice
Pros
Nice employess
Cons
horrible pay
*Mixed Feelings
Sr Client Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lenexa, KSMarch 28, 2018
I really have mixed feelings regarding QD. I liked the job but they did not have any sympathy for me leading up to my dads illness. The pay could have been more also.
Challenging and family oriented
Sr. Problem Resolution Specialist (Current Employee) –  IllinoisMarch 27, 2018
I have worked here for 20 yrs and I have had several job promotions and plenty of opportunities to further my career. You have the ability to transfer to a different state and that's also a great experience.
Pros
Patient first, quality product, family enviroment
Cons
na
Good Place To Work if You are in the Lab
Billing Analyst/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VAMarch 27, 2018
Company used to be very focused on their employees and gave pretty good raises. Over time the company became less and less employee focused and more money driven. Management was adequate but played favorites and looked out for certain employees. Company finally sold billing functions and laid off half of the staff.
Overall - a good company
Senior Human Resources Generalist (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCMarch 27, 2018
Good place to work. The company offers some opportunities for advancement if you are willing to relocate. Management is open to suggestions and feedback.
Pros
Good PTO
Blah
Sales Support and Lead Generation (Current Employee) –  Collegeville, PAMarch 27, 2018
Quest Diagnostics is a great company with rich history that has a mix of your fresh management cultures and old antiquated management cultures. The work life balance and compensation makes it worth the struggle to reconcile how anyone in 2018 is still not using all the available technologies to ease work flow.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Quest Diagnostics. Our community is ready to answer.

51.2K

Women's ratings

Powered by Fairygodboss

3.8Fairygodboss Score

75%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

50%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.