Quest Global, Inc. Employee Reviews

No direction
Field Sales Engineer (Former Employee) –  KansasJuly 16, 2018
Once the company was sold by Dell they tried to run it the same was as being a part of an enterprise sized company. Products were severely out of date, so very hard to stay competitive in the marketplace.
Best Company to work for
Customer Service/Professional Driver (Current Employee) –  Cartersville, GAJune 25, 2018
If you want to make money and work for a company that understands the job and in most cases has done your job then this is the company to work for. They have freight and lots of miles!!!
Pros
Great benefits and great pay
Working for the Customer
Project Scheduler (Current Employee) –  Brea, CAJune 20, 2018
A typical day at work -- I work for the customer. The most enjoyable part of my job is being appreciated by the customer for the job well-done. I feel like I am part of their team.
I didnt work here
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Saint Johns, MIJune 20, 2018
I never worked here, Indeed will not listen to that fact I have no clue what to do here so Im simply going to type out 150 words in order to fulfill the needs of indeed.
Pros
I couldnt tell you
Cons
I havent even tried it
Non stressful job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Henderson, NVJune 19, 2018
Sometimes unorganized. Managers not always available. Once you knew what to do, it was ok. Overtime was not mandatory but you almost felt guilty if you didn't stay.
Isolated Contractors
Quality Analyst (Former Employee) –  Brea, CAJune 18, 2018
Team leads may have little to no experience as managers and it feels like you are employed on an island and getting reliable information is difficult at best. HR is nonexistent as support and you are the beck and call of the customer. There is no future to grow in the company as a contractor. If you need a job or are early in your career it can be a first great step but I would otherwise strongly advise against working for this company.
small focussed IT sector
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJune 17, 2018
had great experience working in the IT sector, great enthusiastic team. If you are into product based development, this company is a good fit. Very small team, bigger team is in Canada.
Productive, fun place to work with great co-workers
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Rockford, ILJune 8, 2018
QuEST is a great place to start out at and get experience. The work/life balance is nice and if time off is needed, it's not held against you. I have learned a lot by working at QuEST.
Pros
Cons
Slow work advancment
No real opportunity for advancement
Project Engineer (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, INJune 7, 2018
There was no real opportunity for advancement at Quest. You get on the job they put you in whatever specialized field they want you at and you have to work there. I was a Computer Engineer Major and I was working with Project Management work. No code, no technical work no nothing. I can work on Microsoft Excel in my sleep.
Great Job Flexibility to work in Office and from Home
Assistant to the Accounts Payable Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 24, 2018
The management has lack management Skills, not able to communicate with staff in a timely fashion and sometimes not at all. It is a free culture as long as work is focus on. You have the capability to work from in the Office or Home with Approval except for Fridays are from home. Hardest part of the job is no structure or management ability to Communicate. The company caters to the family life more than work .. based off favorites.
Pros
Flexibilty and small company
Cons
Favoritism over fairness
Not a good place work, high turnover by employee choice vs employer
Designer Checker (Current Employee) –  Chula Vista, CAMay 13, 2018
never heard of Quest -Global, I worked for Goodrich Aerostructures, which became UTC and has gone down hill ever since. I was told by former lead that UTC was using Quest to bring people in. He started the ball from his end.
Quest called me and I had a phone interview while was at the store.
I did not get to check the number ahead of time, learned it was a direct position. I did not want a direct position working in California while family is in Florida.
Pros
Is a Job vs unemployment
Cons
they are cheap, they dont even pay straight time for over time, I have gone way in the hole since coming back here with Quest.
Great for drivers, not so great for office staff
Dispatcher/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Cartersville, GAMay 12, 2018
Drivers love it at Quest because they get to do whatever they want and are not held responsible for anything they do, including late pickups and deliveries, breaking company policies, refusing work, etc. However, this makes it very difficult for the dispatchers and customer service personnel.
Management is inexperienced, which leads to alot of "fake" middle-managers and tons of micromanaging. Quest claims to promote from within, but there is a very evident clique of employees who keep moving from one management position to another. Any other management personnel is hired from outside the company, and is usually somebody's buddy. Nepotism and Cronyism runs rampant through this company.
Pros
Pay is decent
Cons
Benefits are impossible to afford. Cliquey atmosphere. Boys' club.
Worst Contracting Company
Business Analyst - Export Control (Former Employee) –  Rockford, ILMay 12, 2018
No guidance or work instruction. Will switch your assignment without warning. Do not trust any employees.. most everyone are opportunist back stabbers.
I loved my job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Saint Johns, MIApril 5, 2018
I would take accident claims over the phone as well as help customers who were in need of a tow truck in the middle of the night. I would also help customers find a place to tow their vehicles or even if they were traveling I would also help them locate a hotel for the night if need be.
Fairly good place to work
Logistics Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAApril 5, 2018
Fast pace...relatively good place to work.

Flexible hours..

Some times too much micro management.

There was not much room for advancement in this position.
Relaxed
Senior Quality Engineer (Current Employee) –  East Hartford, CTMarch 29, 2018
Will be leaving since a promotion was stopped for political reasons. Great place for new college grads and people about to retire. Its a good atmosphere but I cant' stay at a place that would burn me and my family
Pros
relaxed environment
Cons
low pay
good company
SENIOR LEAD ENGINEER (Former Employee) –  Windsor, CTMarch 26, 2018
good company. immediate supervisor was great. Emphasis on billable hours. Seemed to be a lot of inexperienced associates. They were trying to expand but didn't really have the work.
Just a Job
Project engineer (Current Employee) –  East Hartford, CTMarch 12, 2018
Not a career company but excellent to get engineering or office experience. Dont expect to get paid well compared to others but its a least livable great job for a student since hours are flexible.
Pros
laid back
Cons
low payh
it was educational for me
Stress Engineer (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CAFebruary 27, 2018
It was good job, educational and stressful, we had to drop back log with 3 month and we did.
Pay grade was good, and every body was helpfuly, and i enjoed working there
Moderate workplace
Driver (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLFebruary 24, 2018
Driver Managers needs to work more on communication between those in direct working environment, and also with drivers. Better communication with costumers as far as waiting periods needs to be addressed as well. Drivers spend to much time waiting on property areas, and aren't compensated/[Paid enough!
Pros
There's always work available
Cons
More pay for waiting periods!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Quest Global, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

59out of 100

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Quest Global, Inc..

Powered by Comparably