Quest Global, Inc. Employee Reviews

Semi-Driver
Over the Road Driver (OTR) (Former Employee) –  Cartersville, GAOctober 25, 2018
My fiance' and I drove team with Quest and the communication skills from the company was excellent. There was a lot of opportunity to run long and make good money.
Pros
Money
Cons
Not home very often
Love this oppertunity
PROCUREMENT / TEAM LEADER/ TECHNICAL LEADER (Former Employee) –  Windsor, CTOctober 22, 2018
Quest has a very balanced work environment. You will be able to achieve great success here. I learned a lot, built a strong network and had fun doing it.
Pros
Free lunches as a reward for meeting company goal and celebrating
Cons
It once WAS a great company to be at.
Driver Manager (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GASeptember 28, 2018
This once was a great company to work for but no longer is. They are now no different then any other trucking company. Employees were friendly but you were told to lie to your drivers. And that is not acceptable EVER!!!
Pros
Close to home
Cons
No job security
Great place to work.
Over The Road Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GASeptember 25, 2018
Woke up with a message from our DM, stating the weather situation for that day, reminders and to be safe. the work culture was up beat and a healthy work envirment. i was sad to go, but my situation prevented me from staying.
Pros
everything
Cons
cant think of one
Local Management a joke
Lead Engineer (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INSeptember 15, 2018
Poorly operated. Upper level management have no knowledge of the business nor customers needs. They would promise the impossible and try to make employees to accomplish it. Due to their lack of honesty with clients workload was cut creating a defecate in the budget which management responded to by laying off skilled higher paid workers to correct the budget. However they let go of their senior level workers replacing them with inexperienced workers.
Pros
corporate level and hr
Cons
plant level management was useless a
work under pressure
Quality Engineer (Former Employee) –  Lansing, MIAugust 29, 2018
I feel that the organization is not optimized, and training is at its course, with time it will be a great company to work for. I have left the company while under training, due to school schedule and work hours conflict
Pros
great benefits
Cons
none, a continuing growing company
(OTR) Over the road truck driver (Former Employee) –  GeorgiaAugust 27, 2018
not working long enough for company. changed companies due to team driver requirements and personal reasons. Partner had to relocate to different area for work.
Pros
not working long enough for company
Cons
not working long enough for company
Ok stepping stone
Project Engineer (Current Employee) –  Windsor, CTAugust 13, 2018
If you're graduating college this could be a good resume builder but that's about it. The best part about this job is the extreme flexibility in hours depending on your role.
Pros
Resume builder
Cons
Benefits, compensation, work life, ran from over seas
Fun work place
Engineer (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, INAugust 6, 2018
Great place to work and grow your career from the basics. very good for team work building and very good practice for learning how to code and become more involved in tech.
Work depended on your manager
Project Engineer (Former Employee) –  East Hartford, CTAugust 3, 2018
QuEST could be a much more pleasant place to work in, if all managers understood each of their employees' statements of work. The culture there seems to promise one thing and easily break those promises, or have a change made disguised as improving the business. It is most definitely dependent on whom you have as a Program Manager and Team Lead. They make up for this in flexible/work-life balances.
Migration Analyst
Server Migration Analyst (Current Employee) –  Aliso Viejo, CAAugust 1, 2018
I worked as a contractor, so my direct experience with Quest was limited. They do like to implement new technologies in an effort to make work more efficient.
Job wasn't bad, salary was bad
CSR (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 24, 2018
The job is ok, it's good to help people, this is a call center for tows. People get stranded and we would find a company to find them and tow them back to a nearby repair shop based on the contract they had with their provider, IE:AAA
Pros
It was a payng job
Cons
didn't pay much
NIce place to work for
Driver Manager (Former Employee) –  Cartersville, GAJuly 23, 2018
Friendly atmosphere and family run company. Good to all their employees. Willing to work with everyone when it came to family and any issues that may have arose.
Amazing Company to work for.
Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Tunnel Hill, GAJuly 23, 2018
Quest is without doubt the best trucking company I've ever had the chance to work for. Their management is fantastic, dedicated to providing you the miles you need to make a great living, dedicated to doing so in a safe manner, and dedicated to giving you the time you need outside the truck for family and life-quality.

They will work you hard. They are a coast to coast, team driver orientated company. But they make sure the benefits and time off are there to compensate you for the work that you do.

Leaving Quest was hard. If it wasn't for a combination of medical issues (for both my driving partner and myself) I would be there today.
Pros
Great equipment, great benefits, fantastic hometime, great pay.
Cons
Coast to Coast, lots of snow driving, hard turnarounds.
No direction
Field Sales Engineer (Former Employee) –  KansasJuly 16, 2018
Once the company was sold by Dell they tried to run it the same was as being a part of an enterprise sized company. Products were severely out of date, so very hard to stay competitive in the marketplace.
Good for two kinds of people...
Senior Engineer (Current Employee) –  Windsor, CTJuly 14, 2018
QuEST is a good place for two kinds of people:
1) Entry level engineers who are looking to gain some experience
2) Experienced retirees who want so supplement their retirement

Working as outsource labor, you are expected to do competent, if not spectacular, work. The bar is set pretty low to do a good job, and you can only bill the customer for 40 hours of work per week. Thus, the job is pretty low stress, but the pay is well below average. Lots of entry level people work for QuEST for a couple of years, then go to work for the customer for much higher pay.

The HR department is based in India, which means very rigid decision making and inscrutable explanations. Raises and promotions are annual, set by people on the other side of the planet, with limited flexibility given to your actual managers.
Best Company to work for
Customer Service/Professional Driver (Current Employee) –  Cartersville, GAJune 25, 2018
If you want to make money and work for a company that understands the job and in most cases has done your job then this is the company to work for. They have freight and lots of miles!!!
Pros
Great benefits and great pay
Working for the Customer
Project Scheduler (Current Employee) –  Brea, CAJune 20, 2018
A typical day at work -- I work for the customer. The most enjoyable part of my job is being appreciated by the customer for the job well-done. I feel like I am part of their team.
I didnt work here
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Saint Johns, MIJune 20, 2018
I never worked here, Indeed will not listen to that fact I have no clue what to do here so Im simply going to type out 150 words in order to fulfill the needs of indeed.
Pros
I couldnt tell you
Cons
I havent even tried it
Non stressful job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Henderson, NVJune 19, 2018
Sometimes unorganized. Managers not always available. Once you knew what to do, it was ok. Overtime was not mandatory but you almost felt guilty if you didn't stay.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Quest Global, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.0InHerSight Score

2.0Personal Development

1.8Career Opportunities

2.1Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight