QuEST Global Engineering Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
A Temporary Job At Best
Engineer (Current Employee) –  Erie, PAMay 26, 2018
I work as an engineer but this job is not engineering. The typical day is sifting through paperwork and generating reports. A monkey could do the job.
Pros
People I work with, management is approachable
Cons
Management is incompetent, salary is low
productive and fun work place
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 10, 2018
Typical day involves coming into work and starting on the project your team lead assigns to you. It's a fairly easy going atmosphere and most individuals that work there understand it can get tiresome sitting all day so they encourage breaks every now and then.
Productive and fun workplace with ping pong table
Project Engineer (Current Employee) –  Urbana, OHMay 5, 2018
A typical work day includes documenting the production process for different lights by means of taking pictures and writing down specific information about the process. Reading blue prints, routers, as well as working on my laptop.
Pros
Flexibility, relaxed atmosphere
Cons
uncertain job security
Quest Global
Associate Quality Engineer and 6S Officer (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, INFebruary 12, 2018
There was very little amount of work for the amount of people that were hired. There was a lot of favoring that happened. The room for advancement was slim to none.
Pleasant Environment to work in
Project Engineer (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 2, 2018
Quest is a good company to work for and they is very decent to start. The staff and employees were very professional and eager to help. It was just unfortunate that it was a massive lay off
Non productive
Charge Nurse (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJanuary 15, 2018
Projects were not managed by experienced team leads.
Everyone including the team leads would learn the essential part of the job as the project was progressing.
Slow-paced workplace with low benefits.
Manufacturing Engineer, Export Compliance Officer (Current Employee) –  East Hartford, CTJanuary 4, 2018
One's work experience at QuEST is largely dependent on the team that they join. However, most teams are very good about collaborating, and most of the work at QuEST is low-pressure. The biggest flaw of QuEST is that the salaries are well below market average, and there are very few opportunities for advancement. Any "promotion" is usually a lateral move.

Nevertheless, it is a decent company for someone fresh out of college to get some experience under their belt, and they do pay out enough to pay one's bills. However, it is not a company where most people stay for life.
Poor management, care only about the numbers and not about the employees
Engineer (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INDecember 22, 2017
Overall, good co workers, horrible management. Any mid-level manager that seemed to be fighting for the employees were laid off. \ Told to make up sick time, holidays, and vacation taken in order to meet the financial numbers. Horrible work environment.
Pros
Working with major OEM, able to grow network
Cons
Low pay, no training, no career advancement, don't care about employees.
N/a
Assistant Engineer (NELC) (Former Employee) –  East Hartford, CTDecember 10, 2017
This company is a hit or miss use them as leverage to join the contracting company. never settle for the Quest contract to be a little more simplified (It's way less).
It's a job, but that's about it.
Project Engineer (Current Employee) –  Lafayette, INNovember 2, 2017
I was hired as a "project engineer" along with many of my coworkers. Instead, I spend 8 hours a day sitting at a cubicle sending emails and entering data into excel and SAP.
The people are nice, it's not difficult, I get paid regularly, but it's been a repetitive experience that is nothing like I was told it would be by the recruiter.

If I knew how it would be here, I would've never accepted the position. It feels like my brain is turning to pudding here.
Pros
Relaxed
Cons
Empty Work
Poor career options, no company direction
Operations (Current Employee) –  East Hartford, CTOctober 6, 2017
QuEST is poorly managed from the top down. The owners are very much "India first" and care little about North America business alignment or employee development. QuEST is very much a job-shop mentality.
Good Place to Work for First Job
Structural Engineer (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INSeptember 26, 2017
QuEST Global is a good company to work for right out of college. You will gain experience in many tools and work on many different projects, more than you would than working for an OEM.
Challenging, Exciting Career choice.
Delivery Assurance Field Rep. (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 25, 2017
I loved working for Quest.
Everyone there was supportive, helpful and everyday there was a new challenge which I loved.
I enjoyed flying to out of state suppliers and was excited to meet new people.
I would go back to work there if the opportunity presented itself.
What Is There To Say?
Sr Project Coordinator (Current Employee) –  East Hartford, CTSeptember 7, 2017
Nothing positive at all, except good team members. Management not trained, incompetent, irresponsible people. No regard for anyone but themselves and their superiors.
Pros
Team Members
Cons
Everything Else
Good life/work balance
Project Engineer (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 31, 2017
It is a great place to work if you are looking for something without stress and that gives you a good work/life balance due to their flexible work schedule, also all people were always friendly.
Pros
Relaxed
Cons
No growth
Nice people
Project Engineer (Former Employee) –  East Hartford, CTJuly 20, 2017
Nice people, ability to progress in other areas. Challenging work. Interesting opportunities to learn the aerospace filed. Different locations to transfer to if needed. Opportunity to move to a career with United Technologies after a certail work period is fullfilled
Quest Review
Senior Engineer (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 17, 2017
Decent place to work if you are looking for something to fill in a gap of employment. This company can open many doors for you or it may be a dead end, it is what you make of it.
They are liars
Manufacturing Engineer (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCJune 23, 2017
Worked for them for a year. everything was fine. Offered me a job out of state, indefinite contract. Was going to receive relocation check with my first paycheck. Moved on my dime. Signed lease. 2 days later they called and said funding fell through and I was on my own. Filed a suit in small claims court, they settled out of court.
You don't do that to people. Moved away from family and friends to get left behind by the company I just put a year in with.

They tried to say it was a preliminary job offer. I had a start date, how is that preliminary
Engineering Firm with emphasis on global enterprise
Associate (Former Employee) –  ConnecticutMarch 28, 2017
Good work / life balance, a strong desire to provide leadership training which often does not come to fruition. Management is in tune with employees.
Pros
Work/life balance, culture
Cons
Healthcare benefits not great, slow advancement, bonuses are too tied to corp. performance
A typical IT service company
Program Manager (Current Employee) –  MichiganMarch 7, 2017
A typical IT service company which is focussed only on the margins.
You feel like on the toes all the time. Employee insecurity is felt amongst employees.
Pros
Profressional
Cons
People focus is less