QuiBids Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
A Productive fun enviroment
Graphic Designer 2 / Product Photography (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKNovember 22, 2016
A great place to work! A very strong driven fun environment. Highly professional but laid back. Casual dress code with lots of benefits such as massages twice a month and jamba juice.
Pros
Employee Monthly Outings
Laid back, easy place to co-exist with all employees
Contractor (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKApril 14, 2014
Work environment is much different than a full-time employee. I'm only there on evening & weekends. Strictly work, no leisure time. But I do know people that work there and it's a wonderful, relaxed environment. A great place to work.
Really like Quibids
Merchandising (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKNovember 9, 2013
I've really enjoyed my time at Quibids. For those that have issues with Quibids, I think it's because this is their first job out of college, and they don't realize how good they have it. I love being able to make a direct impact for the company.
Pros
401k matching, casual atmosphere
Good company with great perks
Employee (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKSeptember 5, 2013
I’ve been at QuiBids for a few years and have liked it mostly. Most managers are flexible with schedules which is great. One of the best things is not having to spend money on dress clothes because we get to wear t-shirts, jeans and flip flips every day. We get lots of free stuff too – a couple free meals a week, a free massage every couple weeks.

The hardest part of the job is that it is still young, so duties and the vision of the company might change, so we have to be on our toes, ready to work with those changes.
Pros
Fun atmosphere, great perks
Cons
Changes
No room for upward mobility
Manager (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKAugust 27, 2013
When I originally started it was a great, fun work environment as a "web start up". Then the business continued to grow and each of us took on more and more responsibility without much in the way of compensation. There was some cancerous upper management that is now gone, but the after effects of their presence still lingers and we lost some great employees due to the way this individual operated. I used to recommend friends for job openings here but now I don't.
Pros
Fun work environment with great coworkers
Cons
Pay is below average and there is a lack of communication on goals from upper management.
Productive and fun workplace
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKAugust 16, 2013
A typical day at work would be placing Excel spreadsheet orders to multiple third party suppliers. Working with accounts to make sure products were sent to customers in a quick and efficient manner. Updating inventory and products to maintain accurate data. Creating and analyzing KPIs to ensure excellent supplier performance.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at QuiBids. Our community is ready to answer.

QuiBids Reviews by Location