Quick Dispense Inc. Employee Reviews

I worked at Quick Dispense for 12 years
Regional Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Pomona, CA 91767July 2, 2018
I am presently on call as a contract agent when needed. I help with training and route deliveries as needed. I also will make calls and demo equipment when needed.
Pros
Work on my own
Cons
Meetings we getting out of hand.
Ok place to work
Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 17, 2018
I found my time at this company challenging an a great learning experience. I would recommend this company if you enjoy constantly changing environment.
Great place to work for.
Shop (Current Employee) –  Pomona, CADecember 4, 2017
Fun place, good pay, good training.Good time off. just a great place to work for. everyone is eager to help and have fun barbecues as well. Modern building.
Cons
I wouldnt recommend it unless you are desperate for a job
Pick-up Technician (Current Employee) –  Pomona, CANovember 20, 2017
At the begining I thought I hit jackpot with this job. I was wrong, Poor managment, company doesnt care about their employee they perfer for the field techs to struggle and look bad. This company is set for us to fail, as much as you try to do your best, they set you to fail and on top of that they have the nerve to lay off or fire the true working ppl.
Pros
Cons
No parts, Set you to Fail, Dispatch is a true disaster
n/a
Dispatcher (Current Employee) –  Pomona, CAMay 25, 2017
Overall, a great place to work. There are some opportunities, but what company doesn't have areas of improvement. I love the company, but there are needs in my career that have not yet been met.

Thank you!
I don't recommend
Field Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Pomona, CAJanuary 18, 2017
They don't provide no training and expect all equipment to be good as new, manager bully's anyone, this job is just to learn and walk away
Pros
Great people at warehouse and lots OT
Cons
Bad Management
Terrible Management
Sales Manager/Arizona (Former Employee) –  Peoria, AZDecember 27, 2016
Great people at this company with the exception of upper management. The owner and the director of OCS are the worst people I have ever worked for. They have no real direction or support for their employees. Behind the times on everything. Reactive,not proactive.
Pros
Great people
Cons
Bad Management
Simply great place to work for.
Production Manager (Former Employee) –  Pomona, CAAugust 30, 2015
Nice people. training can be a little better. All in all they try very hard to grow business but like management in all departments can train a little better.
Pros
solid hours
Cons
Nestle is king.
Good Steady Job
MARKETING COORDINATOR/TECHNICAL WRITER (Current Employee) –  Pomona, CAFebruary 10, 2015
Good for steady person who does not want to advance, drama free employees. Compensation is on the lower side of nation average. Great co-workers
Pros
Established Company
Cons
Lack of advancement
this was a very stressfull place to work and they always tryed to leed with intimidation
Service Technician/Installer (Former Employee) –  Pomona, CASeptember 15, 2014
never any job security, lack of management no leadership, schedule on refurb time always rushed for same day service on machine that should of had time to be run over night.co/workers are mostly temp to hire employees, if hired there isn't any training. I loved the job just it was like a fake it to make it or know what you are doing without training. couldn't depend on management for help.
Productive and friendly environment
Merchandiser/ Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Pomona, CAJune 4, 2014
Work under changing environments, and a required ability to multi task, and provide customer service.
This job was not meant to be long term. It was a chance to learn and I learned alot
Regional Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Pomona, CAOctober 30, 2013
I was hired on to take their struggling service departments and and make it function correctly.

I learned budgeting, P&L, corporate structuring, and how not to lead people

I managed up to 100 Service Technicians, Lead Techs, and Service Managers. my main day to day was to manage the operations in % Branch locations in 4 states.

The hardest part was the Company CEO. He micromanaged and lead the company by fear and intimidation. I was against this way of management and that cause friction between him and I.It made getting my job don very difficult, but i was still able to do my job and train my replacement before leaving.

I enjoyed the techs and service managers very much. They were all great people to work with.
Pros
Good people to work with. lots of travailing.
Cons
Bad management and a stressful work environment
fun place to work
Branch manager (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas NVDecember 13, 2011
This is a small family owned business, there is a good product mix, however the company culture was not up to ethical standard.
Pros
good product mix, dispensing equipment and delivery
Cons
internal politics.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Quick Dispense Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

Quick Dispense Inc. Reviews by Location