Quick Mount PV Employee Reviews

Constant pressure to achieve unrealistic deadlines
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Walnut Creek, CAAugust 9, 2018
The production department is poorly managed by a group of individuals who have no experience in producing parts or being in a leadership position. They get others on the shop floor to do their work for them and then take credit for doing it. The engineering department is clueless as to what is required to manufacture products in a timely or cost effective manner. The management of this organization sets unrealistic goals for the workforce and then blames every other department for their ineffective leadership.
It was a good place to work
Accounting Manager (Former Employee) –  Walnut Creek, CAJune 1, 2018
I enjoyed my time as an employee for QMPV. Everyone I worked with was very kind and the people that worked under me were overall a good group. There were some transitions that occurred, but in my opinion we rose above were able to work through as a strong team.
Quality Control Specialist (Former Employee) –  Walnut Creek, CAMarch 13, 2018
You had to be flexible at all times in order to fulfill orders as well have great multi-tasking skills . I did have a great manager who was willing to teach as much as he could. the workplace was friendly. And employees friendly.
Quick Mount has an amazing culture
Quality Systems and Compliance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Walnut Creek, CAJanuary 29, 2018
It is a family-owned business built on passion for the solar industry, and they made great decisions when they grew the company; they were able to maintain an excellent, positive work culture and ensure that every department's needs were respected.
Great people, small company mentality
Director of Engineering (Current Employee) –  Walnut Creek, CAJune 8, 2017
Great people, great objective. Poor leadership from CEO. Small company mentality. VPs are excellent and trying to make the company a better place. Benefits include: Bring your dog to work, free food in kitchen, and Tap room on premise. Cons: low pay, high work load, shifting target.
Pros
Free lunches, bring your dog to work, tap room on premise
Cons
Low pay, low benefits, high workload, changing targets.
Great way to learn a lot of skills and a growing trade
Facility Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Walnut Creek, CASeptember 2, 2014
This is a company that has been quickly growing and with changes in size comes changes in policy. The executives have always been able to adapt and keep employee relations strong. They give applicants the benefit of a doubt and reward those who are loyal and make a difference.
Pros
Good experience, can learn a lot, room for advancement
Cons
Some jobs are tedious

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Quick Mount PV. Our community is ready to answer.

Quick Mount PV Reviews by Location